🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

At first California rally, Trump honors families of those killed by illegal aliens

You just don't like being called on the carpet lib. Pick a side murderous illegals or American citizens, I think we know which you will choose.

Think whatever you like Blueballs.....there's a lot of empty space in that brain of your.

You just don't like being called on the carpet lib. Pick a side murderous illegals or American citizens, I think we know which you will choose.

Think whatever you like Blueballs.....there's a lot of empty space in that brain of your.

I have noticed that whenever you lose an argument, which is frequently, you resort personal insults. This tells me you are at best a JV liberal and not really in my league. Return if and when you acquire more skills and experience, my guess is in 10 years time.

I have noticed that whenever you lose an argument, which is frequently, you resort personal insults. This tells me you are at best a JV liberal and not really in my league. Return if and when you acquire more skills and experience, my guess is in 10 years time.

You may "notice' whatever your limited capacities will allow.......To state: "pick a side murderous illegals or American citizens" is as moronic as any tea bagger could ever write......

I am not tolerant of stupid people stating stupid things just to have other stupid people cheer them on......Don't like my retorts? Too bad.

That's awesome!

it would have been even MORE "awesome" if Trump when campaigning in CT would have "honored" the parents of those 5 and 6 years old who were shot 3 to 8 times by a deranged American with a rapid fire weapon....don't you think?

You may "notice' whatever your limited capacities will allow.......To state: "pick a side murderous illegals or American citizens" is as moronic as any tea bagger could ever write......

I am not tolerant of stupid people stating stupid things just to have other stupid people cheer them on......Don't like my retorts? Too bad.

I think your baby sitter is calling you run along.

Actually, I love it when Trump politicizes illegal alien murders for the benefit of his campaign. Those 13 million criminals, drug dealers and rapists who are Latinos may vote for a democrat some day (that is, when they are not too busy dealing drugs, committing crimes and raping).

"Hey Pedro! We have no time to rape today! We must vote!"

How is Donald Trump politicising this? Also since Obama has been in the WH, each time there's been a shooting massacre, he's taken to the microphone to issue another political speech about gun control.

I might add, that all of these shooting massacres seem to happen in Gun Free Zone's....I wonder why that is? Because the lunatic knows there's not going to be anyone there who can defend themselves and others by shooting back and thus possibly averting the massacre.

How is Trump politicizing his sympathy for people who have lost loved ones to illegal aliens...in California...right before the primary?.

Gee, Lucy, that is a hard one. let me think.....

Actually we do care about families who have lost loved ones to killers, but every time we mention "gun control" the Right has a collective epileptic fit, so we pretty much have given up.

Maybe because you people's solutions are always a steaming pile of shit.

So, you feel that making a 100 round ammo drum, that has absolutely no other use than to kill as many people as possible, to be illegal, is a, "...steaming pile of shit"? Well, Taz, you have just given a fine example of why we no longer take the Right's righteous indignation over a few murders by illegal aliens seriously.

Last edited:
Actually we do care about families who have lost loved ones to killers, but every time we mention "gun control" the Right has a collective epileptic fit, so we pretty much have given up. I am sure that if I wanted to take the time, I could link proof that more people are accidentally killed by children with guns than are killed by illegal aliens on purpose. But, if the Right doesn't care, I guess there is no point in my getting worked up over it either.

^^^ why we are destroying the left. 3,000 Americans killed each year by illegals go ahead defend it most liberals do.

Link?

I didn't think so.

www.liberaldenialshocker.com

...a link that leads nowhere....

Here, Blue, let me help you.

You got the 3,000 homicides right. You just accidentally failed to mention that that was over a period of SIX YEARS. So, I will see your 500 murders by illegal aliens and raise you the 10,000 children per year that are injured and killed by guns in this country, which I previously linked, and ask, which of these issues is worse? The 500 illegals committing homicides or 10,000 children shot each year which the Right does absolutely nothing to stop?

Illegal Alien Crime Wave in Texas: 611,234 Crimes, 2,993 Murders

10,000 Kids Are Injured Or Killed By Guns Each Year In The U.S.

And, not only that, these 500 homicides per year are mostly Latino gangster killings of other Latino gangsters. Is Trump going to "honor" their families as well?

Last edited:
Trump said: "We are going to stop it and we are going to build a wall!"

Good on him! :clap2: :clap2:

At First California Rally, Trump Honors Families Of Those Killed By Illegal Aliens

When it suits you RWnuts,

you call that politicizing a tragedy.

It's people like you..... left wing, progressives.... who open the gates and let all scum into the US....free to kill every American who crosses their path.....you who starts pointing fingers to those who tell the truth like Donald Trump did in California....

It's people like you who are THE tragedy.

I believe that is called pandering same as Hillary when she sucks up to the Black lives Matter crowd. I"m not trashing Trump for doing it it's part of politics but lets not make into more than it is.

Forum List

Back