ASSAD: Forget Chemicals, We Have Other Weapons That Could 'Blindside' Israel

Still no evidence Assad was behind the attack in August.

Still no evidence to support the casualties are as claimed, either.

Human rights groups report total killed, to include children, were in the hundreds, they make no claim 1500 were killed.

Now, Cast Lead, was a war criminal enterprise we do have figures on, and the dead are named and documented, 344 children killed by Israel, 1391 total killed.

Fatalities during Operation Cast Lead | B'Tselem

Remember These Children list all child casualties since 9/30/2000 in the I/P conflict, Israel killed over 1500 Palestinian children, Palestinians killed a little over 100 Israeli children. 15 to 1 kill ratio, if you desire to compare each sides killing of children. (1519 to 129)
Lunatic bullshitter:

.Still no evidence Assad was behind the attack in August.

I guess that's why the UN with the blessing of Russia just voted for Assad removing all his chemical weapons. Do you also deny that his army has killed over 100,000 of their own people? :cuckoo:

Just yesterday , she responded to a poster (I think it was you actually) by asking for proof that Assad has killed any babies in Syria.
A week ago she claimed ALL the people that are fighting against Assad are "foreigners". Yet somehow, no foreigners are getting killed, it's basically over a 100,000 dead Syrians, babies included. No, let me correct myself...Foreign babies hired as mercenaries.

Yup. What a disgusting creature she is. Makes me want to vomit. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Lunatic bullshitter:

I guess that's why the UN with the blessing of Russia just voted for Assad removing all his chemical weapons. Do you also deny that his army has killed over 100,000 of their own people? :cuckoo:

Just yesterday , she responded to a poster (I think it was you actually) by asking for proof that Assad has killed any babies in Syria.
A week ago she claimed ALL the people that are fighting against Assad are "foreigners". Yet somehow, no foreigners are getting killed, it's basically over a 100,000 dead Syrians, babies included. No, let me correct myself...Foreign babies hired as mercenaries.

Yup. What a disgusting creature she is. Makes me want to vomit. :cuckoo:

Before I joined USMB, I knew venomous filth like sherri existed (her name doesn't even deserve a capital letter), but I never knew I would come across a person like her/it .

Last edited:

And, back to the topic, this claim is nothing but another Zionist lie.

Just like the Fogel story is a Zionist lie.

One good thing, the surviving Fogel children no longer are forced by illegal settler parents to live unlawfully on Palestinian land. Poor children, first forced to live as unlawful settlers in Gush Katif in Gaza and then in an extremist settlement in the WB.

There are Blessings in every story.

Yet not a word of condemnation towards the Palestinian animals that broke into the Fogel house and hacked little 2 and 4 year olds to death, in their sleep.

You are truly sick beyond belief. I feel dirty...no, FILTHY, just communicating with you. Phooey!

Shining example of the psychos who call themselves Palestinian supporters.

I feel filthy living on the same continent as her.

I think I know what she means when she says the Fogel story is a Zionist lie.
Last time she spoke about it, she said that the two Palestinian teenagers were tortured into giving a confession (even though they OPENLY admitted to it, without showing any remorse) and that it was actually committed by Thai workers or something like that.

Except that they didn't have Thai workers.

And the Palestinians who killed them not only were NOT tortured, but felt PROUD of what they did.

But Sherri will lie through her teeth to protect Palestinian killers, because everything is fine when the holy target of bashing the JOOOOS is in line.

I thought Jesus told her it was arong to lie.

Yet not a word of condemnation towards the Palestinian animals that broke into the Fogel house and hacked little 2 and 4 year olds to death, in their sleep.

You are truly sick beyond belief. I feel dirty...no, FILTHY, just communicating with you. Phooey!

Shining example of the psychos who call themselves Palestinian supporters.

I feel filthy living on the same continent as her.

I think I know what she means when she says the Fogel story is a Zionist lie.
Last time she spoke about it, she said that the two Palestinian teenagers were tortured into giving a confession (even though they OPENLY admitted to it, without showing any remorse) and that it was actually committed by Thai workers or something like that.

Except that they didn't have Thai workers.

And the Palestinians who killed them not only were NOT tortured, but felt PROUD of what they did.

But Sherri will lie through her teeth to protect Palestinian killers, because everything is fine when the holy target of bashing the JOOOOS is in line.

I thought Jesus told her it was arong to lie.
Sherri has an exemption. Haven't you been paying attention?

I already addressed the Zionist lies about the Fogels in one prior post, and I provided links to sources. I am not discussing the case further, it is not the topic of this thread.

Is anyone prepared to defend the claims made in the Israeli news source cited in the OP?

I already addressed the Zionist lies about the Fogels in one prior post, and I provided links to sources. I am not discussing the case further, it is not the topic of this thread.

