Assholes making trouble in Oregon

hmm....what felony was levoy convicted of? What felony had he been charged with? Felonious reading of the Constitution? Felony description of federal crimes? Felony request of the use of a county fairgound building?

Those are scary to commies like you...Im sure your balls suck right up...if you havent s.already had them removed, that is. I mean, obviously they dont do you any good..if you have them.
It was murder by cop. State police to be exact according to the FBI were the shooters. I don't know anyone who could not flinch while being shot and for every report out there claiming the man was a criminal that should have been shot justice does come even if they cannot recognize it when it falls back onto them. Interview of a former police officer who carefully viewed the video and read the reports. There are more videos if the government does not with hold them that will show a man was executed.

It was suicide by cop.
Looked like murder by cop to me and many others. Y'all have your wish for a very, very, very short limited season.

You are a lunatic and an extremist, I hope you know that.
Your clueless but I am sure you are unaware of that.

hmm....what felony was levoy convicted of? What felony had he been charged with? Felonious reading of the Constitution? Felony description of federal crimes? Felony request of the use of a county fairgound building?

Those are scary to commies like you...Im sure your balls suck right up...if you havent s.already had them removed, that is. I mean, obviously they dont do you any good..if you have them.
It was murder by cop. State police to be exact according to the FBI were the shooters. I don't know anyone who could not flinch while being shot and for every report out there claiming the man was a criminal that should have been shot justice does come even if they cannot recognize it when it falls back onto them. Interview of a former police officer who carefully viewed the video and read the reports. There are more videos if the government does not with hold them that will show a man was executed.

It was suicide by cop.
Looked like murder by cop to me and many others. Y'all have your wish for a very, very, very short limited season.

What's next? Occupation of the snack vendor building at Badlands National Monument in North Dakota?

Who knows but obviously the haters are into shooting people for protesting in empty buildings. Y'all enjoy the next ten years I think y'all have earned it.

Okay, I will. :) I'm going to enjoy the next 20 years, is that okay with you?

It was suicide by cop.

You are a lunatic and an extremist, I hope you know that.
Your clueless but I am sure you are unaware of that.

Get your tin foil hat, and enjoy your paranoid fantasies.

It was suicide by cop.

What's next? Occupation of the snack vendor building at Badlands National Monument in North Dakota?

Who knows but obviously the haters are into shooting people for protesting in empty buildings. Y'all enjoy the next ten years I think y'all have earned it.

lol

It was suicide by cop.

Personally, I am still waiting for communism to take over the world, because the hippies were protesting the Vietnam war. I can only handle one Armageddon at a time...

It was suicide by cop.

lol

What kind of idiot supports these kind of idiots?

lol

You are definitely confused and ill informed. Not my job to educate you though so press on in your fantasy world.

lol

You are definitely confused and ill informed. Not my job to educate you though so press on in your fantasy world.

I'd like an explanation on how these guys are not complete idiots. You do know they ran like little girls and didn't even clean up their mess or pack their belongings...you know that, right?

Here they are in the video, inviting the FBI to come to a shoot out, then they ran in the middle of the night like cowards.

I watched part of the video, Carla, and could see that the guy who was ranting the most was a few fries short of a Happy Meal, but I will be damned if I can figure out what the hell was going on with the back hoe. If they were protecting it from the FBI, I must admit that they were successful!

I watched part of the video, Carla, and could see that the guy who was ranting the most was a few fries short of a Happy Meal, but I will be damned if I can figure out what the hell was going on with the back hoe. If they were protecting it from the FBI, I must admit that they were successful!

They were digging trenches for the shootout, but that was before they chickened out and decided to make a run for it in the middle of the night without any of their belongings.

lol

I'd like an explanation on how these guys are not complete idiots. You do know they ran like little girls and didn't even clean up their mess or pack their belongings...you know that, right?

Here they are in the video, inviting the FBI to come to a shoot out, then they ran in the middle of the night like cowards.

Like I said you are confused and ill informed. 'Dirty diapers' will do that to you as will 'common core', you are on the losing 'team'.

lol

Like I said you are confused and ill informed. 'Dirty diapers' will do that to you as will 'common core', you are on the losing 'team'.

No, the idiots in the militia lost this one.

Like I said y'all get your wish for a very, very, very limited short season.

Bundy's nor Finnicum had a backhoe in Oregon dipshit.

What are those, dummy?

enfordotcommilitia01481781640x360.jpg

web1_2760843-2a310a052ed745b48b88cd74b027a96e.jpg

They were digging trenches for the shootout, but that was before they chickened out and decided to make a run for it in the middle of the night without any of their belongings.

Ok. So it was, "We will fight in the bird sanctuary! We will fight in the media! But, if they are going to use guns...well, I have to get home. My kid has an orthodontics appointment...."

Damn all American traitors...police ....feds ...etc,....who obey...who follow his orders..... the Hussein Sunni in the White House....

Bless those patriots ... veterans and Americans.....fighting the scum ....who know him well...the scum

Bless all who are against this twisted Administration.

Bundy's nor Finnicum had a backhoe in Oregon dipshit.

What are those, dummy?

enfordotcommilitia01481781640x360.jpg

web1_2760843-2a310a052ed745b48b88cd74b027a96e.jpg
If you were not so busy running your little nasty fingers to the bone you would know they were not with the Bundy's or Finnicum. Like I said you will have to educate yourself on this one.

Idiot.

On Saturday, militants openly drove government-owned vehicles and heavy equipment around the compound, proclaiming that the trucks and backhoes now belong to the local community. At the same time, they limited access to the refuge buildings, arguing that letting reporters and photographers inside would pose a safety hazard.

Heavily armed 'security detail' shows up at Oregon standoff encampment

Damn all American traitors...police ....feds ...etc,....who obey...who follow his orders..... the Hussein Sunni in the White House....

Bless those patriots ... veterans and Americans.....fighting the scum ....who know him well...the scum

Bless all who are against this twisted Administration.

Crazy talk.

Forum List

Back