Assimilate or go home!

Just heard an interview on NPR early this a.m. with an Aussie politician--only caught the tail end, and don't know the details--who was mentioning that the Australians will NOT accept the "boat people" into their country and the ones that will not accept transport back to where they came from are being kept on an island! It is to discourage boat people because so many of the boat people die on the way. It has worked, as far as that goes, but they've got a bunch of people in limbo on an island, and they won't leave. Australia is firmly refusing to take them in.

Actually, I'd like ALL Moslems to get the Hell out of the West and go live in Moslem countries but that ain't gonna happen so I will applaud the sentiments expressed by the Australian Senator, Pauline Hanson. We need more like her.

Australia’s Newest Senator to Non-Assimilating Muslims: ‘Go Back’ Home | Pamela Geller

Funny how euro's forget how they moved onto every land mass they ever infected.

So, you would be fine with our societies being transformed into Islamic States.

Just heard an interview on NPR early this a.m. with an Aussie politician--only caught the tail end, and don't know the details--who was mentioning that the Australians will NOT accept the "boat people" into their country and the ones that will not accept transport back to where they came from are being kept on an island! It is to discourage boat people because so many of the boat people die on the way. It has worked, as far as that goes, but they've got a bunch of people in limbo on an island, and they won't leave. Australia is firmly refusing to take them in.

Good! People are wising up.

Actually, I'd like ALL Moslems to get the Hell out of the West and go live in Moslem countries but that ain't gonna happen so I will applaud the sentiments expressed by the Australian Senator, Pauline Hanson. We need more like her.

Australia’s Newest Senator to Non-Assimilating Muslims: ‘Go Back’ Home | Pamela Geller

And took the original inhabitants out of the stone age.

So, you would be fine with our societies being transformed into Islamic States.
I'm guessing he is a black radical, they're a bunch of functional retards that can't think that far in the future. Bunch of morons with low time preference. You ever want to find the black radical at your workplace? It's always the one(s) that never show up on time and only do the minimal amount of work required.

To Liberal idiots like Lum, the stone age deserves an equal place among our contemporary societies.
They don't know how good they have it.

Guys like Lum hate free societies and probably hate themselves.

To Liberal idiots like Lum, the stone age deserves an equal place among our contemporary societies.

The problem is they love free societies.
They just don't want to be the ones having to work to provide that free for those that don't.

Without question they suffer from self hate...how else can idiots like him buy into the idea that blacks can't be racist because 'they have no power'? You'd have to be conditioned to be self loathing to even take such an asinine idea seriously.

NCOlSFi.jpg

And your point is what? its 2016 now and every country in the world controls immigration across their borders. Are you saying that Euro nations should not have the right to control immigration while other countries are? If not,
then maybe every one should just have anarchy and go to war.

You can point to the wrongs commited in the past by Euro settlers but remember Arabs did the same damn thing and as a matter of fact it was the Arabs making war against Europe in the crusades, that further militarized the Christian nations and brought about things like the Inquisition. Of course that is all in the past now. so whats the point? Shaka Zulu impaled his enemies all over south Africa , and uprooted a million or so , driving them into the hands of slavers. Could you imagine yourself, butchering fellow black people? or capturing one of your black neighbors and selling them as a slave? Of course not, because you live in a different time, none of what happened in Africa is any of your responsibility, so why you want to throw the past on other people who don't have a damn thing to do with any of it?

Stop speaking English, hypocrite.
The 'Euros' brought progress.

When or if Mexicans and other mestizos become the majority of the US in the future....They won't be any friendlier to blacks than whites have been to them. Most Mexicans I know hate blacks more than a Klan member.

They use the word 'mayate' and tell jokes about blacks all the time.

But black radicals are too stupid to know this.

Stop speaking English, hypocrite.
The 'Euros' brought progress.

Ah yes, "progress". Colonization and wealth extraction.

Forum List

Back