Assaulted by Racist Karen Mom and Son duo for working while black

Because she lives there and he was a stranger

Looking at the pictures of the complex there are at least 500 units if not more. Good bet that most of the people living there are "strangers" to her and her son.

The guy was smart to video the whole thing, otherwise they could have claimed he attacked the son first and it would have been their word against his.
The odd thing is that towards the end he said he was going to get his phone and call the cops. So he must have been filming with a GoPro or something, who walks around doing that. It makes me wonder if he was out to create a problem that day.

The odd thing is that towards the end he said he was going to get his phone and call the cops. So he must have been filming with a GoPro or something, who walks around doing that. It makes me wonder if he was out to create a problem that day.

Maybe he does it so that he cannot be accused of doing things he did not do.

Looking at the pictures of the complex there are at least 500 units if not more. Good bet that most of the people living there are "strangers" to her and her son.
He was prowling around the parked cars - with good reason as it turned out

But a car thief would have acted exactly the same way

He was prowling around the parked cars - with good reason as it turned out

But a car thief would have acted exactly the same way

And they did their due diligence by asking who he was. if they did not like the answer they should have called the police or security for the building if they have any.

To continue to badger him once he said what he said was what got them in trouble.

Or could he think that they were merely, some aggressive busy bodies sticking their nose into the gainful employment of a stranger who was authorized to be doing what he was doing.
You believe that the black guy thought they were not residents and were in the garage looking for any random honest-but-black person they could find to harass?

You must have a vivid imagination

Typical conservative- loves seeing black people killed. Then projects his genocidal fetish onto others. Bloodthirsty nutbags like Godboy represent conservatives and Republicans.
Why did you misquote me? You must have very little faith in your argument in order to do that.

Forum List

Back