Assange Retaliates Back Last Night, Releases Entire Partnership Documents From Board

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014

pasted_image_at_2016_10_05_11_05_am_360.png

Assange Has Begun His Take Down Of Hillary

WikiLeaks reported Tuesday morning that they would be releasing new documents every week leading up to the November 8th election.

119 Million Americans Eligible To Claim Part Of $42.4 Billion Payout - Click Here Read More
With that, they have yet to actually deliver the major blow to the Clinton campaign as they promised, but they have released a document file covering a shady corporate firm in Paris, France that is linked to both Hillary Clinton and ISIS.

Paris struck a partnership with French industrial giant, Lafarge, which has now been exploited for funding ISIS for profit.

Documents indicate that Lafarge paid taxes to ISIS so that they can operate its cement plant in Syria, and they even bought oil from ISIS for many years.

Screen-Shot-2016-08-01-at-12_16_15-PM-800x153.png

WikiLeaks Confirms Hillary Sat On The Board That Funded ISIS

Sponsored by Revcontent
Trending Now

Hillary Clinton has been connected to Lafarge for decades. She sat on the Board of Directors and conducted legal business dating back to the 1980’s. She is well in tune with this terrorist sponsor, and she helped build them into what they are today.

In fact, Hillary’s connection to connection to Lafarge was exploited when the firm was implicated in facilitating a CIA-backed covert arms export network to Saddam Hussein.

In 2013, Lafarge’s Executive Vice President for Operations, Eric Olson, was a “featured attendee” at the Clinton Global Initiative’s annual meeting.

CpKP8e9XgAALJ8i.jpg

Assange In His Own Words, And He Has The Proof To Back It Up

Lafarge also frequently donates to the Clinton Foundation, including $100,000 2015. Lafarge is also listed again as a donor to the Clinton Foundation for the first quarter of 2016.

Lafarge has a major connection to Iraq and Saddam Hussein, too, at the behest of Hillary Clinton.

They remain a major beneficiary of disaster capitalism in Iraq, dominating a market where Iraq’s infrastructure remains in dire need of hundreds of billions of dollars in investment. Hillary set this apparatus up.

The firm is not just an economic juggernaut. They are connected to the intelligence community, too. Hillary demanded Lafarge invest in oil in the early 2000’s, and when they followed their orders, they began to buy oil from shady rebel groups.

Lafarge also allowed rebel groups to run other operations and businesses for them, such as their cement industry. In doing so, they funded major portions of ISIS.

So, when Donald Trump says that she is the co-founder of ISIS, he is absolutely correct. WikiLeaks documents prove she sat on the Board that directed millions of dollars to ISIS. What other examples would someone need to prove she help found ISIS?

Hillary has created partnerships with dozens of other terrorist sponsors, too. When she was Secretary of State, a majority of her highest donors came from Muslim countries that fund and sponsor terrorism.

timthumb.jpe

THIS Is Who Hillary Clinton Works For

An investigative report by the French daily Le Monde revealed in June of 2016 that Lafrage, the world’s leader in construction materials, had also paid taxes to ISIS middlemen, as well as other armed groups in Syria, to protect its cement business operations in the country while Hillary was Secretary of State.

It is also important to remember that ISIS attacked Paris, France in 2015. They set off bombs that killed 130 people and injured 368. Lararge literally funded a group that carried out a major terrorist attack against them and their city.

Consider all of this: Hillary actually sat on the Board that funded ISIS, and WikiLeaks has just proven that. Now, the bigger concern is what happens next.

Her global takeover is making its way to the United States. Hillary has promoted so many terrorist organizations for personal gain, they are all trying to infiltrate the United States now.

Other countries are also pushing her to do more for Muslims. They are demanding Hillary allow more refugees into the United States in return for them funding her campaign and foundation. Why else has she called for more than 110,000 refugees annually?

We cannot sit around any longer. We must continue to ask questions, and expose this woman for the corrupt fraud she is. If we all do not rise up and win this election, we will never be the land of the free and home of the brave again.

She will stripe this country of everything that made it great. Do your part, and we can take down the Clinton Cartel for good.

Liberal Corruption | Conservative Daily Post

Odd that you think any of that will even matter to anyone but RWNJs.

