Ass surgery!

Jim, sorry about your surgery and recovery, OUCH!! Hope everything heels up well and soon!

those inside-out heal up jobs are the worst!!! If you can still feel the pain you aint taking near enough pain meds my friend. :alco: hang in there and dont rush it.

I had this gross thing in my armpit that they had to cut open and poke
a big metal rod into it to break the walls and let all the goo out.
They did the inside out healing thing on me, IT SUCKS!!!
Apparently I can't use anti-perspirant, only deodorant cause the
anti doesn't mix well with my body chemistry and clogs shit up.
THAT SHIT HURTS MAN, HANG IN THERE JIM!

** Update **

The ass was cut (called a 'lancing' in medical terms) again last tuesday as the prior lancing didn't fully work. It now appears the last lancing didn't fully work either. The damn thing keeps coming back and making my life a living hell! My brain is fried from taking so many meds daily (paxil, xanax, prescribed tylenol 3 & antibiotics).

Although I called the initial procedure 'surgery', it was outpatient at a local clinic and I was in and out in less than an hour. It was more of a small procedure. Now I actually have to go into NYC to Beth Israel Medical Center on the 18th of this month to have actual surgery to have it completely removed. I'll be given local anesthesia and a mask full of wonderful drugs to help me forget that they will be cutting me just mere inches from my vital organs! I'm not too thrilled about this and am a bit scared of the weeks following.

The surgery isn't very complicated but the aftercare is. You need to 'pack' the would 2-3 times daily after cleansing. This is perhaps the most painful experience in the world. Take a damn Q-tip and jam a gauze pad as deep into the open wound as possible to keep it from closing and clean all the exudate. I purchased some specially made gauze online that contains some cool chemicals that make the wound heal quicker and entrance and removal of gauze less painful. I'm thinking about buying another one that only needs to be changed once every 2-3 days. And this one actually turns to gel and can be washed out in the shower. I'll have to endure this lovely experience for 2-3 weeks after the sugery, and total healing time will take about 8 weeks.

Is anyone out there willing to kill me? :)

Not to worry Precious, Mommy will be there to help and I will kiss your boo-boo!

jimnyc said:
Had to have minor surgery on my upper buttocks (tailbone area) yesterday for an infected cyst (pilonidal cyst).

Doctor cut me open, removed what he could and then they leave the wound open for drainage and proper healing! Needless to say, I'm having a bit of trouble sitting and lying down. When he was done, he corked shut the incision with some gauze pad. My Mom and wife had to change the dressing last night and remove/replace the gauze. The gauze had to be at least a foot long. Each and every little piece being pulled out hurt like nothing I've ever felt before. I then had to soak in a tub afterwards which almost hurt as bad.

Seems like the bleeding has subsided mostly today but it's still sore as hell.

Anyone wanna see a pic of my ass? :eek2:

Quit taking it in the poop chute Jimmy! :shocked:

Holy hell I just ran across this thread and almost spilt my Johnny Walker!

OCA said:
Quit taking it in the poop chute Jimmy! :shocked:

Holy hell I just ran across this thread and almost spilt my Johnny Walker!
Too funny!

Damn Jim, I guess I should count my blessings that I had that procedure done so differently, no openings, stiched up, and no damn packing or Qtips to shove in there. I feel for ya!

Bet I get better drugs than you!!!! :dev3:

Jackass said:
Who me?!?!?

Ive seen it so close I could smell it!!! :laugh:

I really could have done without that mental image. I don't know if I'll be able to close my eyes & sleep tonight.

Jackass said:
Tequila makes you do strange things!! :laugh:

I'm inclined to agree with Janeeng. I don't think I could get THAT drunk. :happy2:

Joz said:
I'm inclined to agree with Janeeng. I don't think I could get THAT drunk. :happy2:

Oh you know it Joz, no way! Jackass just doesn't want to admit what his inner desires really are!!!!! :p:
Actually, Jackass likes open butt on his head! HAHAHAHAAHAH

Forum List

Back