Assholes making trouble in Oregon

How do we know they haven't torn up government property? Have you been in there to see?

What evidence is there for any of the right wing protests that have destroyed property?
That's right none.
The left do it consistently.
No, but to say they have not with no evidence that way is just as wrong. Don't you think we should wait to see if that is true or not? Or are you basing everything on an assumption?

So based on evidence that the left always destroys private and public property and so far none on the right is not evidence?
Lol....where did you get THAT sweeping statement from? ..lolol

It's called evidence. :rofl:
Where is your evidence to back your "always" statement?

ravi demonstrates

that libtards can not imagine life without the help of the government

--LOL
It is Bundy and his group that are demanding help from the government and taxpayers. They want the real estate that has been the people's property for hundreds of years and the property that has been purchased with taxpayer funds.

well the way it sits these days

if it is the governments property it certainly is not yours
Yes it is, it is the property held in trust for all citizens and future citizens. The government by virtue of elected officials in Congress and the White House have been tasked with managing it. If we don't like the way it is managed we have constitutional provisions that allow us to change how it is managed. Hence, it is our property, including mine as a citizen. I have just as much say in what is done with the land and Bundy. Nothing gives Bundy or any militia member more power and authority than any other single individual citizen. Except the fact that he temporarily has an advantage because he is armed and threatens violence.

sure what ever

try using it for your own purposes some time
Citizens use their property all the time. The terrorist at Malheur are currently living in the Visitor Center and taken over that complex of buildings. Why do you suppose they have a visitor center at the wildlife refuge? Could it be to serve the citizens who come there to use the property for their own purposes?

Why do you suppose they have a visitor center

because that is what you are

a visitor not a owner

was that supposed to be profound?

no

simply an observation based on libtard postings
An observation, eh....give us some of the evidence you base your observation on....

i did loser

i referenced ravis post
That observation of yours has nothing in the way of evidence to back it up. Why did you lie?

the evidence is the ravi post

how about this

i know you lost this one

you know you lost this one

i will give you the last post

because i dont really give a damn
There is NOTHING in Ravi's post you can use as evidence...why are you lying about this?

It is Bundy and his group that are demanding help from the government and taxpayers. They want the real estate that has been the people's property for hundreds of years and the property that has been purchased with taxpayer funds.

Yes it is, it is the property held in trust for all citizens and future citizens. The government by virtue of elected officials in Congress and the White House have been tasked with managing it. If we don't like the way it is managed we have constitutional provisions that allow us to change how it is managed. Hence, it is our property, including mine as a citizen. I have just as much say in what is done with the land and Bundy. Nothing gives Bundy or any militia member more power and authority than any other single individual citizen. Except the fact that he temporarily has an advantage because he is armed and threatens violence.

sure what ever

Citizens use their property all the time. The terrorist at Malheur are currently living in the Visitor Center and taken over that complex of buildings. Why do you suppose they have a visitor center at the wildlife refuge? Could it be to serve the citizens who come there to use the property for their own purposes?

a visitor not a owner
Lolol...that's what you're going with?

sure what ever

a visitor not a owner

are you profoundly stupid or a troll

sure what ever

They just don't seem to get that, do they?
The assholes have done irreparable damage to their cause. They have brought attention to the fact that the cause is not a legitimate cause and it threatens to take away resources and property set aside for the general public and future generations, i.e., our children and grandchildren. It is our property, granted to us by the founders in the Constitution and some greedy individuals are trying to steal it with the threat of violence.

no

simply an observation based on libtard postings
An observation, eh....give us some of the evidence you base your observation on....

i did loser

i referenced ravis post
That observation of yours has nothing in the way of evidence to back it up. Why did you lie?

how about this

i know you lost this one

There is NOTHING in Ravi's post you can use as evidence...why are you lying about this?
Why are you trolling so much today?

Harney County sheriff says militia group is no longer welcome, but many local residents say they’re sympathetic to the cause

...But many in rural Harney County, Oregon’s largest but also one of its most populated counties, say they are glad that brothers Ammon and Ryan Bundy and others in the group of about 20 are here.

“I think they stand for a good cause,” said Linda Gainer, co-owner of The Narrows, a cafe/general store south of Burns and just a few miles north of the refuge, standing behind her counter on Tuesday afternoon. “Our constitutional rights are being destroyed. I’m not going to say I totally agree with the way they did it, but I agree with what they stand for.”...

Harney County sheriff says militia group is no longer welcome, but many local residents say they’re sympathetic to the cause | Local | Eugene, Oregon

sure what ever

a visitor not a owner

Do you always call people asking you to back up your assertions "stupid or a troll"?

What evidence is there for any of the right wing protests that have destroyed property?
That's right none.
The left do it consistently.
No, but to say they have not with no evidence that way is just as wrong. Don't you think we should wait to see if that is true or not? Or are you basing everything on an assumption?

So based on evidence that the left always destroys private and public property and so far none on the right is not evidence?

Video and news.

sure what ever

a visitor not a owner

Do you always call people asking you to back up your assertions "stupid or a troll"?
When they are trolling, I expect so.

i did loser

i referenced ravis post

how about this

i know you lost this one

Why are you trolling so much today?
What is "trolling" about asking someone to back up their assertions with some evidence?

Video and news.
What video? What news? Remember....you said "always".

a visitor not a owner

So...the new definition of "trolling" is to have the nerve to ask another poster to back up their assertions with some facts or evidence?

Interesting.

a visitor not a owner

So...the new definition of "trolling" is to have the nerve to ask another poster to back up their assertions with some facts or evidence?

Interesting.
Yawn.

Harney County sheriff says militia group is no longer welcome, but many local residents say they’re sympathetic to the cause

...But many in rural Harney County, Oregon’s largest but also one of its most populated counties, say they are glad that brothers Ammon and Ryan Bundy and others in the group of about 20 are here.

“I think they stand for a good cause,” said Linda Gainer, co-owner of The Narrows, a cafe/general store south of Burns and just a few miles north of the refuge, standing behind her counter on Tuesday afternoon. “Our constitutional rights are being destroyed. I’m not going to say I totally agree with the way they did it, but I agree with what they stand for.”...

Harney County sheriff says militia group is no longer welcome, but many local residents say they’re sympathetic to the cause | Local | Eugene, Oregon
They won't tell the press they approve because the blm will make their lives even more awful than they already have.

They won't tell the press they approve because the blm will make their lives even more awful than they already have.
Ah, it's all a conspiracy......the BLM is so all powerful that they silence the county people....and yet not powerful enough to either get those deadbeat squatters off the land or even to get Clive Bundy to pay his overdue bills.

:lmao:

ravi demonstrates

that libtards can not imagine life without the help of the government

--LOL

sure what ever

The Bundys are using it for the purposes of the people. You do understand the buildings were locked up and shuttered against use, right?

Ah, it's all a conspiracy......the BLM is so all powerful that they silence the county people....and yet not powerful enough to either get those deadbeat squatters off the land or even to get Clive Bundy to pay his overdue bills.

:lmao:
Yes, and when they can't silence e them, they get the Fed's to drag them to prison. Back on ignore for the sites stupidest troll.

Forum List

Back