Assholes making trouble in Oregon

So based on evidence that the left always destroys private and public property and so far none on the right is not evidence?
Lol....where did you get THAT sweeping statement from? ..lolol

It's called evidence. :rofl:
Where is your evidence to back your "always" statement?

Video and news.
What video? What news? Remember....you said "always".

Well as soon as video shows that right wing protesters destroy government property it is still always. Eh?

Y'all-Qaeda is having some problems.

Tearful militant discovers friend drank away donation money: ‘It’s like finding out there is no such thing as Santa’
---
heartbroken militiaman announced that one of his buddies had walked off the Oregon nature preserve they had overtaken and had holed up in a local motel to drink away donation money.

Joe Oshaugnessy, an Arizona militiaman, has been actively seeking volunteers through social media to join the occupation of Malheur National Wildlife Refuge.

But his friends tearfully announced that Oshaugnessy, who is known as “Capt. O,” had left the refuge Wednesday and was instead staying at a motel nearby — as some others associated with the militants have apparently been doing, according to sources.

Some of the militants have reportedly been spotted eating at area restaurants during the standoff, as well.
---

Sigh. It appears that the lure of booze, free HBO and the Denny's breakfast special was just too much for these brave freedom fighters to resist.

Now, one may wonder why Y'all-Qaeda is allowed to come and go without being arrested, but you see the logic of it here. It's not just about stopping this group. It's about letting that group humiliate and discredit the whole movement, which they are doing admirably.

Oh, you know what awaits a Y'all-Qaeda member in paradise after he's martyred?

72 cousins.

Ba-dum-dum.

It is Bundy and his group that are demanding help from the government and taxpayers. They want the real estate that has been the people's property for hundreds of years and the property that has been purchased with taxpayer funds.

well the way it sits these days

if it is the governments property it certainly is not yours
Yes it is, it is the property held in trust for all citizens and future citizens. The government by virtue of elected officials in Congress and the White House have been tasked with managing it. If we don't like the way it is managed we have constitutional provisions that allow us to change how it is managed. Hence, it is our property, including mine as a citizen. I have just as much say in what is done with the land and Bundy. Nothing gives Bundy or any militia member more power and authority than any other single individual citizen. Except the fact that he temporarily has an advantage because he is armed and threatens violence.

sure what ever

try using it for your own purposes some time
Citizens use their property all the time. The terrorist at Malheur are currently living in the Visitor Center and taken over that complex of buildings. Why do you suppose they have a visitor center at the wildlife refuge? Could it be to serve the citizens who come there to use the property for their own purposes?
The Bundys are using it for the purposes of the people. You do understand the buildings were locked up and shuttered against use, right?
If the building were locked up and shuttered it means Bundy and his crew broke into them and should be charged with breaking and entering and burglary. The fact that the caretakers and managers of the property locked and shuttered the doors does not in any way or circumstance indicate abandonment.
As far as using the property for the people, that is just ridiculous. They were not assigned any task by the owners or managers and they are not elected to make any decision about how the property is used. They are trespassers and burglars. plain and simple.

Harney County sheriff says militia group is no longer welcome, but many local residents say they’re sympathetic to the cause

...But many in rural Harney County, Oregon’s largest but also one of its most populated counties, say they are glad that brothers Ammon and Ryan Bundy and others in the group of about 20 are here.

“I think they stand for a good cause,” said Linda Gainer, co-owner of The Narrows, a cafe/general store south of Burns and just a few miles north of the refuge, standing behind her counter on Tuesday afternoon. “Our constitutional rights are being destroyed. I’m not going to say I totally agree with the way they did it, but I agree with what they stand for.”...

Harney County sheriff says militia group is no longer welcome, but many local residents say they’re sympathetic to the cause | Local | Eugene, Oregon
They won't tell the press they approve because the blm will make their lives even more awful than they already have.
Ah, it's all a conspiracy......the BLM is so all powerful that they silence the county people....and yet not powerful enough to either get those deadbeat squatters off the land or even to get Clive Bundy to pay his overdue bills.

:lmao:
in Allies mind? Yes.

