🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

At Anti-Bullying Conference, Middle Schoolers Learn About Lesbian Strap-On Anal Sex, Fake Testicles

Seems like another BS story that conservatives believe

I'm not quick to believe it 100%.

There are links in the article itself, with one referring to Des Moines NBC affiliate WHO-TV, which might give credence to this event maybe actually happening.
Seen too many of these bogus stories where the truth is nowhere close to what rightwing media reports

So only stories that appear on CNN, FOX, NBC, and MSNBC are legit?
First hint......Daily Caller

So, there are two forms of libs:

The first type of liberal instigates all form of chaos with ridiculous behavior, like showing sex toys to kids to young to understand.

The other type of liberal denies what the first type of liberal is doing.

I used to debate Communists in college, and their M.O. was the same.
I'm pretty sure middle school kids know what sex toys are.
I was in middle school, and I did not know about sex toys, I did not know about homosexuality, and I didn't know much about normal sex either. And kids should not be told these things until they are old enough to deal with it.

"Anti-bullying" is a euphemism meaning "acceptance of homosexuality."
If one doesn't accept homosexuality, they're an idiot regardless. What, are you afraid pot smoking homosexual communist atheists are going to sodomize your pet goat?

What I'm afraid of is that they are trying to recruit naive children. That's obviously the point of this exercise. The last thing kids need to be exposed to is all the nauseating details of homosexual love.
Do tell us "all the nauseating details of homosexual love"....you talk (and think about it) more than any out gay person I know.

No, I don't. I only respond to stuff posted in this forum. I despise lying, and homosexuals are always lying.
What are homosexuals lying about? Which specific homosexuals? Have you ever met a homosexual person?

They all lie about who can contract HIV and they all lie about gay marriage. On any subject important to gays, they lie. Homosexuals are pathological liars.

So this anti–bullying conference for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender teens.

Are we saying that lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender teens are not bullied... I suppose you all want to make it easier to bully innocent teens?
"Anti-bullying" is a euphemism meaning "acceptance of homosexuality."
If one doesn't accept homosexuality, they're an idiot regardless. What, are you afraid pot smoking homosexual communist atheists are going to sodomize your pet goat?

What I'm afraid of is that they are trying to recruit naive children. That's obviously the point of this exercise. The last thing kids need to be exposed to is all the nauseating details of homosexual love.
Do tell us "all the nauseating details of homosexual love"....you talk (and think about it) more than any out gay person I know.

No, I don't. I only respond to stuff posted in this forum. I despise lying, and homosexuals are always lying.

Please call all of your reps and get them to publicly endorse that view. Please.

What are homosexuals lying about? Which specific homosexuals? Have you ever met a homosexual person?

They all lie about who can contract HIV and they all lie about gay marriage. On any subject important to gays, they lie. Homosexuals are pathological liars.
Which homosexuals lie about HIV? I will not deny that homosexuals contracted/contract HIV at higher rates, this is unfortunate, luckily awareness was spread/is spread and condoms exist. Gay marriage lie? What lie?

There is no "science" on this subject. There is only homosexual propaganda. You may not think people can be recruited into homosexuality, but homosexuals do. A few even tried to recruit me.

Getting hit on by a guy really fucked you up, huh?

This story gets the once around about 3 times a year for the pat 4 years....

I don't know about some of the left-leaning members being so insanely quick to absolutely deny what a presumably right-leaning website news article says, but, for me, I wouldn't be so very quick to dismiss what a left-leaning site like the Huffington Post would say, either.

Maybe we all shouldn't be so god-damned quick about these things, yeah?

Which homosexuals lie about HIV? I will not deny that homosexuals contracted/contract HIV at higher rates, this is unfortunate, luckily awareness was spread/is spread and condoms exist. Gay marriage lie? What lie?

All homosexuals lie about HIV. They claim heterosexuals are just as likely to contract HIV as homosexuals. That is a blatant lie. A non IV drug using heterosexual male has as better chance of getting hit by a meteorite than of contracting HIV.

I don't know about some of the left-leaning members being so insanely quick to absolutely deny what a presumably right-leaning website news article says, but, for me, I wouldn't be so very quick to dismiss what a left-leaning site like the Huffington Post would say, either.

I agree, which is why I am assuming this story is true. Quite fun.

All homosexuals lie about HIV. They claim heterosexuals are just as likely to contract HIV as homosexuals. That is a blatant lie. A non IV drug using heterosexual male has as better chance of getting hit by a meteorite than of contracting HIV.
You're assuming all homosexuals believe that. Your blatant homophobia worries me, bripat, you need a prostate exam ASAP.

There is no "science" on this subject. There is only homosexual propaganda. You may not think people can be recruited into homosexuality, but homosexuals do. A few even tried to recruit me.

Getting hit on by a guy really fucked you up, huh?
I've experimented with a guy before, fun stuff ;)
Bripat is missing out.

GAG! I will never be turned on by stating at some guy's hairy ass.
You know guys can shave, right?

WAIT.

STOP!

HIV is transmitted through sexual contact and blood.

Both gay and straight people can contract it through sex and drug use!

Don't spread that bit of non-truth, please.

Why so quick to believe? Point to something in the article that can be corroborated or proven.

WAIT.

STOP!

:clap:

There's some conservative science for ya'.

WAIT.

STOP!

No, actually they can't. Heterosexual males have almost zero chance of contracting HIV through normal heterosexual relations.

Forum List

Back