At least 3 dead in Ca. school shooting

Tragic if it really happened, but I'll wait until I hear it from a credible source.

"The crazy thing is that the neighbor has been shooting a lot of bullets lately, hundreds of rounds, large magazines," Flint said. "We made it aware that this guy has been crazy, and he's been threatening us and everything. I just feel like there maybe should have been more effort put into stopping things like this."

5 dead, shooter killed near Tehama County school

I had heard he was a felon...is this true?

Tragic if it really happened, but I'll wait until I hear it from a credible source.

"The crazy thing is that the neighbor has been shooting a lot of bullets lately, hundreds of rounds, large magazines," Flint said. "We made it aware that this guy has been crazy, and he's been threatening us and everything. I just feel like there maybe should have been more effort put into stopping things like this."

Here's a crazy idea for "gun control". How about when neighbors complain that some crazy guy is shooting off hundreds of rounds the police maybe pay a visit? :dunno:

Naaaaah. That's too easy!

Why call the cops on a Good Guy With A Gun? Is firing a gun illegal? He had the full support of gun nuts,and the NRA right up until his bullet killed the first person.

yes...firing a gun for no reason is illegal. And I have heard he was a felon...

What would America be without at least one mass shooting per week?

It's becoming a tradition.

We could be France, where a rental truck was used to murder 89 people and injure 450...

So much for those oh so strict gun laws lmfao..... just like Chicago and leftard idiots think more gun control will work or taking the guns all together lmfao.

I know this incident probably wasn't as bloody as you would have hoped. Maybe you'll get lucky and another elementary school will be shot up tomorrow. Then you can make another gun control thread as they're dragging dead children out of the building.

You won't ever get it :

View attachment 160374
Oh child....you don't get it. It doesn't matter how many children are shot down anymore. 5? 10? 20? 50? 100? 1000? It doesn't matter.

It always matters.....this school was another gun free zone...that people like you created...

So these children are not even cold yet and you call out the gun argument? I am disgusted .

Because I know already that is what it will turn into WATCH and pay attention.
Before the day is over the DEMOCRATIC ASSHOLES will scream GUN CONTROL bank on it.

The assholes are those who enable the unstable and terrorists - domestic and foreign - to easily obtain firearms and an excessive amounts of ammunition. It's time for Trump to designate the NRA as a supporter of terrorism.

The NRA actually tries to stop terrorists, while people like you try to give them visas to get into the country.

Here's a crazy idea for "gun control". How about when neighbors complain that some crazy guy is shooting off hundreds of rounds the police maybe pay a visit? :dunno:

Why call the cops on a Good Guy With A Gun? Is firing a gun illegal? He had the full support of gun nuts,and the NRA right up until his bullet killed the first person.

yes...firing a gun for no reason is illegal. And I have heard he was a felon...

Yes, and I heard you are an idiot for believing all the crap you claim to hear.

Wow....that was a great comeback...did you take all day to think it up....?

View attachment 160380

Yep, meanwhile CRIMINALS DON'T GET GUNS VIA THE LAWFUL way only idiots think stripping our 2nd amendment keeps them safe you are a fkg moron to believe that.

You Lie! Vegas shooter got guns lawfully because chickenshit NRA Repubtards don't allow taking guns from depressed suicidal on psycho drugs, or removing detachable magazines, so 600 people got shot!

You idiots don't understand the constitution! Guns are only for People who are "Well Regulated" - (properly functioning mind)
#MAGA!

Yeah...except....asshole, the guy wasn't any of those things.....

And what does a detachable magazine have to do with it...he had 23 rifles up there with him....moron....

View attachment 160380

Yep, meanwhile CRIMINALS DON'T GET GUNS VIA THE LAWFUL way only idiots think stripping our 2nd amendment keeps them safe you are a fkg moron to believe that.
Nope...don't want to take anyone's guns away. That boat left a long time ago. Shot down kids is an acceptable part of our American culture now.

No.....dead children is on you assholes....you make our schools gun free zones for people who would stop the killers, and you keep gun safety education out of our schools, you know, the lessons that would keep kids safe...

That blood is on your hands, asswipe.

At least 3 dead in California school shooting
A reported shooting in northern California has left at least three people dead. The Tehama County Sheriff’s Office says the shooting happened at an elementary school in Rancho Tehama around 8:00 am. local time. Rancho Tehama is about 115 miles north of the state capital of Sacramento. A reported

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh ramp up the reason to take the guns false flags on but that's not true

Before they say who the guy is I bet he's white.

I bet he's white...like the Dallas police shooter, or the D.C. snipers, or the Long Island train shooter, or the Virgini Tech shooter.......oh....yeah, they weren't white...

