Assange was called a traitor by R-Wers....now he's their "great white hope"

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Right wing politics can make for some strange bedfellows and new found loves.....Putin, Gaddafi, and now Assange???

Last edited:
He still is a traitor. But even traitors have political preferences.

I'm happy he did what he did. The Democrats surely wouldn't have. And to think, you support people who rig elections and collude with the media.

But hey, it's the gun's fault.

I'm happy he did what he did. The Democrats surely wouldn't have. And to think, you support people who rig elections and collude with the media.

Yeah, the way we did in 2010 and 2012......Oh, wait..........

Right wing politics can make for some strange bedfellows and new found loves.....Putin, Gaddafi, and now Assange???

Everything's political unless people are saying it isn't or that it shouldn't be used politically.

Then it's twice as political.

Liberals are so busy taking exception that they never look to see if it's being f'n given.

Assange is in exile due to rape charges in Sweden. He's holed up in the Ecuadorian embassy in London. He's a fugitive from justice. He and Trump have much in common - rape charges.

Liar.

Also, who called Assange a traitor?

I know Hillary wants him to be prosecuted, and now he's getting his revenge.

Don't forget Trump and Kim Jong Un's mutual admiration.

.....and David Duke????
Oh no...to be factually accurate...Trump has never heard of David Duke.
Not everyone has heard of him. I didn't until recently when people on this board made a big deal out of him endorsing Trump.

He's just some obscure politician who ran for president on the Democratic ticket years ago. The only state he won in the DNC primary was New Hampshire. And that was only for VP. What a joke.

Last edited:

Assange is in exile due to rape charges in Sweden. He's holed up in the Ecuadorian embassy in London. He's a fugitive from justice.
He's there because he's afraid of the Obama administration. When Hillary was SoS she called for him to be prosecuted. He's been holed up there ever since. Paybacks are a bitch Hillary.

He's there because he's afraid of the Obama administration. When Hillary was SoS she called for him to be prosecuted. He's been holed up there ever since. Paybacks are a bitch Hillary.

lets see: Julian Assange is an Australian, backed by Russia, wanted by English authorities and by Swedish authorities for sexual abuses, and is holed up in an Ecuadorian embassy............................the nitwit above puts all that together and comes up with "ITS ALL HILLARY's FAULT in picking on this poor guy...."......Go figure.

Don't forget Trump and Kim Jong Un's mutual admiration.

.....and David Duke????
Oh no...to be factually accurate...Trump has never heard of David Duke.
Not everyone has heard of him. I didn't until recently when people on this board made a big deal out of him endorsing Trump.

He's just some obscure politician who ran for president on the Democratic ticket years ago. The only state he won in the DNC primary was New Hampshire. And that was only for VP. What a joke.
Except...
"But Trump certainly knew who David Duke was in 2000. As The New York Times reported at the time, Trump declined to be a presidential candidate on the Reform Party ticket explicitly because of Duke’s Klan connections:

Mr. Trump painted a fairly dark picture of the Reform Party in his statement, noting the role of Mr. Buchanan, along with the roles of David Duke, a former leader of the Ku Klux Klan, and Lenora Fulani, the former standard-bearer of the New Alliance Party and an advocate of Marxist-Leninist politics.

“The Reform Party now includes a Klansman, Mr. Duke, a neo-Nazi, Mr. Buchanan, and a communist, Ms. Fulani,” he said in his statement. “This is not company I wish to keep.” [via Justin Green]

Indeed, Trump seemed to know who David Duke was last Friday, when he gave a flip disavowal of the former Klansman’s support: “David Duke endorsed me? OK, alright. I disavow, OK?”

Since then, Trump appears to have decided to play dumb about Duke and the Klan, and to pretend that he knows nothing about them at all. That’s a lie, and it’s a lie that tells you plenty about the kind of campaign that Trump is running."

Trump's David Duke Denials - Ricochet

That's funny. But you seem to forget that there is actual evidence.

NO ONE has recorded any voter fraud than just a few cretins.....that has affected ANY national election.

Right wingers offer a "solution in search of a problem"

Yep, NaziCons like accused rapists and fugitives from justice like Julian Assange.

He still is a traitor. But even traitors have political preferences.

But hey, it's the gun's fault.

You're happy a major crime was committed. Interesting. No wonder you have no problem with police brutality.

Yep, NaziCons like accused rapists and fugitives from justice like Julian Assange.

Right wingers believe (among other similar values) in the Muslim adage of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend."

Forum List

Back