ASSAD: Forget Chemicals, We Have Other Weapons That Could 'Blindside' Israel

Thank you for sharing that interview, P.F.Tinmore. I appreciate getting to see it.

My prayer is that regimes will stop using chemicals to kill people. It's no different than someone putting antifreeze in their spouse's coffee until death occurs. It's just not a fair way to kill, and it takes all--children, and people who could not in any way take up weapons against anyone else.

Chemicals kill everyone in the vicinity. Using it in neighborhoods or ghettos is just wrong.

I have no belief in Assad's good intentions towards anyone else, but if enough pressure will get him to not do the very wrong thing of using chemicals on people, FINE!

The problem with totalitarian oligarchies like Assad's Syria or Hussain's Iraq is that the rulers have no reason to listen to 'popular sentiment' at all. We've seen Assad murder tens of thousands of his citizens before: how can we be surprised he's doing it again. Bombing and shelling civilian neighborhoods is not much less lethal than gas - you can't outrun a bomber on foot even if you're young and fit and well-fed.

The UN passed a resolution today condemning Syria and an order to destroy all f their chemical weapons. You know who will enforce it.

Thank you for sharing that interview, P.F.Tinmore. I appreciate getting to see it.

My prayer is that regimes will stop using chemicals to kill people. It's no different than someone putting antifreeze in their spouse's coffee until death occurs. It's just not a fair way to kill, and it takes all--children, and people who could not in any way take up weapons against anyone else.

Chemicals kill everyone in the vicinity. Using it in neighborhoods or ghettos is just wrong.

I have no belief in Assad's good intentions towards anyone else, but if enough pressure will get him to not do the very wrong thing of using chemicals on people, FINE!

The problem with totalitarian oligarchies like Assad's Syria or Hussain's Iraq is that the rulers have no reason to listen to 'popular sentiment' at all. We've seen Assad murder tens of thousands of his citizens before: how can we be surprised he's doing it again. Bombing and shelling civilian neighborhoods is not much less lethal than gas - you can't outrun a bomber on foot even if you're young and fit and well-fed.

I can run 300 miles an hour.

The UN passed a resolution today condemning Syria and an order to destroy all f their chemical weapons. You know who will enforce it.

Chemical weapons were used, however, it has not been determined who used them.

True, but I heard several times that the explosion took place in a rebel dominated neighborhood. Not saying that proves much, but thought I'd point that out .

18. Reaffirms that all Member States shall refrain from providing any form of support to non-State actors that attempt to develop, acquire, manufacture, possess, transport, transfer or use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons and their means of delivery, and calls upon all Member States, in particular Member States neighbouring the Syrian Arab Republic, to report any violations of this paragraph to the Security Council immediately;

Text of Draft United Nations Resolution on Syrian Chemical Weapons - NYTimes.com

Look at the language in this Resolution.

Arming Rebels who use chemical weapons, that conduct is a violation of this Resolution.

True, but I heard several times that the explosion took place in a rebel dominated neighborhood. Not saying that proves much, but thought I'd point that out .

Israel is the least of Assad’s problems. Aside from the internecine war that’s pitting his shia’esqe regime (backed by shia Iran) against the sunni/salafi tribes, he now has those same sunni/salafi tribes jihadin’ the bejezzus out of each other.

The real insanity? the sunni/salafi jihadis participating in or sanctioning continued violence—once again stand poised to be rewarded by the B. Hussein administration with arms, ammunition and “aid”.

Obama?s $195 Million Aid Package for Al Qaeda-Led Syrian Rebels Latest Move Against Assad ? But What?s the End Game? | Video | TheBlaze.com

Obama’s $195 Million Aid Package for Al Qaeda-Led Syrian Rebels Latest Move Against Assad —But What’s the End Game?

But remember, if the debt ceiling is not raised and the government is forced to suspend issuing checks, our military members could have their paychecks delayed.

Government rolls out shutdown plans - Sep. 27, 2013

Defense: All active-duty military personnel, as well as active-duty reserve personnel, will stay on the job, the Pentagon said. But their Oct. 15 paycheck could be delayed if the shutdown goes past Oct. 7.

There's money available to fund the islamist jihad.... but not pay our servicemen men and women in a timely fashion.

Go - team Stupid.

Last edited:

Israel is the least of Assad’s problems. Aside from the internecine war that’s pitting his shia’esqe regime (backed by shia Iran) against the sunni/salafi tribes, he now has those same sunni/salafi tribes jihadin’ the bejezzus out of each other.

The real insanity? the sunni/salafi jihadis participating in or sanctioning continued violence—once again stand poised to be rewarded by the B. Hussein administration with arms, ammunition and “aid”.

Obama?s $195 Million Aid Package for Al Qaeda-Led Syrian Rebels Latest Move Against Assad ? But What?s the End Game? | Video | TheBlaze.com

Obama’s $195 Million Aid Package for Al Qaeda-Led Syrian Rebels Latest Move Against Assad —But What’s the End Game?

