Asking Jackson What a Woman Is Was Not a Gotcha Question As the Left Proclaim

Have you whitey righties figured out what a woman is yet?

There is no scientific answer to that question as to what a woman is.
But we do have to make a judicial decision on it eventually, and I suggest that between the 3 main possibilities, (chromosomes, genitalia, and hormones), that we pick genitalia usually, but use hormones to decide in sports.

You are trying to use extremely rare abnormalities to confuse the issue. What percentage of the population has any of these problems? Less than half of one percent if I had to guess.

Some snakes are born with 2 heads, but no one thinks of a two headed snake when you say "Cobra".
You just argued against yourself. Damn Rigby5 is good.

There is no scientific answer to that question as to what a woman is.
But we do have to make a judicial decision on it eventually, and I suggest that between the 3 main possibilities, (chromosomes, genitalia, and hormones), that we pick genitalia usually, but use hormones to decide in sports.
:yes_text12: :yes_text12: :yes_text12: :yes_text12: Rigby5 knows his shit folks.

That's why I keep saying, today's lefties have left orbit. They're lost in space. They're abusing science, abusing the law, and abusing other people PERSONALLY with whom they disagree.

These fuckers think they know science? They don't. They don't know the FIRST fucking thing about science. The best they've got is "science says' which they picked up from USA Today, which is a partisan tabloid that's LYING TO THEM. And they're so fucking ignorant they can't tell the difference.

I've been waiting for some rocket scientist liberal to bring up the ACTUAL SCIENCE and discuss it with me. But no one has, because they don't KNOW the actual science. If they did, they'd be arguing with me about the roles of oxytocin and testosterone in human embryology. I know all about that stuff, there are multiple biology degrees on my wall. But NO... all the dumb shit liberals have is what they get from Google, and I mean, it would take YEARS to educate these brain dead fucktards. I studied for 12 years to get my degrees, that's how long it would take these assholes to understand human development.

At least Judge Jackson has the honesty to ADMIT she's ignorant. That's more than we get out of most of these jackholes.
Ha Sling Blade, are you ready? Gender: When the body and brain disagree

You have NO FUCKING IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT! !!!

This is liberals today - trying to argue that Down's Syndrome is a gender.

DON'T LISTEN TO THESE MORONS. They don't know nothin about nothin.
Says the poster child for ignorance.

rigby has no idea what hes actually arguing. He's making shit up as he goes along.
Then show me how post #247 is making shit up? Without hate rants of course? You know, like intelligent counter arguments? Let's see what you've got chief?

Can anyone on the left please attempt to explain to me why your beloved metoo people are silent or not deeply offended that a judge would not answer what a woman is for political expediency?

Try not using tropes or platitudes. Thanks. I know I just asked the impossible from trained monkeys, but hey. Perhaps one of them will admit all of their issues are designed to divide and conquer and nothing they claim to support means a thing.

Then perhaps we would get one of them admitting they aren't a monkey but one of the ones controlling their monkeys.

Can anyone on the left please attempt to explain to me why your beloved metoo people are silent or not deeply offended that a judge would not answer what a woman is for political expediency?

Try not using tropes or platitudes. Thanks. I know I just asked the impossible from trained monkeys, but hey. Perhaps one of them will admit all of their issues are designed to divide and conquer and nothing they claim to support means a thing.

Then perhaps we would get one of them admitting they aren't a monkey but one of the ones controlling their monkeys.
Post #247 does that exactly. Debate it, or we will know who the real trained monkeys are.

Post #247 does that exactly. Debate it, or we will know who the real trained monkeys are.
Are there any posters on USMB that are on the left that isn't a monkey. I would like a decent chess match. However, being that I have a 1700 rating in chess, I would imagine not.

Monkeys.

Look, she knows what a woman is, she knows it, and we all know she knows it, but, its a question she couldn't answer without upsetting the left woke culture. Had she answered that question, the left would have come down hard on her.
You are too ignorant to construct an intelligent argument. Try post # 247 for help.

Are there any posters on USMB that are on the left that isn't a monkey. I would like a decent chess match. However, being that I have a 1700 rating in chess, I would imagine not.

Monkeys.
You just admitted to being a monkey. See how easy this is folks. Dude, you are a coward. Post #247 just kicked your ignorant ass straight into the trained monkey pen.

You just admitted to being a monkey. See how easy this is folks. Dude, you are a coward. Post #247 just kicked your ignorant ass straight into the trained monkey pen.
Post #247 lol you idiot

It is for you. You're just too fucking ignorant to know that; Gender: When the body and brain disagree
That’s your mistake. I recognize that a biological male may identify as a female. And a biological female may identify as a male. That’s gender “identity.” But gender identity isn’t the same thing as sex. This is why I tried very patiently to explain it to one of your ignorant libtard brothers. It makes sense to use an appropriate modifier (ie, “biological”) to avoid your ambiguity.

A biological female is born with a uterus and, later in life (if circumstances align), she is capable of pregnancy. A biological male on the other hand has no uterus and can never become pregnant.

It also confuses your libtard pal if one refers to an adult biological female as a “woman” and an adult biological male as a “man.”

Ignorance, here, does exist. It’s all yours. It has no bounds.

Forum List

Back