ASSAD: Forget Chemicals, We Have Other Weapons That Could 'Blindside' Israel

Ziionist fantasies, the best response is to laugh at them, Zionist fantasies that made it into the title of the article in the OP and Zionist fantasies of posters here.

The article title comes from an article reported in The Times of Israel.

"Syrian President Bashar al-Assad claimed Syria has weapons more sophisticated than chemical weapons that could "blindside Israel,"*The Times of Israel reports."

http://www.businessinsider.com/assad-we-could-blindside-israel-2013-9#ixzz2g6Bigx15

Last edited:
Ziionist fantasies, the best response is to laugh at them, Zionist fantasies that made it into the title of the article in the OP and Zionist fantasies of posters here.

What Zionist fantasies are you talking about ? You say that a lot, but you never back it up . So go ahead. ...

Kind of like when you laughed when two IAF pilots were killed in a accidental helicopter crash ?? That kind of laughing ?

Or how about the thread that BecauseIKnow started a while back entitled "Crybabies of the IDF" where he posted pictures of soldiers crying and mourning at the funerals of fellow comrades where you posted "Whenever I need a laugh, I will come open this thread !"

Is that the kind of laughter you are talking about, Sherri MunnerNazi ?

Please, when you are done wiping the venom from your mouth, I would appreciate an answer

The article title comes from an article reported in The Times of Israel.

"Syrian President Bashar al-Assad claimed Syria has weapons more sophisticated than chemical weapons that could "blindside Israel,"*The Times of Israel reports."

ASSAD: We Could 'Blindside' Israel - Business Insider

Be honest, did you wet your pants with glee when you read that article ?? :lol:

What I think is that the Israeli news source distorted words Assad said in an interview. Words he was speaking about Syrias present chemical weapons capabilities was transformed to make it falsely appear he was making a new and different threat.

Distorting words others say seems to be a Zionist trait.

Last edited:
What I think is that the Israeli news source distorted words Assad said in an interview. Words he was speaking about Syrias present chemical weapons capabilities was transformed to make it falsely appear he was making a new and different threat.

Distorting words others say seems to be a Zionist trait.

really? could you be more specific? Obfuscation seems to be an isa-respecting
trait ------in fact it is. It is easy-----why not quote Assad and then tell us how the
"zionists" distorted his words. It will be easy------I think you are referring to
words Assad spoke in english

Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott (R) took to Twitter on Sunday to clarify that he didn't endorse a supporter's language when he thanked the person for a tweet referring to Texas state Sen. Wendy Davis (D) as "Retard Barbie."

Greg Abbott Forced To Clarify That He Doesn't Endorse Supporter Who Called Wendy Davis 'Retard Barbie'

Distorting words , an example would be attributing words of a supporter in a tweet to the Texas Attorney General when he thanked her for her tweet.

And we see a distortion of words of Assad in the OP, and I expained that already.
Assad is speaking about the superiority of his chemical weapons to what they were in the past and this is being distorted by Zionists into a threat of another weapon.
AGAIN

Here are the words of Assad:

Originally, we produced chemical weapons in the 1980s as a deterrent to Israel’s nuclear capabilities,” Assad said in an interview with the*Hezbollah-affiliated, Lebanon-based Al-Akhbar newspaper, adding that “today, we have weapons that are far more important and sophisticated and that can blindside Israel in the blink of an eye.”

Here is what The Times Of Israel distorted those words into:

"Syria has deterrent weapons, more advanced than anything in its chemical arsenal, that could blindside Israel in mere moments, Syrian President Bashar Assad claimed Thursday."

http://www.timesofisrael.com/assad-we-have-weapons-that-could-blindside-israel/

Last edited:
I am more concerned about the 3 billion dollars annually we send to Israel to wreck devastation in the ME.

I have no family members living off war.

You're more concerned about promoting your rabid jooooo hatreds.

I WANT the US funding of the killing of innocent civilians and children in the ME to stop.

Some of us care about the human life of people and children living in the Middle East.

Of course you don't seem to believe Israelis, even Israeli children, are human.

Last edited:
Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott (R) took to Twitter on Sunday to clarify that he didn't endorse a supporter's language when he thanked the person for a tweet referring to Texas state Sen. Wendy Davis (D) as "Retard Barbie."

Greg Abbott Forced To Clarify That He Doesn't Endorse Supporter Who Called Wendy Davis 'Retard Barbie'

Distorting words , an example would be attributing words of a supporter in a tweet to the Texas Attorney General when he thanked her for her tweet.

And we see a distortion of words of Assad in the OP, and I expained that already.
Assad is speaking about the superiority of his chemical weapons to what they were in the past and this is being distorted by Zionists into a threat of another weapon.
AGAIN

Originally, we produced chemical weapons in the 1980s as a deterrent to Israel’s nuclear capabilities,” Assad said in an interview with the*Hezbollah-affiliated, Lebanon-based Al-Akhbar newspaper, adding that “today, we have weapons that are far more important and sophisticated and that can blindside Israel in the blink of an eye.”

