At least 4 folks dead, 6 injured in shooting at Capital Gazette newspaper in Maryland

So you created a thread about liberals blaming Trump for the shooting (though I haven't seen this to any large degree at all) before any motive has been established and then you post a tweet implying the shooting is a false flag.

Make up your mind, are you going to bemoan jumping to conclusions or are you just going to be doing the jumping yourself?

Fucking Alex Jones wannabe assholes.

More like... Fucking Alex Jones sycophantic, ball washing rubes who don't realize his only goal is to sell them is overpriced bullshit, self branded products.
Alex Jones who ??? ROTFLMBO.

Alex the guy who voted for the winner

Lets start killing the media like Trump tells us.

Trump has never said to kill the media.

Can we get some facts before this stupid blame game occurs?
He may be conflating the President with Milo Y, who literally just said that he can't wait for people to start killing journalists, a day or two ago.

The President is the one who has a long and storied history of calling the press the "enemy of the people."
Milo ???? ROTFLMBO... Who gives one thought or care about what that cat says ?? No one.
I don't, but apparently a lot of news outlets and their readers do.

We're in the Motive Speculation Along Tribal Lines phase right now. I'll be interested to see what comes out later, once the police crack him and figure out the whys and hows.

No...he is white and he is crazy....sounds like a typical shooter to me....
yeah jim, no doubt that was carefully thought out, a newspaper and not a school, a shotgun and not an assault rifle, no I.D. no fingerprints, no cooperation...I'm sure you are familiar with all of that
DAMN! Why can't a person of color shoot up something. It would give the Alt Right a real platform.
lol...another full throttle think it through first post...alt right isn't the one that needs a platform jim, and "a person of color" not only did shoot up something but did it in the same area from the trunk of his car and he did it for months, if you stopped watching the fake news you would have certainly known this and would not be getting embarrassed by it now.
Don't forget the cop shooter in Dallas.

Dang! There are those pesky facts again!

Why are white men more likely to carry out mass shootings?

Yup....white men need to be banned from buying guns. That would be trump's response if he wasn't a liar.

You are the moron that said you are only concerned with AR-15's, I just pointed out how retarded you are
How big of an idiot do you have to be to mix up me being concerned only if the guy used and AR-15 and someone pointing a shotgun at my family?
Yawn, your obvious concern has awakened you from your schizzo slumber
Says the clown that cant figure out the difference in my concern over my family and some random shooting on the other side of the continent.
Again you said and I quote

"I would only be concerned if it was an AR-15. Its typically the gun of choice for nutcases. Because of this of course the media would make sure it was revealed if they knew themselves."

Actually stupid, shotguns anywhere on and side of any continent in the hands of stupid people like you concerns me
Of course thats what I said dummy. You asked and I quote...

"Do you accept that we do not have the right to know?"

Its not of any real concern to me unless its another nut case with their favorite weapon. How stupid do you have to be to forget what you originally asked me?

The people have the right to know, the only people who would disagree are the turds who know that Adolph Waters was involved

We're in the Motive Speculation Along Tribal Lines phase right now. I'll be interested to see what comes out later, once the police crack him and figure out the whys and hows.
The whole thing reeks of some brain dead con.

How big of an idiot do you have to be to mix up me being concerned only if the guy used and AR-15 and someone pointing a shotgun at my family?
Yawn, your obvious concern has awakened you from your schizzo slumber
Says the clown that cant figure out the difference in my concern over my family and some random shooting on the other side of the continent.
Again you said and I quote

"I would only be concerned if it was an AR-15. Its typically the gun of choice for nutcases. Because of this of course the media would make sure it was revealed if they knew themselves."

Actually stupid, shotguns anywhere on and side of any continent in the hands of stupid people like you concerns me
Of course thats what I said dummy. You asked and I quote...

"Do you accept that we do not have the right to know?"

Its not of any real concern to me unless its another nut case with their favorite weapon. How stupid do you have to be to forget what you originally asked me?

The people have the right to know, the only people who would disagree are the turds who know that Adolph Waters was involved
No you dont have a right to know you slow thinking idiot. Show me where there is a rule or law that says you have a right to know something you dont have anything to do with?

Last edited:
No...he is white and he is crazy....sounds like a typical shooter to me....
yeah jim, no doubt that was carefully thought out, a newspaper and not a school, a shotgun and not an assault rifle, no I.D. no fingerprints, no cooperation...I'm sure you are familiar with all of that
DAMN! Why can't a person of color shoot up something. It would give the Alt Right a real platform.
lol...another full throttle think it through first post...alt right isn't the one that needs a platform jim, and "a person of color" not only did shoot up something but did it in the same area from the trunk of his car and he did it for months, if you stopped watching the fake news you would have certainly known this and would not be getting embarrassed by it now.
Don't forget the cop shooter in Dallas.
Or the recent mass shooting at the all night art festival last week...

But the motiveless mass shooting is a big deal. Couple of rival gangs shooting , that’s understandable in it’s own weird way .
Of course it is...

:yes_text12: THE DEEP STATE OF COURSE!
It's amazing how much the deep state bothers the members of the deep state who MUST brand every person who mentions the deep state a conspiracy theorist.

Funny how I said ten years ago that the government was recording phone calls, as Edward Snowden proved.

But he is not really in Moscow either right?

Yawning at the deep state

THE DEEP STATE!

Formerly called the Illuminati and or the skulls...……………

The Deep State

Yup I watched the 3rd Godfather movie as well. You realize it was fiction right?

Never watched the entire movie, any of them, seen bits and pieces, they bore me because I know too many morons that think they are real actually

Yes I agree, like morons that believe in the DEEP STATE!:5_1_12024::twirl::WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

It's amazing how much the deep state bothers the members of the deep state who MUST brand every person who mentions the deep state a conspiracy theorist.

Funny how I said ten years ago that the government was recording phone calls, as Edward Snowden proved.

But he is not really in Moscow either right?

Yawning at the deep state

THE DEEP STATE!

The Deep State

Yup I watched the 3rd Godfather movie as well. You realize it was fiction right?

Never watched the entire movie, any of them, seen bits and pieces, they bore me because I know too many morons that think they are real actually

Yes I agree, like morons that believe in the DEEP STATE!:5_1_12024::twirl::WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

Yawn, and only morons see the need to refute something that they isn't real

Whooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Yawn

Tell me can they interrupt your TV signal if they choose?

THE DEEP STATE!

The Deep State

Yawn, and only morons see the need to refute something that they isn't real

Whooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Yawn

Tell me can they interrupt your TV signal if they choose?

Are you wearing your meat helmet or tinfoil hat.right now?

Well.....shoot......sounds like he used a shotgun...

Gosh dern it.....why couldn't he have used an AR-15? We anti gunners have lied and said we don't want to take shotguns, and here this guy uses a freaking shotgun.....we can't catch a freaking break...

5 killed, 2 injured.....

Press conference and cbs Baltimore reporting he is in his late 30’s, he lives in MD and had a beef with an executive of the paper from a few years ago. Used a shot gun. No ied, used smoke bombs. He also had sent threats through social media. Threats as late as today.

Forum List

Back