Assaulted by Racist Karen Mom and Son duo for working while black

Someone you don’t recognize who is not in uniform looking at car tags would definitely draw attention and suspicion regardless of race.
Yep and that is why you notify the authorities if you are that concerned, not run up and start confronting folks and then make yourself look like a fool in the process.

Yep and that is why you notify the authorities if you are that concerned, not run up and start confronting folks and then make yourself look like a fool in the process.

I would fire an employee that told onlookers it was "none of their business" what he was doing.
The punk kid was a jackass for taking a swipe at the guy, but had the dickhead worker simply showed them who he was and what he was doing, all of this could have been avoided.
But no, he's a black man with a huge chip on his shoulder and in his little mind they were asking for too much, and it was white supremacy, and mama make the mean white people go away!! Boo hoo!

I would fire an employee that told onlookers it was "none of their business" what he was doing.
Yep and you would probably be sued.
The punk kid was a jackass for taking a swipe at the guy, but had the dickhead worker simply showed them who he was and what he was doing, all of this could have been avoided.
If a white man, ask a black man a question then it is ok for the white man to take a swing at him if he doesn't answer. If they would have taken their asses on to their apartment it would have all been avoided.
But no, he's a black man with a huge chip on his shoulder and in his little mind they were asking for too much, and it was white supremacy, and mama make the mean white people go away!! Boo hoo!
No, he was a man working and minding his own business that didn't have to answer to two nosey ass whites.

She worked for Bldg Mgmt?

Then go home and call the Bldg Mgmt or the police and tell them what your concerns are.

How was he acting oddly? I am pretty damn sure he wasn't the first person in that garage checking to see if folks were parked legally.

Had that man been white, she wouldn't have asked him a damn thing. Had he pulled out a gun and shot her son would he have been justified in his actions?
I've already told you that you are wrong. White employees get asked for IDs all the time on private property. I spent thirty of my thirty five years with the phone company working on people's property.

Yep and you would probably be sued.

If a white man, ask a black man a question then it is ok for the white man to take a swing at him if he doesn't answer. If they would have taken their asses on to their apartment it would have all been avoided.

No, he was a man working and minding his own business that didn't have to answer to two nosey ass whites.
Nope the employer wouldn't be sued. Lack of courtesy is not following rules and that's justification for termination. He is opening his employer up to a lawsuit with his conduct.
And several people, including me, have said the son was wrong. And yes, when you are working on private property You DO have to identify yourself upon request.

They had the right to ask questions but not assault him. If he didn’t prove who he was, then call the cops.

I've already told you that you are wrong. White employees get asked for IDs all the time on private property. I spent thirty of my thirty five years with the phone company working on people's property.
You have given me your opinion. Sure they do.
Nope the employer wouldn't be sued. Lack of courtesy is not following rules and that's justification for termination. He is opening his employer up to a lawsuit with his conduct.
And several people, including me, have said the son was wrong. And yes, when you are working on private property You DO have to identify yourself upon request.
Why is it that none of you can tell us what law gives you a right to walk up to me and ask me for my name, employer or any damn thing else. Please post what LAW gives you the right to do that and what LAW says I have to answer. I am pretty sure he didn't just walk on private property without permission, I will bet he went to the Mgmt Office upon arrival which is what you are supposed to do. I don't have to go to each apartment individually to tell them what I am doing.

It's not a law its in the regulations various regulating bodies have. It's to protect the public from thieves and scam artists.
Post a regulation that states I have to answer any dumb ass that walks up and ask me my name or employer.

You have given me your opinion. Sure they do.

Why is it that none of you can tell us what law gives you a right to walk up to me and ask me for my name, employer or any damn thing else. Please post what LAW gives you the right to do that and what LAW says I have to answer. I am pretty sure he didn't just walk on private property without permission, I will bet he went to the Mgmt Office upon arrival which is what you are supposed to do. I don't have to go to each apartment individually to tell them what I am doing.
If someone is looking at my car tags I have the right to know why

Translation: You think because he is black that any white person that walks up and starts questioning him he should just comply with their demands.

When you approach folks in a aggressive and arrogant manner, how the hell do you think they are going to react.
I just rewatched the beginning of the video. Neither the mother or son behaved in an aggressive or arrogant manner. They just politely asked him what he was doing and if he had ID. The tow truck driver came unglued at a polite request.

challenged him to identify himself

Did he?

Apparently not and all the trouble stemmed from that
You, as usual, have it twisted. The trouble was directly stemmed from the Karen and her crotch fruit.
The son however acted stupidly and broke the law
Yup.
Btw: she had every right to find out what the black guy was doing
Just as he had every right to tell her to mind her own fucking business.
So he is partially to blame for what happened
Nope. Idiot.

Did they hire him to work there?

Did they work for Bldg Mgmt?

Was either one of them security?

No he didn't have to talk to them or give them anyone's number.
None of that prevents tenants for taking steps to ensure safety where they live

Just as he had every right to tell her to mind her own fucking business.
Thats true

She should have called the police

But if the cops are on lunch break and he continues to prowl around the cars it could get even uglier than it did

Why are black people so lacking in common sense?

But if the cops are on lunch break and he continues to prowl around the cars it could get even uglier than it did
No. It wouldn't. Because he wasn't 'prowling'. He was simply doing his fucking job.
How you can't understand that basic concept is super illustrative of your magaturd political bias.
Why are black people so lacking in common sense?
Why are you? Ponderous, I'm sure. :itsok:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back