ASSAD: Forget Chemicals, We Have Other Weapons That Could 'Blindside' Israel

I did not say that, the words falsely attributed to me in that last post.

Another illustration of a Zionist distortion.

Oh BULLSHIT ! We already know how you value the lives of Israelis:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-...itary-helicopter-crashes-2-pilots-killed.html

What do Zionist pilots do? What are they trained to do? They carry out air strikes and deliberately target and kill innocent Palestinian children and civilians. The deaths of these pilots perhaps saved the lives of Palestinian babies they were on a mission to kill. You bet, I clap when such baby killing scum go to meet their Maker and are stopped from killing more babies in Palestine.

I praise God for this, all praise belongs to God!

Thank you, God!

Sherri

Remember this thread Sherri ? You thanked God for the death of these two innocent pilots.
I'll say it again: YOU THANKED GOD FOR THE DEATH OF TWO PILOTS WHO DIED IN A ACCIDENTAL HELICOPTER CRASH.

Has it sunk in yet???
And the psycho calls herself a good Christian. What a joke.

If she's a good Christian, then I'm Jesus Christ !

I did not say that, the words falsely attributed to me in that last post.

Another illustration of a Zionist distortion.

Look, you liar: it was bad enough that you posted that filth, worse that you refused to acknowledge you were 'mistaken' once I pointed it out - and now you insist upon lying about it again.

Not to mention the fact that that discussion had nothing to do with 'zionism' - so it's only your insane obsession which causes you to drag that in.

STOP WITH the lies and personal attacks.

Confront the thread topic being discussed now and distortions in the article in the OP.

It is not all about you, this is a discussion board to discuss events happening in the Middle East.

Anything to say about the thread topic?

I hate Israeli news sources distorting words of Syrian President
Bashar al-Assad.

There is just no respect being shown for Syrias leader.

Last edited:
Oh BULLSHIT ! We already know how you value the lives of Israelis:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-...itary-helicopter-crashes-2-pilots-killed.html

What do Zionist pilots do? What are they trained to do? They carry out air strikes and deliberately target and kill innocent Palestinian children and civilians. The deaths of these pilots perhaps saved the lives of Palestinian babies they were on a mission to kill. You bet, I clap when such baby killing scum go to meet their Maker and are stopped from killing more babies in Palestine.

I praise God for this, all praise belongs to God!

Thank you, God!

Sherri

Remember this thread Sherri ? You thanked God for the death of these two innocent pilots.
I'll say it again: YOU THANKED GOD FOR THE DEATH OF TWO PILOTS WHO DIED IN A ACCIDENTAL HELICOPTER CRASH.

Has it sunk in yet???
And the psycho calls herself a good Christian. What a joke.

What delusions you live with!

Psycho Sherri looney tunes out-does herself again:

Respect for a dictator who just dropped chemical weapons on his people killing 1500, over 400 of them little kids in their sleep?

I guess it depends what you mean by "respect" eh?

What delusions you live with!

Sherri, you are the one who thanked God for the death of two Israeli pilots.
But I'm the delusional one ??? :lol:

What do you have to say for yourself concerning that thread you started a while back ?

Oh look, Sherri all of a sudden has nothing to say.
She can't even respond to my post concerning her display of filth and hatred in a thread she started.

Respect for a dictator who just dropped chemical weapons on his people killing 1500, over 400 of them little kids in their sleep?

Still no evidence Assad was behind the attack in August.

Still no evidence to support the casualties are as claimed, either.

Human rights groups report total killed, to include children, were in the hundreds, they make no claim 1500 were killed.

Now, Cast Lead, was a war criminal enterprise we do have figures on, and the dead are named and documented, 344 children killed by Israel, 1391 total killed.

Fatalities during Operation Cast Lead | B'Tselem

Remember These Children list all child casualties since 9/30/2000 in the I/P conflict, Israel killed over 1500 Palestinian children, Palestinians killed a little over 100 Israeli children. 15 to 1 kill ratio, if you desire to compare each sides killing of children. (1519 to 129)

Last edited:

Human rights groups report total killed, to include children, were in the hundreds, they make no claim 1500 were killed.

Now, Cast Lead, was a war criminal enterprise we do have figures on, and the dead are named and documented, 344 children killed by Israel, 1391 total killed.

How many Israeli children have been by Palestinian terrorists ?

2lm57np.jpg

2lm57np.jpg

I'll never forget Sherri's post concerning the Fogel murders.
I've never in my life heard or seen something so absolutely nasty like that post.

2lm57np.jpg

I'll never forget Sherri's post concerning the Fogel murders.
I've never in my life heard or seen something so absolutely nasty like that post.

We all do.

Out greatest consolation is Tamar and Yishai.

Beautiful children. They'll continue in the exact way of their parents.

Let haters eat their heart out.

