At least 2 Republican DAs want to prosecute Biden

and btw, it -- the adoration and envy of people

There's no adoration or envy.

It's simply a fact.

You said no one cares what Tim Pool has to say - and you clearly spoke out of sheer ignorance.

That's on you, bub.

As for CNN - whether you dig them or not - many on here would consider them "REAL NEWS", and then blindly make fun of Tim Pool when they actually have no idea who he even is, and that he's far more popular.

Personally, I'm not a fan, but he's a lot more interesting than anything the vast majority of Leftist dolts on here take seriously, while swimming around in circles in the tiny little info ecosystems they've painstakingly created for themselves.

Last edited:
There's no adoration or envy.

It's simply a fact.

You said no one cares what Tim Pool has to say - and you clearly spoke out of sheer ignorance.

That's on you, bub.

As for CNN - whether you dig them or not - many on here would consider them "REAL NEWS", and then blindly make fun of Tim Pool when they actually have no idea who he even is, and that he's far more popular.

Personally, I'm not a fan, but he's far more interesting than anything the vast majority of Leftist dolts on here take seriously while swimming around in circles in the tiny little info ecosystems they've painstakingly created for themselves.
YouTube? You're an example of Huxley's predicted societal robot.

Gawd help you and your kind.

YouTube? You're an example of Huxley's predicted societal robot.

Gawd help you and your kind.

You're only two years older than me, and you think no one can possibly obtain any credible information from YouTube.

YouTube is owned by Google. Are you going to disparage the Google search engine next? (Hey, I would - but not for any reason you could possibly agree with.)

You see, YouTube isn't a news channel. (I can't believe I am having to explain this....)

YouTube is simply a conduit for channels of all sorts, from the dumbest and most inane cat videos, to intellectual philosophical soliloquies on existentialism. (No, really!)

To simply dismiss YouTube out of hand is like saying you can't find anything whatsoever to like on all of cable/satellite TV - not a single solitary thing.

Hey, that may be true for some of us, but you're not insulting the information itself - only the vehicle for a vast and diverse range of said information.

Jesus you're lost.

Bragg has set the precedent this won’t apply to just the President or a former President now anyone running for office no matter which party they belong to could find themselves being targeted by a partisan politically motivated DA on weak frivolous charges. Sadly the blind partisans on both sides never consider the long term consequences of the stupid shit they do for short term political gain.

True. But you can prosecute the piece of shit once he gets out of office. Try to follow along, crammedcornhole.
And when that doesn't happen, are you going to change your user name yet again in protest there Belushi?

Bragg has set the precedent this won’t apply to just the President or a former President now anyone running for office no matter which party they belong to could find themselves being targeted by a partisan politically motivated DA on weak frivolous charges. Sadly the blind partisans on both sides never consider the long term consequences of the stupid shit they do for short term political gain.

Maybe now we can stop electing criminals

And when that doesn't happen, are you going to change your user name yet again in protest there Belushi?
No crammedcornhole. I don’t expect it to happen. I know our DOJ is corrupted. And I’m not betting that other prosecutors are as politically oberzealous as Bragg is.

The point, you dolt, is that the door has now been opened. And someday it can be done unto the Dims the way the dims have done unto the Republicans. If it ever happens, payback is a bitch. And so are you! 👍

You're only two years older than me, and you think no one can possibly obtain any credible information from YouTube.

YouTube is owned by Google. Are you going to disparage the Google search engine next? (Hey, I would - but not for any reason you could possibly agree with.)

You see, YouTube isn't a news channel. (I can't believe I am having to explain this....)

YouTube is simply a conduit for channels of all sorts, from the dumbest and most inane cat videos, to intellectual philosophical soliloquies on existentialism. (No, really!)

To simply dismiss YouTube out of hand is like saying you can't find anything whatsoever to like on all of cable/satellite TV - not a single solitary thing.

Hey, that may be true for some of us, but you're not insulting the information itself - only the vehicle for a vast and diverse range of said information.

Jesus you're lost.
Are you setting up strawmen to put down? are you putting words into my posts?

Fact check FALSE: Hunter Biden does NOT wear a toboggan.
You can't be that confused. Hunter Biden has a law degree from Yale. Tim Pool dropped out of school at 14, after completing the fifth grade, must have taken him four years to knock the fifth grade out.

THEN, why didn't the judge, Trump's lawyer or ANY other judge intervene to drop the case?
Like Trump's election fraud case?
No standing, as judges throughout the country ruled.
Trump's attorneys will present their motions to dismiss at the proper time... yesterday wasn't the time that they could do that.... first they must know what the law is that Bragg says Trump broke that makes this a felony... Bragg still hasn't told anyone.... when they reconvene in December that's when Trump can assert his case....

You can't be that confused. Hunter Biden has a law degree from Yale. Tim Pool dropped out of school at 14, after completing the fifth grade, must have taken him four years to knock the fifth grade out.

Amazing, how inversely our education system predicts outcomes - ay?

Trump's attorneys will present their motions to dismiss at the proper time... yesterday wasn't the time that they could do that.... first they must know what the law is that Bragg says Trump broke that makes this a felony... Bragg still hasn't told anyone.... when they reconvene in December that's when Trump can assert his case....
YES, he did, idiot.
ANOTHER cult member getting a "summary" from FOX?
Instead of READING?...............Figures.

The indictment unsealed Tuesday includes 34 counts of falsifying business records with "intent to commit another crime and aid and conceal the commission thereof." That's a Class E felony — the lowest level of felony in the state of New York.

Prosecutors cited three occasions in which they say Trump "orchestrated" such a scheme with executives at American Media Inc., the company that publishes the National Enquirer. All three took place after Trump announced his candidacy for president in June of 2015.

The second instance took place in June of 2016 when Karen McDougal, a former Playboy playmate, alleged that she had an affair with Trump while he was married. Trump, his former lawyer Michael Cohen and AMI's CEO David Pecker "had a series of discussions about who should pay off [MacDougal] to secure her silence," prosecutors say.

Ultimately, AMI paid her $150,000 "on the understanding" from Cohen that Trump or his business would reimburse the publisher.

The final incident was the $130,000 payment to adult film actress Stormy Daniels in October 2016, just before the election, to suppress her allegations of an affair at a celebrity golf tournament in 2006.

The first is New York state election law, "which makes it a crime to conspire to promote a candidacy by unlawful means," Bragg said. In this case, that "could include" false statements, like the misrepresentation to tax authorities of the payments to Cohen.

The second is federal election law, which caps the amount that can be donated to candidates in federal elections.

Forum List

Back