🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

At first California rally, Trump honors families of those killed by illegal aliens

Trump said: "We are going to stop it and we are going to build a wall!"

Good on him! :clap2: :clap2:

At First California Rally, Trump Honors Families Of Those Killed By Illegal Aliens
Trump – the shameless demagogue, bigot, and liar, as are most of his supporters.

How can you say that??

Trump is addressing families whose relatives have been killed by illegals and he is a liar and a demagogue??

I think the only demagogue here is you!

Of course, we all knew this would be the Leftist response, I'm surprised they haven't called him a "racist" also.

es guns don't kill people, people kill people....the anti-gun fanatics don't seem to be able to understand this.

People with LESS guns kill LESS other people......Ask Europeans.......or virtually the rest of the industrialized world.

What do you know about how many guns the European Continent has? We have plenty of guns, plenty of gun-owners....I'm one of them.

At First California Rally, Trump Honors Families Of Those Killed By Illegal Aliens
Obama one upped Donald...he released the murderers as a good faith gesture to all men without balls.

Also Obama released tens of thousands of drug criminals onto America's streets.

Nat4900 thinks it's funny that Obama released tens of thousands of drug criminals onto America's streets :rolleyes-41:

Yes I'm sure that families who've lost members to Crack and Meth would think it's funny also :rolleyes-41:

Actually we do care about families who have lost loved ones to killers, but every time we mention "gun control" the Right has a collective epileptic fit, so we pretty much have given up.

Maybe because you people's solutions are always a steaming pile of shit.

. Gun control with the left equals gun free zones where mass shootings, murder & mayhem takes place. How hard is it to get to know people again ? The left don't want to know people, but instead they want to control people.

Inquire if the right wing, conservative republicans will have a "gun free zone" during their convention?????

What do you know about how many guns the European Continent has?

Forget it.....you're too much of an idiot to debate....Go back to simply writing, "I hate Obama".....

No you made a comment, so back it up, tell ME what YOU know, your extensive knowledge regarding how many guns the European Continent has.

It's okay, everyone knows you've already lost whatever argument you were babbling, you're reduced to name calling.

Nearly 10,000 children killed or injured by guns per year.

Nearly 10,000 American children are injured or killed by guns every year

The title of this thread:

At first California rally, Trump honors families of those killed by illegal aliens

But, Lucy, dear, you guys just accused us of not caring for all the victims of crime! I'm just trying to point out that there are, indeed, many people who don't care about victims. Those people usually dismiss killings by saying, "Guns don't kill people, people kill people"

illegals don't kill people...wait...they do nevermind
Hetero males don't kill people...wait...they do. Nevermind.

Obama one upped Donald...he released the murderers as a good faith gesture to all men without balls.

Also Obama released tens of thousands of drug criminals onto America's streets.

Nat4900 thinks it's funny that Obama released tens of thousands of drug criminals onto America's streets :rolleyes-41:

Yes I'm sure that families who've lost members to Crack and Meth would think it's funny also :rolleyes-41:
Nat probably has friends and relatives among them.

. Gun control with the left equals gun free zones where mass shootings, murder & mayhem takes place. How hard is it to get to know people again ? The left don't want to know people, but instead they want to control people.

Inquire if the right wing, conservative republicans will have a "gun free zone" during their convention?????
I wish they would allow open carry during the RNC.

Are you sure it wasn't nine of thousands or fifteen of thousands or 100 of thousands????
What does the illustrious Sean Hannity tell you to say???LOL

Oh the Democrats do care if they die....before they register to vote.

yes, you're right....we didn't have enough "dead people" to vote for the Dems. in 2010 and 2014...
Just don't breed more idiots.

Actually we do care about families who have lost loved ones to killers, but every time we mention "gun control" the Right has a collective epileptic fit, so we pretty much have given up. I am sure that if I wanted to take the time, I could link proof that more people are accidentally killed by children with guns than are killed by illegal aliens on purpose. But, if the Right doesn't care, I guess there is no point in my getting worked up over it either.

^^^ why we are destroying the left. 3,000 Americans killed each year by illegals go ahead defend it most liberals do.

Link?

I didn't think so.

www.liberaldenialshocker.com

why we are destroying the left. 3,000 Americans killed each year by illegals go ahead defend it most liberals do.

Stupid, STUPID statement........Who the fuck is "defending" these killings???
Actually it is your MORONIC attitude that is defending the means (guns) that contribute to these killings.

Find a grown up to explain the above to you.....obviously you have NO clue.

^^^ its liberal denial day apparently. Illegal sanctuary cities created by the left ring a bell? Hello earth to traitor illegal defending liberals.

why we are destroying the left. 3,000 Americans killed each year by illegals go ahead defend it most liberals do.

Stupid, STUPID statement........Who the fuck is "defending" these killings???
Actually it is your MORONIC attitude that is defending the means (guns) that contribute to these killings.

Find a grown up to explain the above to you.....obviously you have NO clue.

If it wasn't a gun, it'd be a knife, so what's your point?

Oh I forgot....guns are evil :rolleyes-41:

Scary black military looking .22 caliber rifles evil, grand dads hunting rifle in calibers big enough to drop a polar bear safe, this is the ignorance of the gun control idiots.

Actually we do care about families who have lost loved ones to killers, but every time we mention "gun control" the Right has a collective epileptic fit, so we pretty much have given up. I am sure that if I wanted to take the time, I could link proof that more people are accidentally killed by children with guns than are killed by illegal aliens on purpose. But, if the Right doesn't care, I guess there is no point in my getting worked up over it either.

^^^ why we are destroying the left. 3,000 Americans killed each year by illegals go ahead defend it most liberals do.
As if on cue…

One of the many reprehensible liars from the right.

You just don't like being called on the carpet lib. Pick a side murderous illegals or American citizens, I think we know which you will choose.

NO one here is defending murderers....Let me repeat...NO ONE !!!!

However, the term "paddy wagon" to haul off illegals in the early years of the 19th century got its name from the Irish (Paddies, they were called).......During those years of the 1840 and 1850s aliens had names like O’Reillys and Hannitys and Murphys....they were the Gonzalez and Sanchez of a century and half ago....Yes, some Irish did commit crimes like some Mexicans and Central Americans now commit crimes.....But in the 1850s if you wanted to get elected to some position, your best bet was to SLAM the Irish immigrants.

DOES THE ABOVE REMIND YOU OF ANY CANDIDATE this year???

Last edited:

Forum List

Back