Assholes making trouble in Oregon

yep just like any other threat induced killing in the US. color of skin meaningless. Let's all move to that threat level ok?

Then we all agree that Lavoy's shooting was justified.

That only took 6 pages.
No, it isn't that simple tarzan. It is only a threat if you agree the other cop shootings were a threat. Period, you can't have it both ways double standard dude. Until you agree, then your argument is shit.
Lay off the smack, it's fucking with your brain. The other cop shootings have absolutely nothing to do with this one. Whether the others were justifiable or not has no bearing on the justification of this shooting.
sure it does sherlock. It's what you don't understand.
Pouts the idiot who admitted he needs help understanding English. :ack-1:
I love your make believe. You still playing with your Barbies?

And, of course, as we knew they would, they trashed the sanctuary, and will not be required to reimburse the government for that.

Where I come from, if someone breaks in to a government facility and does that, they are referred to as vagrants, vandals, or bums.

If they are wearing cowboy hats and threatening the government law enforcement people with loaded weapons, they are called patriots and militia.

I keep it simple. I call them domestic terrorists.
What do you call the punks who trashed all the businesses in Ferguson and Baltimore? Who's paid for that? Inconsistent asshole and huge hypocrite! Lol

It's funny that you can't defend these creeps on their own merit, you have change the subject to Ferguson. Anyone who got caught vandalizing was arrested and charged with that crime.

And, of course, as we knew they would, they trashed the sanctuary, and will not be required to reimburse the government for that.

Where I come from, if someone breaks in to a government facility and does that, they are referred to as vagrants, vandals, or bums.

If they are wearing cowboy hats and threatening the government law enforcement people with loaded weapons, they are called patriots and militia.

What do you call the punks who trashed all the businesses in Ferguson and Baltimore? Who's paid for that? Inconsistent asshole and huge hypocrite! Lol

It's funny that you can't defend these creeps on their own merit, you have change the subject to Ferguson. Anyone who got caught vandalizing was arrested and charged with that crime.
I don't care about them you fk. I care that all of you hypocrites can't bash them enough for what staying in a refuge. Ewwww those mean old men. They threatened absolutely no one. And then got killed with their hands up. And you called that justified. Yet the criminal in Ferguson you feel sorry for. Well, that is just hypocritical. Just like you fks!

Don't know. Why not start a thread about it. Then, it would actually be relevant!

12651201_959037377509807_6029002666501882533_n.jpg

I don't care about them you fk. I care that all of you hypocrites can't bash them enough for what staying in a refuge. Ewwww those mean old men. They threatened absolutely no one. And then got killed with their hands up. And you called that justified. Yet the criminal in Ferguson you feel sorry for. Well, that is just hypocritical. Just like you fks!

Ok. I understand. You would prefer to post about Ferguson. If that does not work, you prefer to post about US! That's pretty interesting, because I have never said a word about Ferguson on this entire board.

Folks strap on weapons ...then they storm Federal Property saying they are going to stay years and years and that they will "defend themselves " if anyone tries to stop them.... they do this for well over three weeks...finally they get arrested and one, a single one gets killed , a man who had vowed to not be caught alive ....and you whine ? ............. this is what happens when you act out crazy ...........

Some people are JUST stupid, the Nasty ass slobs, Just what will your house look like when you live like these people did for the length of time they did? Much worse I'll Bet, because most arrogant, ignorant liberal's cant get out of their house without a having to be sure it is going to be warm and toasty when they get back, and they go into extreme withdrawal, and have nervous breakdowns when the washer - dryer set doesn't work, they don't have hot water, or their cell phone dies.

Some people are JUST stupid, the Nasty ass slobs, Just what will your house look like when you live like these people did for the length of time they did? Much worse I'll Bet, because most arrogant, ignorant liberal's cant get out of their house without a having to be sure it is going to be warm and toasty when they get back, and they go into extreme withdrawal, and have nervous breakdowns when the washer and dryer doesn't work or their cell phone dies.
My goodness, you are about a dumb fuck. One might note that most of these militia types are on the government dole. Including that silly ass, Bundy. And those four that are still there are going to spend a very long time in the lockup. About 20 years would be just.

Ok. I understand. You would prefer to post about Ferguson. If that does not work, you prefer to post about US! That's pretty interesting, because I have never said a word about Ferguson on this entire board.
Well using the libturd profiling program, you get tied in. You can separate yourself by simply stating the Ferguson shooting was justified, for exactly the same reason you find this one. It's that simple.

hmm....what felony was levoy convicted of? What felony had he been charged with? Felonious reading of the Constitution? Felony description of federal crimes? Felony request of the use of a county fairgound building?

Those are scary to commies like you...Im sure your balls suck right up...if you havent s.already had them removed, that is. I mean, obviously they dont do you any good..if you have them.
It was murder by cop. State police to be exact according to the FBI were the shooters. I don't know anyone who could not flinch while being shot and for every report out there claiming the man was a criminal that should have been shot justice does come even if they cannot recognize it when it falls back onto them. Interview of a former police officer who carefully viewed the video and read the reports. There are more videos if the government does not with hold them that will show a man was executed.

Well using the libturd profiling program, you get tied in. You can separate yourself by simply stating the Ferguson shooting was justified, for exactly the same reason you find this one. It's that simple.

Not interested in Ferguson. Please stay on topic or start your on thread.

hmm....what felony was levoy convicted of? What felony had he been charged with? Felonious reading of the Constitution? Felony description of federal crimes? Felony request of the use of a county fairgound building?

Those are scary to commies like you...Im sure your balls suck right up...if you havent s.already had them removed, that is. I mean, obviously they dont do you any good..if you have them.
It was murder by cop. State police to be exact according to the FBI were the shooters. I don't know anyone who could not flinch while being shot and for every report out there claiming the man was a criminal that should have been shot justice does come even if they cannot recognize it when it falls back onto them. Interview of a former police officer who carefully viewed the video and read the reports. There are more videos if the government does not with hold them that will show a man was executed.

We have our eye on you, Rod, and we are coming to get your guns.....

It was suicide by cop.

It was suicide by cop.
Looked like murder by cop to me and many others. Y'all have your wish for a very, very, very short limited season.

We have our eye on you, Rod, and we are coming to get your guns.....

Haven't had a gun for years but the cats and dogs will be happy to meet y'all when you get here.

It was suicide by cop.
Looked like murder by cop to me and many others. Y'all have your wish for a very, very, very short limited season.

What's next? Occupation of the snack vendor building at Badlands National Monument in North Dakota?

It was suicide by cop.

You are a lunatic and an extremist, I hope you know that.

It was suicide by cop.

What's next? Occupation of the snack vendor building at Badlands National Monument in North Dakota?

Who knows but obviously the haters are into shooting people for protesting in empty buildings. Y'all enjoy the next ten years I think y'all have earned it.

Forum List

Back