Assange: 'A 14-year-old kid could have hacked Podesta' emails

Further proof the political elite are dumb fucks. Yet many Americans want them to rule us. CRAZY.

As opposed to the many Americans who want a certain halfish of them them to rule us.

Last edited:
amazing how you trumpsters lap up the bull crud your new god spits out to you!

you are saying that just because I leave my door unlocked in my home, when we are both home, that gives thieves, crooks, murders the right to come in and rob me or kill me, inside my home. :cuckoo:

you all are completely INSANE, a CULT, nothing less than a cult, or occult....

how would the child or 400lb basement dweller know how to reach Assange and get Assange to release the emails they stole, on a timely basis to help Trump the most?

This theft and dump, was no amateur....it was planned down to the minute of releases.

So then, using your analogy, all the illegals should be deported-) And we thank you being a lib, for your logical support!

you are saying that just because I leave my door unlocked in my home, when we are both home, that gives thieves, crooks, murders the right to come in and rob me or kill me, inside my home. :cuckoo:

how would the child or 400lb basement dweller know how to reach Assange and get Assange to release the emails they stole, on a timely basis to help Trump the most?

This theft and dump, was no amateur....it was planned down to the minute of releases.

So then, using your analogy, all the illegals should be deported-) And we thank you being a lib, for your logical support!

You still have to sell it to your "job creator" class.

Further proof the political elite are dumb fucks. Yet many Americans want them to rule us. CRAZY.

As opposed to the many Americans want a certain halfish of them them to rule us.

More specifically, they want 80,000 voters in Michigan and Wisconsin and PA to matter more than 3 million voters elsewhere.
We can't have crazy Cali running this country... they are absolutely out of a touch with reality. Fact

As opposed to the many Americans want a certain halfish of them them to rule us.

More specifically, they want 80,000 voters in Michigan and Wisconsin and PA to matter more than 3 million voters elsewhere.
We can't have crazy Cali running this country... they are absolutely got a touch of reality. Fact

What we cannot have is one hominid one vote, and free open elections. Ever.

LOL, same old narrative, always and forever, lolololol!

NOBODY was running for the popular vote, wake up, not even Hildy.

You just got to love the field goal kicker who pulls it wide left, then runs down and tries to cut down the goal posts and mves them, lololol!

We can't have crazy Cali running this country... they are absolutely out of a touch with reality. Fact

How is Cali running the country under a one-person/one-vote system? Explain that one. I'll wait. And while I wait, try and remember that Texas and Florida have a combined 50 million people.

You just got to love the field goal kicker who pulls it wide left, then runs down and tries to cut down the goal posts and mves them, lololol!

This doesn't make any sense whatsoever, and you know it.

So Trump wasn't vying for any votes in CA, NY, FL or TX? Please explain, shithead.

So Trump wasn't vying for any votes in CA, NY, FL or TX? Please explain, shithead.

You're not seriously asking him to make sense, are you?

You're not seriously asking him to make sense, are you?

Not sure why I bang my head against these bricks.

What we cannot have is one hominid one vote, and free open elections. Ever.

When we change the name of our country to "America", we can have it your way. As long as we remain the UNITED STATES of AMERICA, each state will be represented in the Electoral College.

How is Cali running the country under a one-person/one-vote system? Explain that one. I'll wait. And while I wait, try and remember that Texas and Florida have a combined 50 million people.
The fact remains, more people in more states voted for Trump, and conservative voters outnumbered progressive voters.
The EC worked exactly how it was designed. We can't have urban areas running roughshod over rural areas.
A popular vote only is nothing but mob rule… Fact

There are all kinds of computer hackers out there who could hack anything.

So far there is no proof that Russia hacked anything and I think that's the reason for the delay till Friday. The intel community has no proof.

Lets wait and see what they have to say on Friday.

Though on the news last night they said that thirteen page report they have says they have no proof right now.

The fact remains, more people in more states voted for Trump, and conservative voters outnumbered progressive voters.
The EC worked exactly how it was designed. We can't have urban areas running roughshod over rural areas.
A popular vote only is nothing but mob rule… Fact

An approach in which no area could run roughshod over another being utterly off the table of course.

Had to take the dog out for a run or I would have responded sooner to your question of how to reach Assange.

Here you go.

WikiLeaks

Shop Donate Submit

WikiLeaks

Why, he already knew where he lost, or won. Only thing that mattered was the swing states. Every news outlet told you this, or weren't you paying attention?

EVERY news outlet told you that the Democrats have the advantage because they start with 235 EC votes, or some such number. California was going blue, so why would Trump go there? The only time he showed his face was in the primaries. How many times in Illinois after the primaries?

Look, your candidate got the popular vote. Good for you, so what? Ask Hilly what she would like today, here popular vote crown, or the EC vote crown, see what she says, then get back with us:boohoo:

Forum List

Back