It is Bundy and his group that are demanding help from the government and taxpayers. They want the real estate that has been the people's property for hundreds of years and the property that has been purchased with taxpayer funds.

well the way it sits these days

if it is the governments property it certainly is not yours
Yes it is, it is the property held in trust for all citizens and future citizens. The government by virtue of elected officials in Congress and the White House have been tasked with managing it. If we don't like the way it is managed we have constitutional provisions that allow us to change how it is managed. Hence, it is our property, including mine as a citizen. I have just as much say in what is done with the land and Bundy. Nothing gives Bundy or any militia member more power and authority than any other single individual citizen. Except the fact that he temporarily has an advantage because he is armed and threatens violence.

sure what ever

try using it for your own purposes some time
Citizens use their property all the time. The terrorist at Malheur are currently living in the Visitor Center and taken over that complex of buildings. Why do you suppose they have a visitor center at the wildlife refuge? Could it be to serve the citizens who come there to use the property for their own purposes?
The Bundys are using it for the purposes of the people. You do understand the buildings were locked up and shuttered against use, right?

Visitor center closed for the season.
The refuge property is closed because an unknown number of armed individuals have currently occupied the facility.

Home - Malheur - U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service

Y'all-Qaeda is having some problems.

Tearful militant discovers friend drank away donation money: ‘It’s like finding out there is no such thing as Santa’
---
heartbroken militiaman announced that one of his buddies had walked off the Oregon nature preserve they had overtaken and had holed up in a local motel to drink away donation money.

Joe Oshaugnessy, an Arizona militiaman, has been actively seeking volunteers through social media to join the occupation of Malheur National Wildlife Refuge.

But his friends tearfully announced that Oshaugnessy, who is known as “Capt. O,” had left the refuge Wednesday and was instead staying at a motel nearby — as some others associated with the militants have apparently been doing, according to sources.

Some of the militants have reportedly been spotted eating at area restaurants during the standoff, as well.
---

Sigh. It appears that the lure of booze, free HBO and the Denny's breakfast special was just too much for these brave freedom fighters to resist.

Now, one may wonder why Y'all-Qaeda is allowed to come and go without being arrested, but you see the logic of it here. It's not just about stopping this group. It's about letting that group humiliate and discredit the whole movement, which they are doing admirably.

Oh, you know what awaits a Y'all-Qaeda member in paradise after he's martyred?

72 cousins.

Ba-dum-dum.
This is delicious news :eusa_drool:

Militiamen, ranchers in showdown for soul of Burns

Payne and Bundy say it's up to local residents what happens next. If the locals decide to declare the county a sanctuary for the Hammonds, the militia is ready.

"We're sending the message: We will protect you," Payne said.

Such talk rattles the community, as has conduct locals blame on the strangers.

Tensions persist.

A Utah man tied to Bundy and Payne disrupted a state court session, insisting the judge empanel a special grand jury to investigate the Hammond matter. Federal employees report they have been followed around town and to their homes. Payne said no one in his group has followed federal employees. But he acknowledged knocking on the front door of a home featuring a handmade "Go Home Bundys" sign. Payne said he wanted to understand the homeowner's concerns.

Signs on street poles pronounce, "Militia go home!"

Others reply: "You are the militia."

One episode in particular has upset the community.

The sheriff said three militiamen and one woman, one with a gun strapped to his hip, engaged his 74-year-old mother and 78-year-old father at a yard sale being held at the American Legion. When the men criticized the sheriff, his mother bristled, and said she didn't need their protection from the government.

Later, the men showed up at the sheriff's office to complain about the exchange involving his mother.

She had, they said, threatened them.

I wish I was living down there at present. That area does not need these assholes threatening people. Time for the people of Harney county to give the heave-ho to these trouble makers. They have already shown their courage and bravery by threatening old people.

If they really go overboard and actually do violence against any of the locals, they will find the people of Harney county a lot tougher than those little couch potatoes ever thought of being. They have also been threatening the Sheriff, and he has even been receiving death threats. Time those little turds get an asskicking, and that area is known for giving that kind of treatment to outsiders that come in to create trouble.
who threatened who? I think your post gives the wrong perception. You made it like the militia was threatening people when in fact it is the 74 year old mother doing it. hmmmmmmmmmmm

The locals have showed up and voted in public by raising hands and voice vote telling the Bundy's and militia to leave.

