Assaulted by Racist Karen Mom and Son duo for working while black

I agree. When he refused to show ID she should have called security if they were on premisis or the police,
What is the term for pedestrians who fake getting hit by a car so that they can collect money?

This is not quite that but it comes close

At such time they should have called the management/police.
Now you are plowing old ground

Just to be argumentative?

No one has suggested the dumb white kid had a right to hit the black guy

Many have said she should have called the police

If I catch you looking in my car and you dont provide a good reason for it, youre gonna get your fucking teeth smashed in.
And you would justifiably go to jail. Looking through a car window isn’t against the law,

It would be interesting to see if this guy still has his job. His attitude really opens his employer up to lawsuits.
If this is how this company behaves, i cant imagine many people will want to hire them.

And you would justifiably go to jail. Looking through a car window isn’t against the law,
I will fuck you up if i catch you looking in my car if you dont immediately give me a good reason for doing it.

If this is how this company behaves, i cant imagine many people will want to hire them.
I’m sure their contract was cancelled thanks to the attitude of their employee. The word was probably put out among the management companies not to hire this towing company.

I’m sure their contract was cancelled thanks to the attitude of their employee. The word was probably put out among the management companies not to hire this towing company.
Tow truck drivers are urban vultures

Among the lowest scum there is

Now I see why he didnt want to properly identify himself

He meant to sneak in and a take a car before the owners knew he was there

White UBS banker mom is fired and her son is charged with assault after they confronted and called cops on black Tennessee parking garage attendant who was checking car permits in their building​

A white man has been charged with assault and his mother has been fired from her high-paying banking job after they called the police on a parking attendant at their Nashville apartment complex and tried to physically assault him in a filmed altercation that has since gone viral.

Edward Brennan, 27, was served with an arrest warrant last week after he allegedly took a swing at Johnny Martinez, who was checking cars for permits at the residential parking garage on November 27.

Amid rows of parked cars, Edward swung at Martinez after a 30-second exchange that was caught on video.

'Dude, seriously? You're attacking me, seriously?' Martinez asked.

'Get the f*** out of my building,' Edward replies, later claiming that he didn't attack or touch Martinez, despite the video footage.

'What are you doing here?' Edward asks, to which Martinez replies, 'None of your business.'

'It is our business, we live here!' Bitsy shouts.

Why do some white folks still believe that black folks hold some kind of obligation to answer to them.

This kind of thinking is what lead 3 racist to murder Ahmaud Arbery.

The trump Nazis were liberated from polite society by the constant hate speech spewed by their cheeto-in-chief. Soon after he opened his first presidential campaign in 2015, his legions of supporters began to feel free to express their racism and bigotry whenever presented the opportunity.

The trump Nazis' verbal attacks on Asian-Americans exploded after their cheeto-in-chief blamed China for COVID-19 coronavirus. These verbal attacks usually escalated to physical assault by the trump Nazis.

African-Americans are often the victims of trump Nazi violence. Sadly, these assaults are frequently deadly, especially those initiated by trump Nazis wearing badges.

That is a definite possibility. It would explain why he didn’t want to show his ID. Because he didn’t have one.
Many tow truck drivers are ex-cons

Its one of the few industries that will hire men with prison records

Tow truck drivers are urban vultures

Among the lowest scum there is

Now I see why he didnt want to properly identify himself

He meant to sneak in and a take a car before the owners knew he was there
Tow truck drivers serve a necessary purpose. If you are parked illegally, you need to be towed. Accidents need to be cleaned up after, and deadbeats need their cars repossessed. Now repo men can be low, they aren’t very good at following the law in many cases.

The trump Nazis were liberated from polite society by the constant hate speech spewed by their cheeto-in-chief. Soon after he opened his first presidential campaign in 2015, his legions of supporters began to feel free to express their racism and bigotry whenever presented the opportunity.

The trump Nazis' verbal attacks on Asian-Americans exploded after their cheeto-in-chief blamed China for COVID-19 coronavirus. These verbal attacks usually escalated to physical assault by the trump Nazis.

African-Americans are often the victims of trump Nazi violence. Sadly, these assaults are frequently deadly, especially those initiated by trump Nazis wearing badges.

Is there anything you won’t try to pin on Trump?

Tow truck drivers serve a necessary purpose. If you are parked illegally, you need to be towed. Accidents need to be cleaned up after, and deadbeats need their cars repossessed. Now repo men can be low, they aren’t very good at following the law in many cases.
I agree that people parking in the garage illegally should have been towed away

And if the black driver had acted intelligently I’m pretty sure there would have been no problem with the white resident of the building

I'm just guessing it was the taking a swing at the guy that sorta ramped it up.

Forum List

Back