🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

At Anti-Bullying Conference, Middle Schoolers Learn About Lesbian Strap-On Anal Sex, Fake Testicles

WAIT.

STOP!

HIV is transmitted through sexual contact and blood.

Both gay and straight people can contract it through sex and drug use!

Don't spread that bit of non-truth, please.

No, actually they can't. Heterosexual males have almost zero chance of contracting HIV through normal heterosexual relations.

We;re both conservatives and we likely agree on a lot, but you need to listen to me, or you're going to make us both look bad because of your ignorance.

HIV Transmission HIV Basics HIV AIDS CDC

Now either you're incorrect, or our whole fucking government and all of academia is wrong about how HIV is transmitted.

Think about that.

God damn it all.

I suggest your read "The Myth of Heterosexual AIDs" by Michael Fumento. The CDC is not a reliable source of information. You've been hoodwinked by homosexual propaganda.

Bripat, please listen to me.

I am a CNA. I care for people in a hospital. Sometimes they have infectious disease that require the use of cntact isolation, like gowns, gloves, and masks.

One of my patients was a 9-year-old girl who stepped on a dirty needle. She withered away and died.

Another one of my patients was a man who slept with a woman who slept with a bisexual man who slept with a homosexual man. The virus was thus spread.

Another was a woman who shared a needle with a person who had HIV.

Homosexuals are not the only ones who can contract HIV, or who spread it.

Being a virus, it is transmitted through blood and sex and dirty needles.

I said by contract by normal heterosexual sex. The guy who claimed he got it from his girlfriend was probably lying. How do you know his story is true?

You don't think the highly-contagious viral particles can be in semen, which then enters through the vagina and into the woman?

No, actually they can't. Heterosexual males have almost zero chance of contracting HIV through normal heterosexual relations.

We're both conservatives and we likely agree on more than some stuff, but you need to listen to me, or you're going to make us both look bad because of your ignorance.

Now either you're incorrect, or our whole fucking government and all of academia is wrong about how HIV is transmitted.

Think about that.

God damn it all.
You know that the AIDS-just-as-much-a-heterosexual-disease myth was debunked about 20 years ago, right? Eventually all Leftist myths are debunked, but not before blazing a trail of damage.
HIV and AIDS in sub-Saharan Africa AVERT
What does HIV in Africa have to do with HIV in the United States?
It shows that HIV does not just affect gay people.
Nobody claimed it did, skid mark.

Like ever.

You twats sure do cling tightly to your fantasies.

WAIT.

STOP!

HIV is transmitted through sexual contact and blood.

Both gay and straight people can contract it through sex and drug use!

Don't spread that bit of non-truth, please.

We;re both conservatives and we likely agree on a lot, but you need to listen to me, or you're going to make us both look bad because of your ignorance.

Think about that.

God damn it all.

I suggest your read "The Myth of Heterosexual AIDs" by Michael Fumento. The CDC is not a reliable source of information. You've been hoodwinked by homosexual propaganda.

I am a CNA. I care for people in a hospital. Sometimes they have infectious disease that require the use of cntact isolation, like gowns, gloves, and masks.

One of my patients was a 9-year-old girl who stepped on a dirty needle. She withered away and died.

Another one of my patients was a man who slept with a woman who slept with a bisexual man who slept with a homosexual man. The virus was thus spread.

I said by contract by normal heterosexual sex. The guy who claimed he got it from his girlfriend was probably lying. How do you know his story is true?
Are you fucking kidding me?

Think about that.

God damn it all.

OH. MY. GOD.
Please.. Just..
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.
U.S. Statistics

Those statistics are bullshit. For example, when the Haitian boat lift occurred, the CDC lumped all Haitians with HIV into the heterosexual category without any evidence whatsoever that they were in fact heterosexuals. The CDC performed a number of such manipulations which makes their data on heterosexuals with HIV total bullshit.
WHAT. THE. FUCK.
What is your source for those statistics being bullshit? Are you assuming haitians are all homosexuals who came here?

The CDC claims they were all heterosexuals without even interviewing them. I haven't made any claims about their sexual orientation, but you trust the CDC which obviously lied about it.

Think about that.

God damn it all.

You don't think the highly-contagious viral particles can be in semen, which then enters through the vagina and into the woman?
Rampant deviant sex of all kinds spreads diseases. It's one of the temporal consequences of flaunting God's laws.

Think about that.

God damn it all.