Is anyone prepared to defend the claims made in the Israeli news source cited in the OP?

Links? You know where you can stick your links. Together with all your other crap links.

Chemical weapons were used, however, it has not been determined who used them.

True, but I heard several times that the explosion took place in a rebel dominated neighborhood. Not saying that proves much, but thought I'd point that out .

Israel is the least of Assad’s problems. Aside from the internecine war that’s pitting his shia’esqe regime (backed by shia Iran) against the sunni/salafi tribes, he now has those same sunni/salafi tribes jihadin’ the bejezzus out of each other.

The real insanity? the sunni/salafi jihadis participating in or sanctioning continued violence—once again stand poised to be rewarded by the B. Hussein administration with arms, ammunition and “aid”.

Obama?s $195 Million Aid Package for Al Qaeda-Led Syrian Rebels Latest Move Against Assad ? But What?s the End Game? | Video | TheBlaze.com

Obama’s $195 Million Aid Package for Al Qaeda-Led Syrian Rebels Latest Move Against Assad —But What’s the End Game?

But remember, if the debt ceiling is not raised and the government is forced to suspend issuing checks, our military members could have their paychecks delayed.

Government rolls out shutdown plans - Sep. 27, 2013

Defense: All active-duty military personnel, as well as active-duty reserve personnel, will stay on the job, the Pentagon said. But their Oct. 15 paycheck could be delayed if the shutdown goes past Oct. 7.

There's money available to fund the islamist jihad.... but not pay our servicemen men and women in a timely fashion.

Go - team Stupid.

Ask McCain what weapons he gave them, he's in charge of it.

So , are there some mysterous unknown weapons Assad allegedly has that are something other than chemical weapons and nuclear weapons?

I have 1500 links about people swearing with their mother's grave that they had seen the Loch Nis monster.

That monster is like the Thai workers in the Fogel family.

As in= none of them are real.

Links? You know where you can stick your links. Together with all your other crap links.

Nope - no room left. Her head's already up there......and you know how swollen that is!

I have 1500 links about people swearing with their mother's grave that they had seen the Loch Nis monster.

That monster is like the Thai workers in the Fogel family.

As in= none of them are real.

The Israeli news article discussed in the OP is real.

What do you have to say about the Zionist lies in it?

Are you going to be a good little Zionist girl and repeat them ?

Last edited:

Nope - no room left. Her head's already up there......and you know how swollen that is!

The issue is set forth in the OP.

Do you have the intellect to address it?

And, back to the topic, this claim is nothing but another Zionist lie.

Just like the Fogel story is a Zionist lie.

One good thing, the surviving Fogel children no longer are forced by illegal settler parents to live unlawfully on Palestinian land. Poor children, first forced to live as unlawful settlers in Gush Katif in Gaza and then in an extremist settlement in the WB.

There are Blessings in every story.

And another sick comment by the venomous snake knows as Sherri MunnerNazi.

What about the Fogel story is a lie ?? I would love to know ?
Was it a Mossad operation ???

silly Toastie-----the LIE----is "its is not nice to murder a young family asleep in
their beds" sherri especially admires the SPIRITUAL aspect of slicing
the head off of a three month old jewish infant. Several years ago---I and
hubby entertained ourselves by visiting an ISA RESPECTING art exposition
in the SAUDI EMBASSY in New York City. You may think of "art" as
greek sculpture of athletes and maidens-------or egyptian flat stuff -----or
gorgeous Madonna and child things by RAPHAEL ------but in the saudi
expo-----the most PROMINENT EXAMPLE OF ***ART*** is ---the holy scimitar--
curved just right for head slicing Scimitars on the tables and PICTURES
of men (who all look alike) waving scimitars. Figurative artists EMPHASIZE
that which is most important---in their work. The serene face of mary fairly
glowing with holiness------sorrounded by a GOLDEN HALO --no less vs
a malignant looking generic nut on a horse WAVING A SCIMITAR

From greek art we learn that the greeks admired physical beauty----from
Saudi art we learn...........................

Artists who admire humans ------do not make them all look alike and doing the
same things-----all the time. Artiists who admire a specific activity DEPICT IT

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPK8GfLF2HE]Syrian GIRL t... - YouTube[/ame]

Hello Mr Tin to what do we owe this honor?
Fellow cyber friends----tell me the truth----does ASSAD not remind you
of ODO the shape shifter friend of captain kirk???

ODO was a lot prettier - not to mention he was a real mensch. Baby Butcher Assad is anything but.

ODO appeared prettier because his face glowed with good will. He was a very
honest and virtuous shape shifter. Assad seems to be BY APPEARANCE his wicked
doppleganger

Forum List

Back