Baby-3.jpg

I can't imagine the hardship those kids have had to endure, their entire family massacred .

I hope they are recovering well and wish them both a happy joyous life !

I can't imagine the hardship those kids have had to endure, their entire family massacred .

I hope they are recovering well and wish them both a happy joyous life !

In the funeral, Rabbi Lau added the name "Miriam" to Tamar, said she'll be like Miriam, keeper of her young siblings.

She's doing a great job, she loves her remaining brothers so much, and did a great noble deed risking her life saving them.

All of Israel's women should hope to have a brave and selfless daughter like Tamar. She's a true hero!:)

'Itamar killings carried out by foreign worker' | JPost | Israel News

"After a quick lunch in Nablus hosted generously by our friend Dr. Saed Abuhijleh, we drove the short distance to Awarta. We enter the rich valley from the Western side and past the Israeli military camp and notice the colonial Jewish settlements dotting the hilltops around the valley. The native village of 6000 brave souls is on the slope to north side of the valley and villagers have to face this scene of growing colonial settlements on their lands. The main colonial settlement built on stolen village lands is called by Jewish settlers Itamar. Over 12,000 dunums (4000 acres) of Awarta’s lands were already taken by this colony inhabited by the most rabid and fanatical of Jewish settlers. Two Palestinians from Awarta were killed for coming within 500 meters of the fortified fencing of this colony. This is one of the many reasons why we are very convinced that the whole story about the killing of a settler family by two teenagers from the village of Awarta is a lie. But the killing of these settlers set stage for a ransacking of the village by the colonizing army of the state of Israel. Beating people, massive destruction, torture and more was inflicted on the village of 6000 people as collective punishment. It is hard to describe what we saw and heard. The video just reveals a glimpse of ..

This article is written by Palestinian American Christian Professor Mazin Qumsiyeh.

Visit to Awarta | International Solidarity Movement

Not all buy into the Zionist lie that Palestinians killed the illegal settler terrorist teacher Ruthie Fogel and her Rabbi husband and three of their children. It was initially reported as a crime carried out by a disgruntled migrant worker. That was before the people of Awarta were terrorized and children beaten and tortured into making false confessions.

Last edited by a moderator:

And, back to the topic, this claim is nothing but another Zionist lie.

Just like the Fogel story is a Zionist lie.

One good thing, the surviving Fogel children no longer are forced by illegal settler parents to live unlawfully on Palestinian land. Poor children, first forced to live as unlawful settlers in Gush Katif in Gaza and then in an extremist settlement in the WB.

There are Blessings in every story.

Last edited:

One good thing, the surviving Fogel children no longer are forced by illegal settler parents to live unlawfully on Palestinian land. Poor children, first forced to live as unlawful settlers in Gush Katif in Gaza and then in an extremist settlement in the WB.

And another sick comment by the venomous snake knows as Sherri MunnerNazi.

What about the Fogel story is a lie ?? I would love to know ?
Was it a Mossad operation ???

Last edited:

Remember These Children list all child casualties since 9/30/2000 in the I/P conflict, Israel killed over 1500 Palestinian children, Palestinians killed a little over 100 Israeli children. 15 to 1 kill ratio, if you desire to compare each sides killing of children. (1519 to 129)
Lunatic bullshitter:

.Still no evidence Assad was behind the attack in August.

I guess that's why the UN with the blessing of Russia just voted for Assad removing all his chemical weapons. Do you also deny that his army has killed over 100,000 of their own people? :cuckoo:

Last edited:

Yet not a word of condemnation towards the Palestinian animals that broke into the Fogel house and hacked little 2 and 4 year olds to death, in their sleep.

You are truly sick beyond belief. I feel dirty...no, FILTHY, just communicating with you. Phooey!

Shining example of the psychos who call themselves Palestinian supporters.

Last edited:

Yet not a word of condemnation towards the Palestinian animals that broke into the Fogel house and hacked little 2 and 4 year olds to death, in their sleep.

You are truly sick beyond belief. I feel dirty...no, FILTHY, just communicating with you. Phooey!

Shining example of the psychos who call themselves Palestinian supporters.

I feel filthy living on the same continent as her.

I think I know what she means when she says the Fogel story is a Zionist lie.
Last time she spoke about it, she said that the two Palestinian teenagers were tortured into giving a confession (even though they OPENLY admitted to it, without showing any remorse) and that it was actually committed by Thai workers or something like that.

Lunatic bullshitter:

.Still no evidence Assad was behind the attack in August.

I guess that's why the UN with the blessing of Russia just voted for Assad removing all his chemical weapons. Do you also deny that his army has killed over 100,000 of their own people? :cuckoo:

Just yesterday , she responded to a poster (I think it was you actually) by asking for proof that Assad has killed any babies in Syria.

Forum List

Back