🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

At Anti-Bullying Conference, Middle Schoolers Learn About Lesbian Strap-On Anal Sex, Fake Testicles

I looked into it. It supposedly happened a week ago. It is only being reported by RW sources.

There is no way that middle school students in Bumfuck Iowa got lessons on anal sex and strap ons.

Some idiots will believe anything.

Yeah, that's what they said about the the homosexual conference in the Boston area where kids were taught about the joys of fisting.

Which conference was that? Did you attend or was it just a dream?

Seems like another BS story that conservatives believe

I'm not quick to believe it 100%.

There are links in the article itself, with one referring to Des Moines NBC affiliate WHO-TV, which might give credence to this event maybe actually happening.
Seen too many of these bogus stories where the truth is nowhere close to what rightwing media reports

So only stories that appear on CNN, FOX, NBC, and MSNBC are legit?

When I was in seventh grade, all the kids called each other "gay" and "fag" but I'm pretty sure none of them knew what these words meant. I know I didn't.

You didn't? Yep. You are a dumb fuck. A sheltered dumb fuck.

There are links in the article itself, with one referring to Des Moines NBC affiliate WHO-TV, which might give credence to this event maybe actually happening.
Seen too many of these bogus stories where the truth is nowhere close to what rightwing media reports

I'm pretty sure all of those are right wing.

So this anti–bullying conference for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender teens.

Are we saying that lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender teens are not bullied... I suppose you all want to make it easier to bully innocent teens?
"Anti-bullying" is a euphemism meaning "acceptance of homosexuality."
If one doesn't accept homosexuality, they're an idiot regardless. What, are you afraid pot smoking homosexual communist atheists are going to sodomize your pet goat?

What I'm afraid of is that they are trying to recruit naive children. That's obviously the point of this exercise. The last thing kids need to be exposed to is all the nauseating details of homosexual love.
"Recruit." What the hell are you talking about? You don't "recruit" people to become homosexuals. An anti bullying conference for homosexuals isn't recruiting anybody. Are you implying the majority of homosexuals choose to be that way? I'm sure some members of the homosexual community choose to participate in homosexual activities, which I am perfectly ok with, but the science is virtually settled, it is not a choice for the majority of people. Why would someone randomly decide to join a marginalized and consistently bullied group? They're middle schoolers, you've clearly never seen what middle school kids are into.

There is no "science" on this subject. There is only homosexual propaganda. You may not think people can be recruited into homosexuality, but homosexuals do. A few even tried to recruit me.

The subject matter of this conference was inappropriate for anyone under the age of 18. That's the bottom line.

That only proves that you're a delusional moron.

No. That is not the case.

I think I will wait to see what snopes says about this fairy tale

So this anti–bullying conference for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender teens.

Are we saying that lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender teens are not bullied... I suppose you all want to make it easier to bully innocent teens?
If one doesn't accept homosexuality, they're an idiot regardless. What, are you afraid pot smoking homosexual communist atheists are going to sodomize your pet goat?

What I'm afraid of is that they are trying to recruit naive children. That's obviously the point of this exercise. The last thing kids need to be exposed to is all the nauseating details of homosexual love.
"Recruit." What the hell are you talking about? You don't "recruit" people to become homosexuals. An anti bullying conference for homosexuals isn't recruiting anybody. Are you implying the majority of homosexuals choose to be that way? I'm sure some members of the homosexual community choose to participate in homosexual activities, which I am perfectly ok with, but the science is virtually settled, it is not a choice for the majority of people. Why would someone randomly decide to join a marginalized and consistently bullied group? They're middle schoolers, you've clearly never seen what middle school kids are into.

There is no "science" on this subject. There is only homosexual propaganda. You may not think people can be recruited into homosexuality, but homosexuals do. A few even tried to recruit me.

The subject matter of this conference was inappropriate for anyone under the age of 18. That's the bottom line.
Yes, there is science on the subject, you're just another willfully ignorant homophobe.
1 500 animal species practice homosexuality
Being Gay Not a Choice Science Contradicts Ben Carson
Homosexuality is Genetic Strongest Evidence Yet Biology Nature World News
I could go on.

Nate Monson, executive director of Iowa Safe Schools, said parents who worry about middle school kids hearing about anal sex with strap-ons and analingus are “disgusting.”

“It’s incredibly frustrating that adults are being the problem and being the bully,” Monson told the Des Moines NBC affiliate. “We can do better in Iowa.”

Oh, we can certainly do better than having freaks like you influencing our children.

This is great example of providing nothing.

If mine is, then so is yours, and you'd be a hypocrite who isn't even responding to the article, unlike me. The man I'm quoting is out of his mind, and if you think I'm somehow in the wrong for sharing my view concerning his words, then that's something you will have to deal with.

I already responded to the article, it doesn't appear to have much credibility.

You were recruited?

Really? All the ones I've seen turned out to be 100% accurate. Of course, the homos and their sympathizers all claimed they weren't accurate.

Seriously? I can care less about the political leanings behind a news site, it's the information that matters, follow the source trail.

So, there are two forms of libs:

The first type of liberal instigates all form of chaos with ridiculous behavior, like showing sex toys to kids to young to understand.

The other type of liberal denies what the first type of liberal is doing.

I used to debate Communists in college, and their M.O. was the same.

You were recruited?

I said they tried, moron.

You were recruited?
Don't you know? A bunch of gay kenyan muslims came to bripat...

Seriously? I can care less about the political leanings behind a news site, it's the information that matters, follow the source trail.

Then why did you claim they were right wing?

So, there are two forms of libs:

The first type of liberal instigates all form of chaos with ridiculous behavior, like showing sex toys to kids to young to understand.

The other type of liberal denies what the first type of liberal is doing.

I used to debate Communists in college, and their M.O. was the same.
I'm pretty sure middle school kids know what sex toys are.

Then why did you claim they were right wing?
They have a strong "right wing bias." :happy-1:

Forum List

Back