Well we know you left wing lunatics only care about the FREE SHIT offered, and seeing that your entitlements are raised more than the Cost of Living increase, BUT, about a third of the eletorate are Independents, and they actually pay attention to the DemocRATS corruption and crimes! But, I'm glad you asked, Bullshitter!

The length that you are stretching to try to make that into something real has gotta hurt.

We can only hope she will pay for what she has done. I'm not going to get too excited since she's been protected from any reprisals to date.

In a twisted sort of way.....Bulldog may be right....all this may not matter as long as her groupies keep protecting her. She's like a greased pig.

Well we know you left wing lunatics only care about the FREE SHIT offered, and seeing that your entitlements are raised more than the Cost of Living increase, BUT, about a third of the eletorate are Independents, and they actually pay attention to the DemocRATS corruption and crimes! But, I'm glad you asked, Bullshitter!

What ever you say vagisil.

I love it when you get all pissy about one of my TRUTHS!!!! ROTFLMFAO!!!!! Bulldyke!!!!!...Thanks, NLT!

Whoa, this is horrific.
Hillary should cease running right now.
vigilante, you are quite a sleuth.
You are an amazing spokesman for your ideology. YOWZA

I love it when you get all pissy about one of my TRUTHS!!!! ROTFLMFAO!!!!! Bulldyke!!!!!...Thanks, NLT!

I'm on the internet. What you smell must be your own pissy pants

Whoa, this is horrific.
Hillary should cease running right now.
vigilante, you are quite a sleuth.
You are an amazing spokesman for your ideology. YOWZA
Why, thank you, ElmerPutz.

BullDyke, that didn't even come near being a put down, but for a low 2 Digit IQ'd piece of shit, you gave it your best shot....and still failed!

BullDyke, that didn't even come near being a put down, but for a low 2 Digit IQ'd piece of shit, you gave it your best shot....and still failed!

You think I try to put you down? You do that all by yourself.

You think I try to put you down? You do that all by yourself.

pasted_image_at_2016_10_05_11_05_am_360.png

Assange Has Begun His Take Down Of Hillary

WikiLeaks reported Tuesday morning that they would be releasing new documents every week leading up to the November 8th election.

119 Million Americans Eligible To Claim Part Of $42.4 Billion Payout - Click Here Read More
With that, they have yet to actually deliver the major blow to the Clinton campaign as they promised, but they have released a document file covering a shady corporate firm in Paris, France that is linked to both Hillary Clinton and ISIS.

Paris struck a partnership with French industrial giant, Lafarge, which has now been exploited for funding ISIS for profit.

Documents indicate that Lafarge paid taxes to ISIS so that they can operate its cement plant in Syria, and they even bought oil from ISIS for many years.

Screen-Shot-2016-08-01-at-12_16_15-PM-800x153.png

WikiLeaks Confirms Hillary Sat On The Board That Funded ISIS

Sponsored by Revcontent
Trending Now

Hillary Clinton has been connected to Lafarge for decades. She sat on the Board of Directors and conducted legal business dating back to the 1980’s. She is well in tune with this terrorist sponsor, and she helped build them into what they are today.

In fact, Hillary’s connection to connection to Lafarge was exploited when the firm was implicated in facilitating a CIA-backed covert arms export network to Saddam Hussein.

In 2013, Lafarge’s Executive Vice President for Operations, Eric Olson, was a “featured attendee” at the Clinton Global Initiative’s annual meeting.

CpKP8e9XgAALJ8i.jpg

Assange In His Own Words, And He Has The Proof To Back It Up

Lafarge also frequently donates to the Clinton Foundation, including $100,000 2015. Lafarge is also listed again as a donor to the Clinton Foundation for the first quarter of 2016.

Lafarge has a major connection to Iraq and Saddam Hussein, too, at the behest of Hillary Clinton.

They remain a major beneficiary of disaster capitalism in Iraq, dominating a market where Iraq’s infrastructure remains in dire need of hundreds of billions of dollars in investment. Hillary set this apparatus up.

The firm is not just an economic juggernaut. They are connected to the intelligence community, too. Hillary demanded Lafarge invest in oil in the early 2000’s, and when they followed their orders, they began to buy oil from shady rebel groups.