But remember, if the debt ceiling is not raised and the government is forced to suspend issuing checks, our military members could have their paychecks delayed.

Defense: All active-duty military personnel, as well as active-duty reserve personnel, will stay on the job, the Pentagon said. But their Oct. 15 paycheck could be delayed if the shutdown goes past Oct. 7.

There's money available to fund the islamist jihad.... but not pay our servicemen men and women in a timely fashion.

Go - team Stupid.

I am more concerned about the 3 billion dollars annually we send to Israel to wreck devastation in the ME.

I have no family members living off war.

Go - team Stupid.

I am more concerned about the 3 billion dollars annually we send to Israel to wreck devastation in the ME.

You're more concerned about promoting your rabid jooooo hatreds.

Go - team Stupid.

I WANT the US funding of the killing of innocent civilians and children in the ME to stop.

Some of us care about the human life of people and children living in the Middle East.

I WANT the US funding of the killing of innocent civilians and children in the ME to stop.

Some of us care about the human life of people and children living in the Middle East.

Remember These Children 2012 Memorial

We are now in the Middle East forum Sherri.
If you are really concerned about killings in the ME, why the fuck are you not commenting on where the ACTUAL KILLINGS ARE TAKING PLACE ??

Right now, there is no fighting going on between Israel and the Palestinian terrorists.
So, why not comment on Syria or Iraq??

Clearly the conflict with Israel is not just a Palestinian/Israeli issue...That is why peace must be signed with the Arab League and the Palestinians to have any chance of long-term success.

Read more: ASSAD: We Could 'Blindside' Israel - Business Insider

Military & Defense More: Syria

Michael Kelley 46 minutes ago 910 2

inShare.3

 Email
 More

Bashar Assad
REUTERS/SANA/Handout

See Also

Why Syria Peace Talks Can't Even Start For The Foreseeable Future

Russia's Evidence For Syrian Rebels Using Chemical Weapons Last Month Is Based On Internet Conspiracy Theories

The 12 Weapons Causing Most Of The Destruction In Syria

Syrian President Bashar al-Assad claimed Syria has weapons more sophisticated than chemical weapons that could "blindside Israel," The Times of Israel reports.

“Originally, we produced chemical weapons in the 1980s as a deterrent to Israel’s nuclear capabilities,” Assad told the Hezbollah-affiliated, Lebanon-based Al-Akhbar newspaper.

"Today, we have weapons that are far more important and sophisticated and that can blindside Israel in the blink of an eye.”

Assad brushed off chemical disarmament, saying that the process will "cost large sums of money and take years of hard work" and "it would best if these weapons were just taken from us."

He claimed that the West went after his stockpile "to break the balance of power in the Middle East and ensure Israel's security," but the regime "turned the tables, and put the ball in their court. They were all embarrassed in light of public opinion in the United States and Europe."

Assad has acknowledged that U.S. could still attack Syria but said that staunch ally Russia has his back.

“We have a full Russian pledges that Russian troops will enter in any war waged against Syria,” he was quoted as saying according to The Times of Israel.

SEE ALSO: The 3 Reasons Russia Backs Assad So Staunchly»

 Share




inShare.3

 Email
 More

Bashar Assad
REUTERS/SANA/Handout

See Also

Russia's Evidence For Syrian Rebels Using Chemical Weapons Last Month Is Based On Internet Conspiracy Theories

Syrian President Bashar al-Assad claimed Syria has weapons more sophisticated than chemical weapons that could "blindside Israel," The Times of Israel reports.

“Originally, we produced chemical weapons in the 1980s as a deterrent to Israel’s nuclear capabilities,” Assad told the Hezbollah-affiliated, Lebanon-based Al-Akhbar newspaper.

"Today, we have weapons that are far more important and sophisticated and that can blindside Israel in the blink of an eye.”

Assad brushed off chemical disarmament, saying that the process will "cost large sums of money and take years of hard work" and "it would best if these weapons were just taken from us."

He claimed that the West went after his stockpile "to break the balance of power in the Middle East and ensure Israel's security," but the regime "turned the tables, and put the ball in their court. They were all embarrassed in light of public opinion in the United States and Europe."

Assad has acknowledged that U.S. could still attack Syria but said that staunch ally Russia has his back.

“We have a full Russian pledges that Russian troops will enter in any war waged against Syria,” he was quoted as saying according to The Times of Israel.

 Share




inShare.3

 Email
 More

Bashar Assad
REUTERS/SANA/Handout

See Also

 Share







Give him a break. He hasn't masturbated to the destruction of Israel for while.

We???

What you mean 'we', Head-up-Ass?

Come on, NaziGirl - can't you do even a little bit of thinking on your own?