What a load of shit. What percentage of "locals" showed up? The 5 who watch MSNBC and collect Welfare?
My, what a lying asshole you continue to be;

Oregon residents in packed town hall want armed militia to leave

BY CONRAD WILSON AND RYAN HAAS, OPB January 7, 2016 at 1:53 PM EST

Harney County residents in rural Oregon look on as Harney County Sheriff David Ward speaks during a community meeting at the Harney County fairgrounds in Burns, Oregon. Jan. 6, 2016. Hundreds of Harney County residents attended a community meeting to express frustration and support over an armed anti-government militia group that continues to occupy the Malheur National Wildlife Headquarters. Photo by Justin Sullivan/Getty Images

BURNS, Ore. — A building at the Harney County Fairgrounds in rural Oregon was packed to the seams Wednesday night, as local residents discussed an ongoing occupation at the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge.

Many of the speakers at the meeting said they didn’t agree with the tactics of the armed men who took over the refuge Saturday, led by Ammon Bundy, the son of Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy. But many of those same residents said they did agree with the message.

RELATED LINKS

Ranchers and other longtime residents said theyfelt their concerns, including land use issues and employment after the decline of the timber industry in Oregon, haven’t been talked about on a national scale until the armed men took over the federal building.

Still, a majority of speakers said they would like the refuge occupiers to leave. Early in the meeting, Harney County Sheriff David Ward asked for a straw poll of who would like the militants to peacefully return to their homes. Nearly every hand in the room shot up.

When you have this many people from a county over 10,000 square miles in size, with only 7000 people, attending a meeting, they represent the county.

Who is the lying asshole, scumbag?

From the article;

{

Many of the speakers at the meeting said they didn’t agree with the tactics of the armed men who took over the refuge Saturday, led by Ammon Bundy, the son of Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy. But many of those same residents said they did agree with the message.}

Look, if you weren't stupid, you wouldn't be a leftist.

You did not say this?

Comrade, is voting against Lord Obama in the past an act of "sedition?"

Will your god order a drone strike?

I did indeed ask it in response to his claim that Bundy et al were guilty of sedition.

So what is "imaginary about it?

Why would the person you addressed be called "Comrade" except in your imagination?

Aw, poor little leftist fucktards, all you demand is a command economy under an authoritarian state; it's so unfair to identify you as Communists.

Why would the person you addressed refer to President Obama as "Lord Obama" except in your imagination?

Right, it isn't like you scumbags worship Obama as a god...

obamarollingstone.jpg

Why would voting against President Obama in the past be called an act of sedition except in your imagination?

I posed a question, fucktard.

You Communists are not exactly tolerant of competing ideas.

jarrett-quote.jpg

Why would the person you addressed think of President Obama as their god except in your imagination?

ROFL

I can't imagine, shitferbrains.

obama-jesus-orrin.jpg

Inquiring minds want to know where in that person's posting history they ever said such things as "Lord Obama" or "Obama is God" or "Comrade" or "voting against Obama is an act of sedition".

Links to such comments please. I hope that was specific enough.

You don't have an enquiring mind, you actually think that you're clever; which is fucking hilarious. :rofl:

jesus2.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^
Just in case anyone failed to notice that dog cum is mentally retarded and can't follow the conversation....

The locals have showed up and voted in public by raising hands and voice vote telling the Bundy's and militia to leave.

What a load of shit. What percentage of "locals" showed up? The 5 who watch MSNBC and collect Welfare?
My, what a lying asshole you continue to be;

Oregon residents in packed town hall want armed militia to leave

BY CONRAD WILSON AND RYAN HAAS, OPB January 7, 2016 at 1:53 PM EST

Harney County residents in rural Oregon look on as Harney County Sheriff David Ward speaks during a community meeting at the Harney County fairgrounds in Burns, Oregon. Jan. 6, 2016. Hundreds of Harney County residents attended a community meeting to express frustration and support over an armed anti-government militia group that continues to occupy the Malheur National Wildlife Headquarters. Photo by Justin Sullivan/Getty Images

BURNS, Ore. — A building at the Harney County Fairgrounds in rural Oregon was packed to the seams Wednesday night, as local residents discussed an ongoing occupation at the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge.

Many of the speakers at the meeting said they didn’t agree with the tactics of the armed men who took over the refuge Saturday, led by Ammon Bundy, the son of Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy. But many of those same residents said they did agree with the message.

RELATED LINKS

Ranchers and other longtime residents said theyfelt their concerns, including land use issues and employment after the decline of the timber industry in Oregon, haven’t been talked about on a national scale until the armed men took over the federal building.

Still, a majority of speakers said they would like the refuge occupiers to leave. Early in the meeting, Harney County Sheriff David Ward asked for a straw poll of who would like the militants to peacefully return to their homes. Nearly every hand in the room shot up.

