At least 3 dead in Ca. school shooting

So these children are not even cold yet and you call out the gun argument? I am disgusted .

Because I know already that is what it will turn into WATCH and pay attention.
Before the day is over the DEMOCRATIC ASSHOLES will scream GUN CONTROL bank on it.

The assholes are those who enable the unstable and terrorists - domestic and foreign - to easily obtain firearms and an excessive amounts of ammunition. It's time for Trump to designate the NRA as a supporter of terrorism.

The NRA actually tries to stop terrorists, while people like you try to give them visas to get into the country.

You truly are stupid! What evidence do you have that the NRA is stopping terrorists from receiving work visa's? GD, you have to be one of the dumbest posters ever!

Try reading that post again......The NRA trains the police....you know, asswipe, the guys trying to stop terrorists....they also train law abiding people....the ones who might have to stop mass shooters with their AR-15s before the police arrive....

So these children are not even cold yet and you call out the gun argument? I am disgusted .

Before the day is over the DEMOCRATIC ASSHOLES will scream GUN CONTROL bank on it.
Gun lovers will say gun control won't work. They'll say any gun control efforts are unconstitutional. They'll say any gun control efforts will,inevitably end in forced confiscation.

So, as gun lovers offer no solutions, all I can assume is they are complicit in mass shootings. We must factor the loss of innocent lives as the cost of doing business under a gun loving society. We must willingly accept innocent blood on our streets because gun lovers cannot imagine a,compromise.

I know this incident probably wasn't as bloody as you would have hoped. Maybe you'll get lucky and another elementary school will be shot up tomorrow. Then you can make another gun control thread as they're dragging dead children out of the building.

You won't ever get it :

View attachment 160374
Oh child....you don't get it. It doesn't matter how many children are shot down anymore. 5? 10? 20? 50? 100? 1000? It doesn't matter.

So long as they’re not in the womb, they’re fair game.
They don't want a woman to be free to terminate one life inside her belly but they want us all to be free to be able to terminate as many lives as we can if we decide to.

No...it is against the law to commit murder...you assholes just allow murder in the womb....
Look at the deflection....I totally understand why too.

I know this incident probably wasn't as bloody as you would have hoped. Maybe you'll get lucky and another elementary school will be shot up tomorrow. Then you can make another gun control thread as they're dragging dead children out of the building.

You won't ever get it :

View attachment 160374
Oh child....you don't get it. It doesn't matter how many children are shot down anymore. 5? 10? 20? 50? 100? 1000? It doesn't matter.

They don't want a woman to be free to terminate one life inside her belly but they want us all to be free to be able to terminate as many lives as we can if we decide to.

No...it is against the law to commit murder...you assholes just allow murder in the womb....

Murderers don't care if murder is against the law. But you allow deranged murderers to have free access to as many high powered guns as they want. You want to protect seeds in bellies but we have bullets whizzing by our heads once we are born because America has a fucked up gun culture of death.

It's not free to be free. And if you can't have an abortion are you really free?

You won't ever get it :

View attachment 160374

Look at the deflection....I totally understand why too.
The 'Yeah, butwhatabout?' defense. Found on page three of The Desperate Man's Manual of Debate, otherwise known as the Conservative Playbook.

JUST LIKE I TOLD YOU :

upload_2017-11-14_22-28-46.png

Boston Globe: It's Time To Consider Gun Confiscation

The guy was a convicted felon and should not have had guns.

Oh, and why is all this crap happening within 1 year if it's not organized?

Last edited:

Gun lovers will say gun control won't work. They'll say any gun control efforts are unconstitutional. They'll say any gun control efforts will,inevitably end in forced confiscation.

So, as gun lovers offer no solutions, all I can assume is they are complicit in mass shootings. We must factor the loss of innocent lives as the cost of doing business under a gun loving society. We must willingly accept innocent blood on our streets because gun lovers cannot imagine a,compromise.

I have a solution for the mass shootings why don't you contact your congressman and tell them to tell the parts of the government that are staging these false flag events to stop it.

JUST LIKE I TOLD YOU :

View attachment 160458

Boston Globe: It's Time To Consider Gun Confiscation
No! - You claim the Left wants to ban guns. That's a total lie! A nut at a news paper is not the Left.

BTW there were a lot of armed people near that school that was attacked. They saw & heard the attack, but NONE came out to save the children who had to wait for Sheriff to arrive.

Last edited:
Only in America where mass shooting is a daily occurrence....im 41 now lived half of my life in a gun free country, visited half of the world where most are gun free....this madness exist only in the US. Some still live in the 17th century where they wanna walk around carrying guns....parhetic paranoid uneducated idiots.

Tragic if it really happened, but I'll wait until I hear it from a credible source.

"The crazy thing is that the neighbor has been shooting a lot of bullets lately, hundreds of rounds, large magazines," Flint said. "We made it aware that this guy has been crazy, and he's been threatening us and everything. I just feel like there maybe should have been more effort put into stopping things like this."

5 dead, shooter killed near Tehama County school

Here's a crazy idea for "gun control". How about when neighbors complain that some crazy guy is shooting off hundreds of rounds the police maybe pay a visit? :dunno:
Here's a crazy idea for "gun control". How about when neighbors complain that some crazy guy is shooting off hundreds of rounds the police maybe pay a visit?
when-seconds-count-the-police-are-only-minutes-away-n.jpg

I need not post anything more...

Kevin Neal, as described by a commenter on a news site-

pot farmer with a restraining order against him whose mom posted $160,000 bail to get him out of jail for assault with a deadly weapon as he await trial shoots his meth cooking neighbors and goes on a rampage.

He did leave this out of the comment, though-

Police had also visited Neal's house a day before the shootings on a domestic violence call, authorities said, but gave no details.

The head of the area's homeowners association said neighbors had been complaining about Neal firing guns excessively on the property, which sits at the end of a dirt road.

Neal's sister, Sheridan Orr, said she had not talked to her brother in months, but he had struggled with mental illness and at times had a violent temper. She said she believed he was addicted to drugs.
Gunman's family 'appalled' by California rampage

The rifle was specifically called out as an illegal assault rifle in the criminal complaint against Neal,
Alleged gunman in Northern California rampage had history of violence

“It does not surprise me that it happened in Rancho Tehama,” Pflager said. “There is violence there … The whole area is just cluttered with marijuana gardens, everywhere. Pretty much when we went out there on patrol, you’d have to have two units at least. There is not much law enforcement presence out there. We don’t patrol there often.”
Locked out of school, Tehama County gunman shot at children from outside

Gunman kills at least 4, wounds 10, in Northern California | KCENTV.com
KCEN-TV › news › nation-world › offici...

5 hours ago · Prosecutors also alleged Neal fired a gun — possibly an AR-15 Bushmaster rifle — during the attack, according to court documents. The rifle was specifically mentioned as illegal in a criminal complaint .

So, as we can see, he did not care for laws, therefore no law would stop him, and the local law continued to not follow the laws on the books already, as well as his mom enabling him.

Only in America where mass shooting is a daily occurrence....im 41 now lived half of my life in a gun free country, visited half of the world where most are gun free....this madness exist only in the US. Some still live in the 17th century where they wanna walk around carrying guns....parhetic paranoid uneducated idiots.
Lol
Go back then, Firearms do not kill people people kill people. Firearms have no control over people you dumb fucking shit

Forum List

Back