🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

At first California rally, Trump honors families of those killed by illegal aliens

Actually we do care about families who have lost loved ones to killers, but every time we mention "gun control" the Right has a collective epileptic fit, so we pretty much have given up. I am sure that if I wanted to take the time, I could link proof that more people are accidentally killed by children with guns than are killed by illegal aliens on purpose. But, if the Right doesn't care, I guess there is no point in my getting worked up over it either.

"More than with guns, illegals kill with cars.... under the influence of drugs or alcohol .....driving recklessly, unlicensed and uninsured ...you name it! Google the topic, and you will quickly find that those states with the highest rates of hit-and-run incidents are those states with the highest numbers of illegal immigrants."

why we are destroying the left. 3,000 Americans killed each year by illegals go ahead defend it most liberals do.

Stupid, STUPID statement........Who the fuck is "defending" these killings???
Actually it is your MORONIC attitude that is defending the means (guns) that contribute to these killings.

Find a grown up to explain the above to you.....obviously you have NO clue.

If it wasn't a gun, it'd be a knife, so what's your point?

Oh I forgot....guns are evil :rolleyes-41:

Nearly 10,000 children killed or injured by guns per year.

Nearly 10,000 American children are injured or killed by guns every year

The title of this thread:

At first California rally, Trump honors families of those killed by illegal aliens

But, Lucy, dear, you guys just accused us of not caring for all the victims of crime! I'm just trying to point out that there are, indeed, many people who don't care about victims. Those people usually dismiss killings by saying, "Guns don't kill people, people kill people".

Maybe that should be carved on their tombstones....

Trump said: "We are going to stop it and we are going to build a wall!"

Good on him! :clap2: :clap2:

At First California Rally, Trump Honors Families Of Those Killed By Illegal Aliens

The Leftists probably will use this to trash him again, how "racist" of The Donald or something, honouring the families of those killed by illegal aliens.

Why shouldn't they be honoured, good on The Donald.

Sadly, it seems the left couldn't care less about the families who lost loved ones by the hand of illegals!

The left is completely blind to the crimes committed by illegals, it is a sickening and a very disturbing situation!
. The left is consumed with power lust, and because of this they are super weak human beings in reality. The evil one preys on those who lust for power in an evil/ill intent kind of way. Their are so many these days who are selling their souls for temporary power in life that it's a shame.

People do feel braver and act more violently in groups. Why do they want 'unity' all the time?

at some point, the cops will not be able to keep up with crashes/vehicle vs pedestrian crashes in Cally to the point where there will be hit&runs, and no one will care.

But, Lucy, dear, you guys just accused us of not caring for all the victims of crime! I'm just trying to point out that there are, indeed, many people who don't care about victims. Those people usually dismiss killings by saying, "Guns don't kill people, people kill people"

illegals don't kill people...wait...they do nevermind

Actually we do care about families who have lost loved ones to killers, but every time we mention "gun control" the Right has a collective epileptic fit, so we pretty much have given up. I am sure that if I wanted to take the time, I could link proof that more people are accidentally killed by children with guns than are killed by illegal aliens on purpose. But, if the Right doesn't care, I guess there is no point in my getting worked up over it either.
. Gun control with the left equals gun free zones where mass shootings, murder & mayhem takes place. How hard is it to get to know people again ? The left don't want to know people, but instead they want to control people.

. Gun control with the left equals gun free zones where mass shootings, murder & mayhem takes place. How hard is it to get to know people again ? The left don't want to know people, but instead they want to control people.

Run along and play, beagle. Adults are talking here...

^^^ why we are destroying the left. 3,000 Americans killed each year by illegals go ahead defend it most liberals do.
As if on cue…

One of the many reprehensible liars from the right.

The title of the article cited in the O/P is stupid........You offer condolences to families of victims you don't "honor" them....

Yet another moronic campaign ploy.....
And yet another example of the bigotry and ignorance of the law common to most on the right.

Actually, I love it when Trump politicizes illegal alien murders for the benefit of his campaign. Those 13 million criminals, drug dealers and rapists who are Latinos may vote for a democrat some day (that is, when they are not too busy dealing drugs, committing crimes and raping).

"Hey Pedro! We have no time to rape today! We must vote!"

But, Lucy, dear, you guys just accused us of not caring for all the victims of crime! I'm just trying to point out that there are, indeed, many people who don't care about victims. Those people usually dismiss killings by saying, "Guns don't kill people, people kill people".

Maybe that should be carved on their tombstones....

Where have I said I don't care about the victims of crime? I care about the victims of crime, the perpetrators I have no sympathy for.

Yes guns don't kill people, people kill people....the anti-gun fanatics don't seem to be able to understand this.

If it wasn't a gun, it'd be a knife, so what's your point?

Oh I forgot....guns are evil :rolleyes-41:

Moronic response......Do we send our military to Iraq with just knives????
Obviously not because guns are MORE lethal than knives.

Trump forgot to mention that Democrats dont care if innocent people die, so long as they are able to live off of stolen tax dollars.

Oh the Democrats do care if they die....before they register to vote.

Actually, I love it when Trump politicizes illegal alien murders for the benefit of his campaign. Those 13 million criminals, drug dealers and rapists who are Latinos may vote for a democrat some day (that is, when they are not too busy dealing drugs, committing crimes and raping).

"Hey Pedro! We have no time to rape today! We must vote!"

How is Donald Trump politicising this? Also since Obama has been in the WH, each time there's been a shooting massacre, he's taken to the microphone to issue another political speech about gun control.

I might add, that all of these shooting massacres seem to happen in Gun Free Zone's....I wonder why that is? Because the lunatic knows there's not going to be anyone there who can defend themselves and others by shooting back and thus possibly averting the massacre.

es guns don't kill people, people kill people....the anti-gun fanatics don't seem to be able to understand this.

People with LESS guns kill LESS other people......Ask Europeans.......or virtually the rest of the industrialized world.

Forum List

Back