Lafarge also allowed rebel groups to run other operations and businesses for them, such as their cement industry. In doing so, they funded major portions of ISIS.

So, when Donald Trump says that she is the co-founder of ISIS, he is absolutely correct. WikiLeaks documents prove she sat on the Board that directed millions of dollars to ISIS. What other examples would someone need to prove she help found ISIS?

Hillary has created partnerships with dozens of other terrorist sponsors, too. When she was Secretary of State, a majority of her highest donors came from Muslim countries that fund and sponsor terrorism.

timthumb.jpe

THIS Is Who Hillary Clinton Works For

An investigative report by the French daily Le Monde revealed in June of 2016 that Lafrage, the world’s leader in construction materials, had also paid taxes to ISIS middlemen, as well as other armed groups in Syria, to protect its cement business operations in the country while Hillary was Secretary of State.

It is also important to remember that ISIS attacked Paris, France in 2015. They set off bombs that killed 130 people and injured 368. Lararge literally funded a group that carried out a major terrorist attack against them and their city.

Consider all of this: Hillary actually sat on the Board that funded ISIS, and WikiLeaks has just proven that. Now, the bigger concern is what happens next.

Her global takeover is making its way to the United States. Hillary has promoted so many terrorist organizations for personal gain, they are all trying to infiltrate the United States now.

Other countries are also pushing her to do more for Muslims. They are demanding Hillary allow more refugees into the United States in return for them funding her campaign and foundation. Why else has she called for more than 110,000 refugees annually?

We cannot sit around any longer. We must continue to ask questions, and expose this woman for the corrupt fraud she is. If we all do not rise up and win this election, we will never be the land of the free and home of the brave again.

She will stripe this country of everything that made it great. Do your part, and we can take down the Clinton Cartel for good.

Liberal Corruption | Conservative Daily Post

The first KA-BOOM.

Several names on the OP's list were not highlighted in any particular way but are still very noteworthy.
Inversora Carso sa de CV is Carlos Slim's infrastructure construction company. (Slim is acknowledged to be the current wealthiest person in the world)
Gustavos Cisneros & Venevision is perhaps the largest Broadcaster in Venezuela that has not been nationalized. (Pro Venezuelan government)
Victor Pinchuk is an Ukrainian oligarch who is believed to have been behind the ouster of the former pro-Russian Ukrainian government.
Noticed a couple of instances where a Clinton trust contributed to the Clinton Foundation.

More to follow...

Several names on the OP's list were not highlighted in any particular way but are still very noteworthy.
Inversora Carso sa de CV is Carlos Slim's infrastructure construction company. (Slim is acknowledged to be the current wealthiest person in the world)
Gustavos Cisneros & Venevision is perhaps the largest Broadcaster in Venezuela that has not been nationalized. (Pro Venezuelan government)
Victor Pinchuk is an Ukrainian oligarch who is believed to have been behind the ouster of the former pro-Russian Ukrainian government.
Noticed a couple of instances where a Clinton trust contributed to the Clinton Foundation.

More to follow...

OAS S.A. Is a Brazilian manufacturing conglomerate that oddly enough filed for bankruptcy protection in 2015. (had funds for the Clintons, but not their debt-holders?)
Suzlon Energy is one of the world's largest wind generator manufacturers, based in India. (coal is bad, wind is good)
Fundacion Telmex is Mexican telecommunication giant Telmex's charitable trust.
Laureate International Universities is the for profit university group that famously paid Bill Clinton a multi-million dollar salary for basically nothing.
Tracfone is a subsidiary of América Móvil, which also owns Telmex, both of which are owned by Carso Global Telecom, which again, is a Carlos Slim company. (Slim again, still the world's richest man)

The Clinton Cash book says a lot along these lines ... Bill gets hundreds of thousands dollars for speeches while traveling on private jets with well heeled people who wanted to "connect" with foreign interests via Hillary as Secretary of State. I had to close the book before getting through the first chapter. Maybe I'll be able to pick it up later ... if we survive as a country.

Wait. I thought Assange already brought Clinton down.

Forum List

Back