So much for those oh so strict gun laws lmfao..... just like Chicago and leftard idiots think more gun control will work or taking the guns all together lmfao.

I know this incident probably wasn't as bloody as you would have hoped. Maybe you'll get lucky and another elementary school will be shot up tomorrow. Then you can make another gun control thread as they're dragging dead children out of the building.

You won't ever get it :

View attachment 160374
Oh child....you don't get it. It doesn't matter how many children are shot down anymore. 5? 10? 20? 50? 100? 1000? It doesn't matter.

So long as they’re not in the womb, they’re fair game.
They don't want a woman to be free to terminate one life inside her belly but they want us all to be free to be able to terminate as many lives as we can if we decide to.

No...it is against the law to commit murder...you assholes just allow murder in the womb....

View attachment 160380

You Lie! Vegas shooter got guns lawfully because chickenshit NRA Repubtards don't allow taking guns from depressed suicidal on psycho drugs, or removing detachable magazines, so 600 people got shot!

You idiots don't understand the constitution! Guns are only for People who are "Well Regulated" - (properly functioning mind)
#MAGA!

The only ones who lie are leftist gun haters, Uhmm think that includes you.

At least 3 dead in California school shooting
A reported shooting in northern California has left at least three people dead. The Tehama County Sheriff’s Office says the shooting happened at an elementary school in Rancho Tehama around 8:00 am. local time. Rancho Tehama is about 115 miles north of the state capital of Sacramento. A reported

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh ramp up the reason to take the guns false flags on but that's not true

Question: Psst, How do you know the Californial school shooting is a false flag?
Answer: Because the story keeps changing and now we know there is only one shooter when it was clearly reported it was two shooters.

My heart goes out to the people of Corning, California, the victims and their families for yet another horrific event involving mass murder............................

Another False Flag Shooting In California-The Official Narrative Is Already Changing

They're going all- out with the false flags the past year.

They're about to run out of people they've programmed, watch.

CDC: - “In 2010, incidents in the U.S. involving firearms injured or killed more than 105,000 Americans, of which there were twice as many nonfatal firearm-related injuries (73,505) than deaths.”

And of those 70-80% of the victims were criminals engaged in criminal activity....but thanks for the post...

And you forgot the other part....Americans used their legally owned guns on average 1,500,000 times to stop violent rapes, robberies and murders as well as more than a few mass public shootings....

Let's see.....

1,500,000 vs. 9,616 gun murders ( 2015 number from the FBI....)

Can you tell which is bigger?

Hey...dumb shit...he wansn't a good guy with a gun...in fact, he was another felon, who could not legally buy, own or carry those guns.....

4 Dead, Gunman Killed In Northern California Shooting Rampage

A Rancho Tehama Reserve resident told KHSL that the gunman killed one of his roommates and stole his truck. He said the shooter was a known felon in his 50s.

CDC: - “In 2010, incidents in the U.S. involving firearms injured or killed more than 105,000 Americans, of which there were twice as many nonfatal firearm-related injuries (73,505) than deaths.”

Oh....and you forgot this....

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 16.3 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...
-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

Oh...and don't forget this...accidental gun deaths...notice the trend...?

https://www.cdc.gov/injury/wisqars/leading_causes_death.html

2015...489http://webappa.cdc.gov/cgi-bin/broker.exe

2013 ..... 505
2012 ..... 548
2011 ..... 591
2010 ..... 606
2009 ..... 554
2008 ..... 592
2007..... 613
2006..... 642
2005 ..... 789
2004 ..... 649
2003 ..... 730
2002 ..... 762
2001 ..... 802
2000 ..... 776
1999 ..... 824
https://www.cdc.gov/injury/wisqars/leading_causes_death.html

Cars, Accidental deaths 2015......36,161

Poisons...accidental deaths 2015...47,478

gravity....accidental falling deaths 2015...33,381
Accidental drowning 2015 .....3,602
Accidental suffocation 2015...6,914
Accidental Machiinery 2015... 550

Accidental gun death 2015... 489

So these children are not even cold yet and you call out the gun argument? I am disgusted .

Because I know already that is what it will turn into WATCH and pay attention.
Before the day is over the DEMOCRATIC ASSHOLES will scream GUN CONTROL bank on it.

The assholes are those who enable the unstable and terrorists - domestic and foreign - to easily obtain firearms and an excessive amounts of ammunition. It's time for Trump to designate the NRA as a supporter of terrorism.

The NRA actually tries to stop terrorists, while people like you try to give them visas to get into the country.

You truly are stupid! What evidence do you have that the NRA is stopping terrorists from receiving work visa's? GD, you have to be one of the dumbest posters ever!

Forum List

Back