Assaulted by Racist Karen Mom and Son duo for working while black

You don’t know that he was just doing his job.
Whatelse was he doing? You want to make him doing something other than his job.
If he was just doing his job and he showed his ID, nothing else would have happened and all would have been fine. None of us would be here discussing the issue.
If Karen would have minded her business and left him to minding his we wouldn't be discussing this. Why do you think black folks have to follow orders from you?

No, they initiated it when they confronted him. He was just doing his job

All's we have for proof is the video, and from the very start when asked who he is and what is he doing, he says it's "none of their business".
Who does that? Why not simply identify yourself and why you're there?
I'm not saying the mother and son handled this well, the son obviously did not, but I don't see why this guy was such a dick from the start.

The trump Nazis were liberated from polite society by the constant hate speech spewed by their cheeto-in-chief. Soon after he opened his first presidential campaign in 2015, his legions of supporters began to feel free to express their racism and bigotry whenever presented the opportunity.

The trump Nazis' verbal attacks on Asian-Americans exploded after their cheeto-in-chief blamed China for COVID-19 coronavirus. These verbal attacks usually escalated to physical assault by the trump Nazis.

African-Americans are often the victims of trump Nazi violence. Sadly, these assaults are frequently deadly, especially those initiated by trump Nazis wearing badges.

Real live Nazi's?

A black man doing his job is suspicious activity now. Smfh.
I dont see how refusing to tell these people who he works for is "doing his job". I suppose you just expect white people to read minds and NEVER question a black guy scoping out the interior of their car? Yeah, thats never going to happen.

Last edited:
I agree that people parking in the garage illegally should have been towed away

And if the black driver had acted intelligently I’m pretty sure there would have been no problem with the white resident of the building
You mean bowed down to the white folks.

The trump Nazis were liberated from polite society by the constant hate speech spewed by their cheeto-in-chief. Soon after he opened his first presidential campaign in 2015, his legions of supporters began to feel free to express their racism and bigotry whenever presented the opportunity.

The trump Nazis' verbal attacks on Asian-Americans exploded after their cheeto-in-chief blamed China for COVID-19 coronavirus. These verbal attacks usually escalated to physical assault by the trump Nazis.

African-Americans are often the victims of trump Nazi violence. Sadly, these assaults are frequently deadly, especially those initiated by trump Nazis wearing badges.

^ This horseshit doesnt exist in the real world. There is no wave of "nazis" running around assaulting people. Youre a fucking moron.

Whatelse was he doing? You want to make him doing something other than his job.

If Karen would have minded her business and left him to minding his we wouldn't be discussing this. Why do you think black folks have to follow orders from you?
She was doing her job. She was a resident; he was a stranger acting oddly. Most people in parking garages leave their cars and go to the stairs/elevators or vice versa. They don't walk around looking at cars. He had no business reacting so aggressively to a simple question.

Forum List

Back