🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

At Anti-Bullying Conference, Middle Schoolers Learn About Lesbian Strap-On Anal Sex, Fake Testicles

What are homosexuals lying about? Which specific homosexuals? Have you ever met a homosexual person?

They all lie about who can contract HIV and they all lie about gay marriage. On any subject important to gays, they lie. Homosexuals are pathological liars.
Which homosexuals lie about HIV? I will not deny that homosexuals contracted/contract HIV at higher rates, this is unfortunate, luckily awareness was spread/is spread and condoms exist. Gay marriage lie? What lie?

All homosexuals lie about HIV. They claim heterosexuals are just as likely to contract HIV as homosexuals. That is a blatant lie. A non IV drug using heterosexual male has as better chance of getting hit by a meteorite than of contracting HIV.

There's some conservative science for ya'.
Science is just a liberal conspiracy to brainwash us all into supporting the gays, don't ya know?

Thankfully we have bripatch here it spank us into shape.

They all lie about who can contract HIV and they all lie about gay marriage. On any subject important to gays, they lie. Homosexuals are pathological liars.
Which homosexuals lie about HIV? I will not deny that homosexuals contracted/contract HIV at higher rates, this is unfortunate, luckily awareness was spread/is spread and condoms exist. Gay marriage lie? What lie?

All homosexuals lie about HIV. They claim heterosexuals are just as likely to contract HIV as homosexuals. That is a blatant lie. A non IV drug using heterosexual male has as better chance of getting hit by a meteorite than of contracting HIV.

There's some conservative science for ya'.
Science is just a liberal conspiracy to brainwash us all into supporting the gays, don't ya know?

Thankfully we have bripatch here it spank us into shape.
Thank god bripat is here to save us from the evil gay liberals!

WAIT.

STOP!

HIV is transmitted through sexual contact and blood.

Both gay and straight people can contract it through sex and drug use!

Don't spread that bit of non-truth, please.

No, actually they can't. Heterosexual males have almost zero chance of contracting HIV through normal heterosexual relations.

We;re both conservatives and we likely agree on a lot, but you need to listen to me, or you're going to make us both look bad because of your ignorance.

HIV Transmission HIV Basics HIV AIDS CDC

Now either you're incorrect, or our whole fucking government and all of academia is wrong about how HIV is transmitted.

Think about that.

God damn it all.

I suggest your read "The Myth of Heterosexual AIDs" by Michael Fumento. The CDC is not a reliable source of information. You've been hoodwinked by homosexual propaganda.
OH. MY. GOD.
Please.. Just..
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.
U.S. Statistics

Those statistics are bullshit. For example, when the Haitian boat lift occurred, the CDC lumped all Haitians with HIV into the heterosexual category without any evidence whatsoever that they were in fact heterosexuals. The CDC performed a number of such manipulations which makes their data on heterosexuals with HIV total bullshit.

WAIT.

STOP!

No, actually they can't. Heterosexual males have almost zero chance of contracting HIV through normal heterosexual relations.

We;re both conservatives and we likely agree on a lot, but you need to listen to me, or you're going to make us both look bad because of your ignorance.

Now either you're incorrect, or our whole fucking government and all of academia is wrong about how HIV is transmitted.

Think about that.

God damn it all.

I suggest your read "The Myth of Heterosexual AIDs" by Michael Fumento. The CDC is not a reliable source of information. You've been hoodwinked by homosexual propaganda.
OH. MY. GOD.
Please.. Just..
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.
U.S. Statistics

Might as well not bother, dude. This moron even rejects dictionary definitions not to his liking.

WAIT.

STOP!

We're both conservatives and we likely agree on more than some stuff, but you need to listen to me, or you're going to make us both look bad because of your ignorance.

Think about that.

God damn it all.

In all seriousness, I feel for you.

WAIT.

STOP!

We're both conservatives and we likely agree on more than some stuff, but you need to listen to me, or you're going to make us both look bad because of your ignorance.

Think about that.

God damn it all.

In all seriousness, I feel for you.
People like bripat are the reason actual, rational conservatives rarely, if ever, post.

WAIT.

STOP!

Think about that.

God damn it all.

OH. MY. GOD.
Please.. Just..
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.
U.S. Statistics

Those statistics are bullshit. For example, when the Haitian boat lift occurred, the CDC lumped all Haitians with HIV into the heterosexual category without any evidence whatsoever that they were in fact heterosexuals. The CDC performed a number of such manipulations which makes their data on heterosexuals with HIV total bullshit.
WHAT. THE. FUCK.
What is your source for those statistics being bullshit? Are you assuming haitians are all homosexuals who came here?

WAIT.

STOP!

Think about that.

God damn it all.
You know that the AIDS-just-as-much-a-heterosexual-disease myth was debunked about 20 years ago, right? Eventually all Leftist myths are debunked, but not before blazing a trail of damage.

WAIT.

STOP!

Think about that.

God damn it all.
You know that the AIDS-just-as-much-a-heterosexual-disease myth was debunked about 20 years ago, right? Eventually all Leftist myths are debunked, but not before blazing a trail of damage.
HIV and AIDS in sub-Saharan Africa AVERT

WAIT.

STOP!

Think about that.

God damn it all.

Bripat, please listen to me.

I am a CNA. I care for people in a hospital. Sometimes they have infectious diseases that require the use of contact isolation, like gowns, gloves, and masks.

One of my patients was a 9-year-old girl who stepped on a dirty needle. She withered away and died.

Another one of my patients was a man who slept with a woman who slept with a bisexual man who slept with a homosexual man. The virus was thus spread.

Another was a woman who shared a needle with a person who had HIV.

Homosexuals are not the only ones who can contract HIV, or who spread it.

Being a virus, it is transmitted through blood and sex and dirty needles.

Last edited:

WAIT.

STOP!

Yup, you're a dingbat.

based on what, your total lack of facts or logic?

No, the fact that you're so obviously not very bright.

WAIT.

STOP!

Think about that.

God damn it all.

I am a CNA. I care for people in a hospital. Sometimes they have infectious disease that require the use of cntact isolation, like gowns, gloves, and masks.

One of my patients was a 9-year-old girl who stepped on a dirty needle. She withered away and died.

Another one of my patients was a man who slept with a woman who slept with a bisexual man who slept with a homosexual man. The virus was thus spread.

Thank you for all you do, first and foremost, second, I doubt bripat will listen :/

WAIT.

STOP!

Think about that.

God damn it all.

I am a CNA. I care for people in a hospital. Sometimes they have infectious disease that require the use of cntact isolation, like gowns, gloves, and masks.

And hospitals.

WAIT.

STOP!

Think about that.

God damn it all.
What does HIV in Africa have to do with HIV in the United States?

WAIT.

STOP!

Think about that.

God damn it all.

And hospitals.

And toilet seats, too, right?

WAIT.

STOP!

Think about that.

God damn it all.
It shows that HIV does not just affect gay people.

WAIT.

STOP!

Think about that.

God damn it all.

I said by contract by normal heterosexual sex. The guy who claimed he got it from his girlfriend was probably lying. How do you know his story is true?

Think about that.

God damn it all.

And hospitals.

And toilet seats, too, right?
I use disinfectant wipes on public toilets. Why take chances?

Think about that.

God damn it all.

I don't think he was counting blacks, they didn't even bother to try to recruit him.

Think about that.

God damn it all.

Yeah, it also affects people who live in third world countries where they don't sterilize syringes.

Forum List

Back