Assault weapons and large magazines ban upheld in New York and Conneticut

Assault is an ACTION you moron NOT a weapon. Damn you are ignorant.

but what action does this ''assault" weapon achieve and who rightfully regulates its lawful purpose?
The assault is committed by a PERSON not a weapon.
Why regulate the weapon when the person is at fault?
Can a lunatic run up a victim count of fifteen, eighteen, twenty or more without a semi-automatic firing system and a magazine holding fifteen, eighteen or twenty rounds?
The Texas tower shooter used a bolt action but I forget how many he killed.

but what action does this ''assault" weapon achieve and who rightfully regulates its lawful purpose?
Can a lunatic run up a victim count of fifteen, eighteen, twenty or more without a semi-automatic firing system and a magazine holding fifteen, eighteen or twenty rounds?

Because he was sitting at the top of a tower, in a protected location, shooting people. While the Sandy Hook shooter just walked into a classroom and started shooting children with an automatic weapon. Grow a Brain!

“When used, these weapons tend to result in more numerous wounds, more serious wounds, and more victims. These weapons are disproportionately used in crime, and particularly in criminal mass shootings,” according to the ruling written by circuit judge Jose A Cabranes. “They are also disproportionately used to kill law enforcement officers.”

Wrong and a lie

-Geaux

Because he was sitting at the top of a tower, in a protected location, shooting people. While the Sandy Hook shooter just walked into a classroom and started shooting children with an automatic weapon. Grow a Brain!

Another lie. Go look up the definition of an automatic weapon and get back with us.... It can wait until you're home from school

-Geaux

Yes

Next question?

-Geaux

“When used, these weapons tend to result in more numerous wounds, more serious wounds, and more victims. These weapons are disproportionately used in crime, and particularly in criminal mass shootings,” according to the ruling written by circuit judge Jose A Cabranes. “They are also disproportionately used to kill law enforcement officers.”

Wrong and a lie

-Geaux

Tell the Judge that.....

Another lie. Go look up the definition of an automatic weapon and get back with us.... It can wait until you're home from school

-Geaux

I know what an automatic weapon is and I know someone sitting in a tower hundreds of feet about the ground can fire and reload multiple times in a very short period, even with a bolt action rifle. I am a proud gun owner that, unlike some of you NRA knuckle draggers, has a brain.

-Geaux

I know what an automatic weapon is and I know someone sitting in a tower hundreds of feet about the ground can fire and reload multiple times in a very short period, even with a bolt action rifle. I am a proud gun owner that, unlike some of you NRA knuckle draggers, has a brain.

You are a liar. You stated the sandy hook shooter used an automatic weapon. So, to my point, you're either a liar, ignorant and or stupid

-Geaux

-Geaux

I know what an automatic weapon is a.

"the Sandy Hook shooter just walked into a classroom and started shooting children with an automatic weapon".

Evidently you don't..... liar

-Geaux

th

-Geaux

"the Sandy Hook shooter just walked into a classroom and started shooting children with an automatic weapon".

-Geaux

Analysis of weapons in Sandy Hook report shows Lanza was deliberate, could have been much more deadly

According to the report, Lanza used exclusively used a Bushmaster Model XM15-E2S semiautomatic rifle during the massacre at the school, which was over less than 11 minutes after it began. In that short time period, Lanza killed 20 first-grade students and six adults.

And it could have been much worse, had he used an automatic weapon.

-Geaux

-Geaux

Analysis of weapons in Sandy Hook report shows Lanza was deliberate, could have been much more deadly

According to the report, Lanza used exclusively used a Bushmaster Model XM15-E2S semiautomatic rifle during the massacre at the school, which was over less than 11 minutes after it began. In that short time period, Lanza killed 20 first-grade students and six adults.

So now you are back tracking since you were caught lying.... correct?

Big difference between a semi auto and automatic that you stated was used.

Why do anti-gunners feel the need to lie so much?

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

The point is, Sherlock, is that more lives can be taken with a semi-automatic or automatic weapon than a bolt action weapon. You lose...now go away.

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

The point is, Sherlock, is that more lives can be taken with a semi-automatic or automatic weapon than a bolt action weapon. You lose...now go away.

LMAO-

You're a liar and have been caught in the act.

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

Oh, and more kids die in the deep end of pools than the shallow side

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

LMAO-

You're a liar and have been caught in the act.

-Geaux

So the kid kills all these people with a semi-automatic weapon and could have killed a lot more with a fully automatic weapon. And you don't care. You heartless BS artist...

Of course, right wingers will DERIDE your post as being anti-2nd Amend. and that we should ALWAYS blame the shooters and NOT the circumstances that allowed the "crazies" access to the weapons............

HOWEVER.....

when debating the events in Benghazi, right wingers will seldom mention the "carzies" with guns, and instead blame whomever was involved in the circumstance.....

In other words......the apropos definition of HYPOCRISY.

Most of them have been getting killed by pistols.....not rifles.

You idiots are just chipping away at our constitutional rights to the point that we won't have any. Then when the government becomes overly abusive, as it always does under Democrats, we can't defend ourselves. Why is it that the only time federal law enforcement murders innocent Americans it's always when Democrats are in power?

waco-2.jpg
305px-Mountcarmelfire04-19-93-n.jpg

AlanDiaz.jpg

Forum List

Back