At least 3 dead in Ca. school shooting

So much for those oh so strict gun laws lmfao..... just like Chicago and leftard idiots think more gun control will work or taking the guns all together lmfao.

I know this incident probably wasn't as bloody as you would have hoped. Maybe you'll get lucky and another elementary school will be shot up tomorrow. Then you can make another gun control thread as they're dragging dead children out of the building.

You won't ever get it :

upload_2017-11-14_13-24-47.png

So much for those oh so strict gun laws lmfao..... just like Chicago and leftard idiots think more gun control will work or taking the guns all together lmfao.

I know this incident probably wasn't as bloody as you would have hoped. Maybe you'll get lucky and another elementary school will be shot up tomorrow. Then you can make another gun control thread as they're dragging dead children out of the building.

You won't ever get it :

View attachment 160374
Oh child....you don't get it. It doesn't matter how many children are shot down anymore. 5? 10? 20? 50? 100? 1000? It doesn't matter.

You won't ever get it :

View attachment 160374
Oh child....you don't get it. It doesn't matter how many children are shot down anymore. 5? 10? 20? 50? 100? 1000? It doesn't matter.

So long as they’re not in the womb, they’re fair game.

You won't ever get it :

View attachment 160374

Apparently.

So these children are not even cold yet and you call out the gun argument? I am disgusted .

Because I know already that is what it will turn into WATCH and pay attention.
Before the day is over the DEMOCRATIC ASSHOLES will scream GUN CONTROL bank on it.

The assholes are those who enable the unstable and terrorists - domestic and foreign - to easily obtain firearms and an excessive amounts of ammunition. It's time for Trump to designate the NRA as a supporter of terrorism.

Tragic if it really happened, but I'll wait until I hear it from a credible source.
3 dead after shooting at elementary school in Northern California
Authorities said at least three people are dead following a shooting at an elementary school in Northern California on Tuesday morning.

Among the dead are the gunman, who was killed by police, authorities said.
LA times is pretty leftwing paper, you don't believe them? Also did you notice that good guys with a gun stopped the liberal with the intent to post abort babies?

I don't believe anything MindWars posts.

That's prudent, and good advice for those who seek an intelligent, thoughtful and thought provoking thread.

Mabe the Kardashians can design & sell some stylish bullet-proof school clothes to keep our kids safe again.
#MAGA!

upload_2017-11-14_13-55-37.png

Yep, meanwhile CRIMINALS DON'T GET GUNS VIA THE LAWFUL way only idiots think stripping our 2nd amendment keeps them safe you are a fkg moron to believe that.

View attachment 160380

Yep, meanwhile CRIMINALS DON'T GET GUNS VIA THE LAWFUL way only idiots think stripping our 2nd amendment keeps them safe you are a fkg moron to believe that.

You Lie! Vegas shooter got guns lawfully because chickenshit NRA Repubtards don't allow taking guns from depressed suicidal on psycho drugs, or removing detachable magazines, so 600 people got shot!

You idiots don't understand the constitution! Guns are only for People who are "Well Regulated" - (properly functioning mind)
#MAGA!

Last edited:
At least 3 dead in California school shooting
A reported shooting in northern California has left at least three people dead. The Tehama County Sheriff’s Office says the shooting happened at an elementary school in Rancho Tehama around 8:00 am. local time. Rancho Tehama is about 115 miles north of the state capital of Sacramento. A reported

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh ramp up the reason to take the guns false flags on but that's not true

Before they say who the guy is I bet he's white.

You won't ever get it :

View attachment 160374

They don't want a woman to be free to terminate one life inside her belly but they want us all to be free to be able to terminate as many lives as we can if we decide to.

CDC: - “In 2010, incidents in the U.S. involving firearms injured or killed more than 105,000 Americans, of which there were twice as many nonfatal firearm-related injuries (73,505) than deaths.”

Tragic if it really happened, but I'll wait until I hear it from a credible source.

"The crazy thing is that the neighbor has been shooting a lot of bullets lately, hundreds of rounds, large magazines," Flint said. "We made it aware that this guy has been crazy, and he's been threatening us and everything. I just feel like there maybe should have been more effort put into stopping things like this."

5 dead, shooter killed near Tehama County school

Here's a crazy idea for "gun control". How about when neighbors complain that some crazy guy is shooting off hundreds of rounds the police maybe pay a visit? :dunno:

Naaaaah. That's too easy!

It's now five dead....speculation of a domestic dispute........again.

Yes. Credible sources did say that. I just don't take anything this OP posts as fact until I see it from a credible source. His constant repeats of Alex Jones stories has destroyed any credibility he might have once had.

"The crazy thing is that the neighbor has been shooting a lot of bullets lately, hundreds of rounds, large magazines," Flint said. "We made it aware that this guy has been crazy, and he's been threatening us and everything. I just feel like there maybe should have been more effort put into stopping things like this."

5 dead, shooter killed near Tehama County school

Here's a crazy idea for "gun control". How about when neighbors complain that some crazy guy is shooting off hundreds of rounds the police maybe pay a visit? :dunno:

Naaaaah. That's too easy!

Why call the cops on a Good Guy With A Gun? Is firing a gun illegal? He had the full support of gun nuts,and the NRA right up until his bullet killed the first person.

Forum List

Back