Israel does not WANT war with Syria. Israel does not NEED war with Syria. The civil war in Syria is keeping Assad busy and off Israel's back - and if the Russians don't give Assad a lot of money, it's going to keep Syria busy economically for years.

Israel has absolutely no reason to get involved. Which is too bad for the ordinary Syrian people.

We Americans, and if you cannot relate to that it is because your loyalties perhaps lie elsewhere.

We Americans just watched Israel try to push the US into a war with Syria, and they failed because the American people did not support it.

Keep calling me names, what it does is say everything about you and nothing about me.

I am not sinking to your level, I am content to watch you roll in the mud.

LOL! You've made snide sly suggestions before that Jews aren't 'real' Americans: it's a classic anti-Semitic canard that you and others rely on. YOU don't define 'American' views. I know you'd like to - but no one of us gets to do so, nor any one group.

I question your loyalty to America - especially after you've bitterly slammed 'nationalism' as a major factor in the world's woes, and constantly called our military 'murderers for hire' and worse.

Israel hasn't tried to push the US into a war, and so what if they had? What, no country ever tried to get its allies to do something? We've (the US) got no reason to do what anyone else wants, ever, if it's against our own best interests.

After the hateful things you've said to other posters here - including accusing me of killing my own child! - it's ludicrous to see you whine about anything I've posted..

"Sink" to my level??? HAHAHAHAHAHA - that's rich! If I roll around in good old-fashioned dirt - then you are busy shoveling maggoty pigshit into your piehole and smearing it all over yourself. GOD knows you've tried to throw enough at other posters here.......

Thanks for the chuckle, liar and hypocrite : )) You go on pretending that you're oh-so-moral, and that you don't hate........LOL!
I love it when she keeps repeating "we", as if this IslamoNazi worshiping Jew hating lunatic represents American opinion.

Toasty: if the l'il sherriKKKis imagines something, she fantasizes that it's real... She 'thought' I'd had an abortion because she imagined I would consider that acceptable - so she accused me of 'killing your own baby'.

And of course after I informed her that I'd been referring to a miscarriage (who would say "we LOST our baby" if they'd gotten an abortion????? And that had been the phrase I used) - the filthy liar remained convinced that there was nothing for her to apologize about.

Her behavior to not just myself but many other 'zionists' on this board has convinced me that she doesn't really consider us human beings...... she's certainly not been treating us as if she did believe we were fully human.

The topic is Assad, anything to say about that? I think the article is Zionist Propaganda to demonize Assad.

I think you need psychiactric help for these fantasies you have. I do not know your past or care. I dont come here to discuss you and address your unresolved emotional issues from your past. I never said any such things to you. But dirt seems to be what you like, rolling in it and throwing it at others.

AND its all a diversionary technique to avoid responding to thread issues.

The topic here is an article in an Israeli news source addressing words Assad allegedly said.

Last edited:
Toasty: if the l'il sherriKKKis imagines something, she fantasizes that it's real... She 'thought' I'd had an abortion because she imagined I would consider that acceptable - so she accused me of 'killing your own baby'.

And of course after I informed her that I'd been referring to a miscarriage (who would say "we LOST our baby" if they'd gotten an abortion????? And that had been the phrase I used) - the filthy liar remained convinced that there was nothing for her to apologize about.

Her behavior to not just myself but many other 'zionists' on this board has convinced me that she doesn't really consider us human beings...... she's certainly not been treating us as if she did believe we were fully human.

The topic is Assad, anything to say about that? I think the article is Zionist Propaganda to demonize Assad.

I think you need psychiactric help for these fantasies you have. I do not know your past or care. I dont come here to discuss you and address your unresolved emotional issues from your past. I never said any such things to you. But dirt seems to be what you like, rolling in it and throwing it at others.

AND its all a diversionary technique to avoid responding to thread issues.

The topic here is an article in an Israeli news source addressing words Assad allegedly said.

The most RELIABLE predictor of future behavior is past behavior. Persons who wish
to discount "the past" are the obfuscators----not those who cite it. Sherri did,
indeed, attempt-----sometime ago----I believe it was on the POI board to
pervert "losing a baby" to "I had an induced abortion" I remember it well
because I did explain that in medical parlance a miscarriage is actually called
a SPONTANEOUS ABORTION (ie--it happens on its own) whereas the kind of
"loss of baby" which involves volitionally ending a pregnancy is called
"AN INDUCED ABORTION"

Long ago in 1967 I believed that all news sources were relatively equal
in credibility Based on the news reports coming out of Israel and the
arab countries I actually believed that Egypt was "winning" the June war.
Since that time I did learn that Israel's news sources are far far far more
credible than those of any of the arab middle eastern countries. Judging
Israeli news sources as not be credible is simply a matter of habit for those of
the perverse followers of the isa-respecting creeds ----in fact based on PRIOR
behaivor any alert person would find Israeli news sources more credible than
most.---------based on sherri's prior behavior------we also know what to expect

Forum List

Back