When you have this many people from a county over 10,000 square miles in size, with only 7000 people, attending a meeting, they represent the county.

Who is the lying asshole, scumbag?

From the article;

{

Many of the speakers at the meeting said they didn’t agree with the tactics of the armed men who took over the refuge Saturday, led by Ammon Bundy, the son of Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy. But many of those same residents said they did agree with the message.}

Look, if you weren't stupid, you wouldn't be a leftist.
Even the people who agreed with the cause wanted the militia to leave. Some of them insisted they could handle their own problems their own way and did not want outsiders injecting themselves into local business.

The person you were addressing made those photoshops? Link to that, Please.

Yes indeed you certainly are severely retarded.

Shepard Fairey-designed Obama portrait on cover of upcoming Rolling Stone

Intellect of a rotting corpse, the wit of a golfball - that's our Bode. :thup:
Where, besides in your imagination, am I retarded? Seems to me you have a vivid imagination, especially when it comes to trying to make up stuff about posters you disagree with. Have you ever thought of debating issues rather than pulling things out of your own imagination to put on other posters?

Forget it.
You will not change their minds.
They are defending the Government and can't see the tyranny, just like the people who defended and was loyal to the Crown during the Revolutionary War.

You did not say this?

Comrade, is voting against Lord Obama in the past an act of "sedition?"

Will your god order a drone strike?

I did indeed ask it in response to his claim that Bundy et al were guilty of sedition.

So what is "imaginary about it?

Why would the person you addressed be called "Comrade" except in your imagination?

Aw, poor little leftist fucktards, all you demand is a command economy under an authoritarian state; it's so unfair to identify you as Communists.

Why would the person you addressed refer to President Obama as "Lord Obama" except in your imagination?

Right, it isn't like you scumbags worship Obama as a god...

obamarollingstone.jpg

Why would voting against President Obama in the past be called an act of sedition except in your imagination?

I posed a question, fucktard.

You Communists are not exactly tolerant of competing ideas.

jarrett-quote.jpg

Why would the person you addressed think of President Obama as their god except in your imagination?

ROFL

I can't imagine, shitferbrains.

obama-jesus-orrin.jpg

Inquiring minds want to know where in that person's posting history they ever said such things as "Lord Obama" or "Obama is God" or "Comrade" or "voting against Obama is an act of sedition".

Links to such comments please. I hope that was specific enough.

You don't have an enquiring mind, you actually think that you're clever; which is fucking hilarious. :rofl:

jesus2.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^
Just in case anyone failed to notice that dog cum is mentally retarded and can't follow the conversation....
Just in case anyone failed to notice.....when I asked you for evidence of the POSTER you were talking to thinking of President Obama as a god, you came up with some photoshop stuff off the internet. Hardly the same thing, is it?

:lol: And you call ME retarded. :lol:

Forget it.
You will not change their minds.
They are defending the Government and can't see the tyranny, just like the people who defended and was loyal to the Crown during the Revolutionary War.
Where IS the tyranny in this case? I fail to see it. Maybe if you point it out clearly instead of just ranting about tyranny and personally attacking posters who are asking for evidence, we might get somewhere.

There you go again. Where, except in your imagination, did you ever come up with measurement on the intellect of a rotting corpse?

I read you're posts.

Do you even grasp how fucking stupid you really are? You don't, do you? :rofl:
Again, you don't seem to be able to be on any topic except weaving some imaginary position that posters have that you can......."refute" or mock in some way.

Just in case anyone failed to notice.....when I asked you for evidence of the POSTER you were talking to thinking of President Obama as a god, you came up with some photoshop stuff off the internet. Hardly the same thing, is it?

:lol: And you call ME retarded. :lol:

Pssst, stupid fuck?

Those aren't photo shopped.

You really are stupid, you DO know that, right?

There you go again. Where, except in your imagination, did you ever come up with measurement on the intellect of a rotting corpse?

I read you're posts.

Do you even grasp how fucking stupid you really are? You don't, do you? :rofl:

BTW, do you really want to spend that post talking about someone else being "fucking stupid"? *chuckle

Even the people who agreed with the cause wanted the militia to leave. Some of them insisted they could handle their own problems their own way and did not want outsiders injecting themselves into local business.

I've said a dozen times that I think Bundy is wrong in his actions.

However the locals appear to be split, despite the lies of your fellow progressives. I find it amusing that Old Rocks posts an article that contradicts his own thesis.

Forum List

Back