"Syria has deterrent weapons, more advanced than anything in its chemical arsenal, that could blindside Israel in mere moments, Syrian President Bashar Assad claimed Thursday.

Assad: We have weapons that could blindside Israel | The Times of Israel

None of that is as extreme as Sherri's distortion of 'we lost the baby' into 'you killed your own child'......

I did not say that, the words falsely attributed to me in that last post.

Another illustration of a Zionist distortion.

Look, you liar: it was bad enough that you posted that filth, worse that you refused to acknowledge you were 'mistaken' once I pointed it out - and now you insist upon lying about it again.

Not to mention the fact that that discussion had nothing to do with 'zionism' - so it's only your insane obsession which causes you to drag that in.

another illustration of the mendacity of adherents of the isa respecting child
killing cult---------the words attributed to the child killing cult
adherent are not a direct quote------they express IN SUM AND
SUBSTANCE the fact that the mendacious cultist knowingly
misconstrued a tragedy in the life of marge---to wit a spontaneous
abortion aka miscarriage as ------- A VOLITIONAL ACT . Isa respecters
are a malicious lot

AGAIN

"Syria has deterrent weapons, more advanced than anything in its chemical arsenal, that could blindside Israel in mere moments, Syrian President Bashar Assad claimed Thursday.

None of that is as extreme as Sherri's distortion of 'we lost the baby' into 'you killed your own child'......

Fret not-----even sherri's accusation against Israel is silly-----the report from Israel
about Assad's comment and ----the verbatim quotation of Assad are entirely
compatible. If the journalists in Israel put the putative ASSAD STATEMENT in
quotation marks ------- then they comitted a sin of GRAMMAR AND PUNCTUATION
and nothing more. Knowing a few Israelis----and THEIR understanding of english
punctuation and grammar-------I am very very very much less than impressed with
sherri.
In fact that verbatim quote put up by Sherri seems to me even MORE threatening
than the Israeli paper report of them. In sum and substance the pig Assad
THREATENED

***SYRIA HAS WEAPONS SO SOPHISTICATED THAT THEY COULD DESTROY
ISRAEL IN MOMENTS**** the fact is that Israel has such weapons
too-----but Israel's agenda does not include the destruction of Syria----
The stated agenda of Iran and its firm and loyal ally----ASSAD is the
destruction of ZIONIST ISRAEL and the enslavement of its population.

Oh BULLSHIT ! We already know how you value the lives of Israelis:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-...itary-helicopter-crashes-2-pilots-killed.html

What do Zionist pilots do? What are they trained to do? They carry out air strikes and deliberately target and kill innocent Palestinian children and civilians. The deaths of these pilots perhaps saved the lives of Palestinian babies they were on a mission to kill. You bet, I clap when such baby killing scum go to meet their Maker and are stopped from killing more babies in Palestine.

I praise God for this, all praise belongs to God!

Thank you, God!

Sherri

Remember this thread Sherri ? You thanked God for the death of these two innocent pilots.
I'll say it again: YOU THANKED GOD FOR THE DEATH OF TWO PILOTS WHO DIED IN A ACCIDENTAL HELICOPTER CRASH.

Has it sunk in yet???

http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-...itary-helicopter-crashes-2-pilots-killed.html

What do Zionist pilots do? What are they trained to do? They carry out air strikes and deliberately target and kill innocent Palestinian children and civilians. The deaths of these pilots perhaps saved the lives of Palestinian babies they were on a mission to kill. You bet, I clap when such baby killing scum go to meet their Maker and are stopped from killing more babies in Palestine.

Thank you, God!

Sherri

Remember this thread Sherri ? You thanked God for the death of these two innocent pilots.
I'll say it again: YOU THANKED GOD FOR THE DEATH OF TWO PILOTS WHO DIED IN A ACCIDENTAL HELICOPTER CRASH.

Has it sunk in yet???

into what do you expect it to sink? sherri is not alone-----she is an adherent of a cult
that rewards grown men who sneak into houses at nite in order to slit the throats of
infants. The deaths of the two kids doing a joy ride in a helicopter is just as enjoyable
for her as the sight of a jewish baby with a slit throat

Sherri looney tunes:

I think the article is Zionist propaganda to demonize Assad...

Assad uses the national army to kill over 100,000 of his own people, including usage of chemical weapons. It's not necessary for anybody to demonize this monster. The fact that he's an enemy of Israel only verifies the true nature of the criminals and savages that happen to also be Israel's enemies. A nice gathering of pure evil, one might say.

AGAIN

"Syria has deterrent weapons, more advanced than anything in its chemical arsenal, that could blindside Israel in mere moments, Syrian President Bashar Assad claimed Thursday."

In other words there is no distortion. Forgot to take your meds today? :lmao:

Thank you, God!

Sherri

Has it sunk in yet???
And the psycho calls herself a good Christian. What a joke.

AGAIN

At this point, Sherri is beyond being able to be helped by meds.
The only option is a lobotomy :eusa_pray:

AGAIN

At this point, Sherri is beyond being able to be helped by meds.
The only option is a lobotomy :eusa_pray:
Lobotomy works on those who have brains to lobotomize.

Forum List

Back