Asplundh Tree Expert to Pay $95 Million Fine, Largest Ever in an Immigration Case

Asplundh to Pay $95M in Immigration Case, Largest Ever Fine

This is game over for squatters.....................bye guys, don't let the door hit you on the way out

Nice to finally see them targeting employers, even if it was done by the previous admin.

Obama targeted Mexicans to replace Americans in the job market, nothing more
Yeah, you try and eat that shit, I won't. I saw what happened in the Bush jr era, more illegals flooded the job market than the previous 30 years....

That's a major corporation right ? How many illegals were they working ?? I guess their lie was that they couldn't get American's to do the job that Americans just wouldn't do right ? I remember seeing the crews working over the years by the roads, and they were made up of American's, but then everytime we would see them these day's by the roads etc. they were all Mexicans working those job's. Good for Trump and the justice department for finally putting their actions where their mouths are..... It's time to put Americans first again.

When are Trump's companies going to be fined? His resorts have hired foreigners over Americans even when it is proven that there are Americans willing to do the job. Or is it do as I say and not as I do.

That's a major corporation right ? How many illegals were they working ?? I guess their lie was that they couldn't get American's to do the job that Americans just wouldn't do right ? I remember seeing the crews working over the years by the roads, and they were made up of American's, but then everytime we would see them these day's by the roads etc. they were all Mexicans working those job's. Good for Trump and the justice department for finally putting their actions where their mouths are..... It's time to put Americans first again.

How is this credited to Trump? Check the times in the article. ;)

As OKTexas said, whatever the administration, it's good to see employers who knowingly employ illegals get punished.

This is game over for squatters.....................bye guys, don't let the door hit you on the way out
That is why they should not raise the federal minimum wage. They should capped it as well, until the economy has raised, and has been stabled for a while. But well Pres.Trump has also removed some of these regulations that has been hurting small businesses, which that will help out some.

Nice to finally see them targeting employers, even if it was done by the previous admin.

You might want to try reading your own link. From the link:
"The scheme investigated by Immigration and Customs Enforcement was from 2010 to 2014."
I don't think Trump can take credit for an investigation that ended 2 years before he was elected.

"The scheme investigated by Immigration and Customs Enforcement was from 2010 to 2014."
I don't think Trump can take credit for an investigation that ended 2 years before he was elected.

Obama never would have let the prosecution happen, nor would Clinton.

So you are wrong

Must have been one of them liberal democrat companies...

Nope it's a logging company. Worked side by side with them during my time at the forest service. I do hope they are not the last company to get hit. They are notorious for hiring illegals. They are also known for horsing an inch of Mexicans leagally, bussing them in then abandoning them when the work is done. This could not have happened to a better company.

Yeah, you try and eat that shit, I won't. I saw what happened in the Bush jr era, more illegals flooded the job market than the previous 30 years....

Most for get that dubya pushed hard for amnesty. Really hard.

So you are wrong

Most for get that dubya pushed hard for amnesty. Really hard.

Amnesty does not include letting more illegals in to the USA

So you are wrong

What ever dude. How's it feel living in an alternate reality?

So you are wrong

What ever dude. How's it feel living in an alternate reality?

Look moron, this dates back to 2014, Obama could have prosecuted but he chose not too. Thus the prosecution all belongs to Trump.

What part of this eludes you?

Finally. I know a lot of tree guys that are Super Happy about this, because despite their experience, and clean records could not get jobs with Asplundh because Asplundh preferred slave labor of illegals.

BTW The Construction Industry needs a kick in the ass over this too.

Glad to see an employer get what's coming to them. It's about time. Out with the new, and back in with the old ideals towards American's right ? America first, but yes give opportunity to those who want to come here in order to work side by side with us in life, and to become our friends in life, but that isn't what's been going on has it ?? What is going on with these disgusting pathetic corporations is pure disrespect of a people for profits and gain exceedingly, then to hell with the throw away people afterwards eh ? Huge corporation I see, so they pay the fine although they've made billions ? 95 million is a mere drop in the bucket for such a huge corporation... Just have to pull the plug on their watering hole of illegals, and make them become a legally operating company again. This should reignite thousands of American jobs again, but only if the utilities they work for don't try to act as if they weren't privy to the game, and then try to cut and run from them now.

Quote from the article:

"The company also agreed to present a compliance program to the federal Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency. The program included revising hiring procedures to verify each ID examination for every new hire and implementing a photo ID card system."

RACIST!!!!

Quote from the article:

"The company also agreed to present a compliance program to the federal Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency. The program included revising hiring procedures to verify each ID examination for every new hire and implementing a photo ID card system."

RACIST!!!!
. That will be next..lol... Hey these corporations have lawyers sitting around with their noses up these corporations aces on retainer, and the race card if can utilize it somehow will be next. Wouldn't doubt if they wouldn't pay people to yell racist if anything is ordered to be done about the illegals in the aftermath.

Forum List

Back