OH. MY. GOD.
Please.. Just..
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.
U.S. Statistics

Those statistics are bullshit. For example, when the Haitian boat lift occurred, the CDC lumped all Haitians with HIV into the heterosexual category without any evidence whatsoever that they were in fact heterosexuals. The CDC performed a number of such manipulations which makes their data on heterosexuals with HIV total bullshit.
WHAT. THE. FUCK.
What is your source for those statistics being bullshit? Are you assuming haitians are all homosexuals who came here?

The CDC claims they were all heterosexuals without even interviewing them. I haven't made any claims about their sexual orientation, but you trust the CDC which obviously lied about it.
Let's assume that 1/100 of them were homosexuals.. Unless you believe haiti has a massive homosexual culture.

We're both conservatives and we likely agree on more than some stuff, but you need to listen to me, or you're going to make us both look bad because of your ignorance.

Think about that.

God damn it all.
You know that the AIDS-just-as-much-a-heterosexual-disease myth was debunked about 20 years ago, right? Eventually all Leftist myths are debunked, but not before blazing a trail of damage.

Yeah, it also affects people who live in third world countries where they don't sterilize syringes.

You acknowledge it can be transmitted through needles, but not through heterosexual sex?

How much do you know about anatomy and physiology and pathophysiology? I know some, which is probably more than you, since I'm a nursing student as well...

OH. MY. GOD.
Please.. Just..
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.
U.S. Statistics

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

Let's assume that 1/100 of them were homosexuals.. Unless you believe haiti has a massive homosexual culture.

Why assume that? It's more reasonable to assume 90% of them were homosexuals. Only a small percentage of the Haitian migration had HIV.

OH. MY. GOD.
Please.. Just..
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.
U.S. Statistics

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

Why assume that? It's more reasonable to assume 90% of them were homosexuals. Only a small percentage of the Haitian migration had HIV.
You're assuming 90% of haitian migrants with HIV were homosexuals. How accepting is haiti of homosexuality? How wide spread is aids there? Grow up.

Yeah, it also affects people who live in world countries where they don't sterilize syringes.

You acknowledge it can be transmitted through needles, but not through heterosexual sex?

How much do you know about anatomy and physiology and pathophysiology? I know some, which is probably more than you, since I'm a nursing student as well...

HIV requires blood to blood contact. Normal heterosexual sex doesn't facility that. Only repeated anal sex provides a conducive medium for transmission. Tissues in the rectum are much more fragile than those in the vagina and often tear and bleed during anal sex.

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

You're assuming 90% of haitian migrants with HIV were homosexuals. How accepting is haiti of homosexuality? How wide spread is aids there? Grow up.

That's a really lame argument. You don't even know the answers to the questions you asked.

Yeah, it also affects people who live in world countries where they don't sterilize syringes.

HIV requires blood to blood contact. Normal heterosexual sex doesn't facility that. Only repeated anal sex provides a conducive medium for transmission. Tissues in the rectum are much more fragile than those in the vagina and often tear and bleed during anal sex.
Err, you've clearly never had anal sex.

No comment. I'll defer to your expertise on the subject.

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

That's a really lame argument. You don't even know the answers to the questions you asked.
Actually, it only takes a minute to research the above questions..
LGBT rights in Haiti - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
HIV AIDS in Haiti - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

HIV is transmitted through blood, semen, breast milk, & other body fluids.

This includes semen.

Unless you think women are naturally impervious to being infected by HIV, they can and will get infected if they have sex with a man who is infected.

No comment. I'll defer to your expertise on the subject.
I'm no expert.

Semen can be infected with it and transmit it, too. But hey, if the fringe publication you referenced says otherwise, well...

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

You're claiming AIDS affects heterosexuals more than homosexuals with no sense of the proportion Leftists have when arguing for gun control. The CDC says you're full of shit.

Gay and Bisexual Men HIV by Group HIV AIDS CDC

Semen can be infected with it and transmit it, too. But hey, if the fringe publication you referenced says otherwise, well...

Only if it contacts the blood of the recipient.

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

You're claiming AIDS affects heterosexuals more than homosexuals with no sense of the proportion Leftists have when arguing for gun control. The CDC says you're full of shit.

Gay and Bisexual Men HIV by Group HIV AIDS CDC
I never claimed that, in fact, I admitted, IN AMERICA, that HIV affects the lgbt community more then the hetero community.

Forum List

Back