🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

At Anti-Bullying Conference, Middle Schoolers Learn About Lesbian Strap-On Anal Sex, Fake Testicles

No, I don't. I only respond to stuff posted in this forum. I despise lying, and homosexuals are always lying.
What are homosexuals lying about? Which specific homosexuals? Have you ever met a homosexual person?

They all lie about who can contract HIV and they all lie about gay marriage. On any subject important to gays, they lie. Homosexuals are pathological liars.
Which homosexuals lie about HIV? I will not deny that homosexuals contracted/contract HIV at higher rates, this is unfortunate, luckily awareness was spread/is spread and condoms exist. Gay marriage lie? What lie?

All homosexuals lie about HIV. They claim heterosexuals are just as likely to contract HIV as homosexuals. That is a blatant lie. A non IV drug using heterosexual male has as better chance of getting hit by a meteorite than of contracting HIV.

There's some conservative science for ya'.
Science is just a liberal conspiracy to brainwash us all into supporting the gays, don't ya know?

There is no "science" on this subject. There is only homosexual propaganda. You may not think people can be recruited into homosexuality, but homosexuals do. A few even tried to recruit me.

Getting hit on by a guy really fucked you up, huh?
I've experimented with a guy before, fun stuff ;)
Bripat is missing out.

GAG! I will never be turned on by stating at some guy's hairy ass.
You know guys can shave, right?

Are you in the habit of shaving your ass?

All homosexuals lie about HIV. They claim heterosexuals are just as likely to contract HIV as homosexuals. That is a blatant lie. A non IV drug using heterosexual male has as better chance of getting hit by a meteorite than of contracting HIV.

Holy crap, you're more ignorant than originally thought!

I don't know about some of the left-leaning members being so insanely quick to absolutely deny what a presumably right-leaning website news article says, but, for me, I wouldn't be so very quick to dismiss what a left-leaning site like the Huffington Post would say, either.

Maybe we all shouldn't be so god-damned quick about these things, yeah?

Why so quick to believe? Point to something in the article that can be corroborated or proven.

I'm not so quick to believe it, either. I just made that known.

While there's no video proving it, the Iowa School district has a website with profiles of the people being mentioned, which at least shows that the school and the people do exist. I'm tentatively waiting for more developments to discern whether or not this is true.

There is no "science" on this subject. There is only homosexual propaganda. You may not think people can be recruited into homosexuality, but homosexuals do. A few even tried to recruit me.

Getting hit on by a guy really fucked you up, huh?
I've experimented with a guy before, fun stuff ;)
Bripat is missing out.

GAG! I will never be turned on by stating at some guy's hairy ass.
You know guys can shave, right?

Are you in the habit of shaving your ass?
Just going to stop you there, don't want you to get a boner.

I don't know about some of the left-leaning members being so insanely quick to absolutely deny what a presumably right-leaning website news article says, but, for me, I wouldn't be so very quick to dismiss what a left-leaning site like the Huffington Post would say, either.

We don't have much of a problem dismissing the word of The Daily Caller out-of-hand.

What are homosexuals lying about? Which specific homosexuals? Have you ever met a homosexual person?

They all lie about who can contract HIV and they all lie about gay marriage. On any subject important to gays, they lie. Homosexuals are pathological liars.
Which homosexuals lie about HIV? I will not deny that homosexuals contracted/contract HIV at higher rates, this is unfortunate, luckily awareness was spread/is spread and condoms exist. Gay marriage lie? What lie?

WAIT.

STOP!

HIV is transmitted through sexual contact and blood.

Both gay and straight people can contract it through sex and drug use!

Don't spread that bit of non-truth, please.

No, actually they can't. Heterosexual males have almost zero chance of contracting HIV through normal heterosexual relations.

We're both conservatives and we likely agree on more than some stuff, but you need to listen to me, or you're going to make us both look bad because of your ignorance.

HIV Transmission HIV Basics HIV AIDS CDC

Now either you're incorrect, or our whole fucking government and all of academia is wrong about how HIV is transmitted.

Think about that.

God damn it all.

Another homosexual apologist who propagates homosexual lies.

WAIT.

STOP!

No, actually they can't. Heterosexual males have almost zero chance of contracting HIV through normal heterosexual relations.

We're both conservatives and we likely agree on more than some stuff, but you need to listen to me, or you're going to make us both look bad because of your ignorance.

Now either you're incorrect, or our whole fucking government and all of academia is wrong about how HIV is transmitted.

Think about that.

God damn it all.
Wake, I will seperate you from bripat and the majority of conservatives on this forum, but it's impossible to reason with someone who literally denies science.

WAIT.

STOP!

We;re both conservatives and we likely agree on a lot, but you need to listen to me, or you're going to make us both look bad because of your ignorance.

Think about that.

God damn it all.

I suggest your read "The Myth of Heterosexual AIDs" by Michael Fumento. The CDC is not a reliable source of information. You've been hoodwinked by homosexual propaganda.

WAIT.

STOP!

Yup, you're a dingbat.

Why so quick to believe? Point to something in the article that can be corroborated or proven.

I'm not so quick to believe it, either. I just made that known.

While there's no video proving it, the Iowa School district has a website with profiles of the people being mentioned, which at least shows that the school and the people do exist. I'm tentatively waiting for more developments to discern whether or not this is true.

Yes, and what specifically are you finding out? It appears one guy went over the top talking about sex but that's about it. Provide something further.

WAIT.

STOP!

Think about that.

God damn it all.
Wake, I will seperate you from bripat and the majority of conservatives on this forum, but it's impossible to reason with someone who literally denies science.

Homosexual propaganda is not science.

WAIT.

STOP!

Yup, you're a dingbat.

based on what, your total lack of facts or logic?

WAIT.

STOP!

We;re both conservatives and we likely agree on a lot, but you need to listen to me, or you're going to make us both look bad because of your ignorance.

Think about that.

God damn it all.

I suggest your read "The Myth of Heterosexual AIDs" by Michael Fumento. The CDC is not a reliable source of information. You've been hoodwinked by homosexual propaganda.
OH. MY. GOD.
Please.. Just..
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.
U.S. Statistics

So, how were you recruited exactly? I've only heard stories, fanciful tales with all the credibility of the Easter Bunny.

WAIT.

STOP!

Think about that.

God damn it all.

Homosexual propaganda is not science.
HIV and AIDS in sub-Saharan Africa AVERT
You're disgusting.

Like I said before, please get your local reps to say this, too. It would be such a hoot.

Forum List

Back