At least 4 folks dead, 6 injured in shooting at Capital Gazette newspaper in Maryland

Rightwing provocateur Milo Yiannopoulos, who had said that his followers should shoot journalists two days before journalists were shot in Annapolis, Maryland now says he was not serious.

“I regret nothing I said, though of course like any normal person I am saddened to hear of needless death,” he wrote in a Facebook post. “The truth, as always, is the opposite of what the media tells you.”

Yiannopoulos then proceeded to explain how the truth was the “opposite” of what had happened because his statement was a “joke.”

And then he said that journalists who quoted his statements would be the ones responsible if the events are connected.

“If there turns out to be any dimension to this crime related to my private, misreported remarks, the responsibility for that lies squarely and wholly with the Beast and the Observer for drumming up fake hysteria about a private joke, and with the verified liberals who pretended they thought I was serious,” he wrote.

Yiannopoulos then proceeded to call journalists “vermin” and said that the shooter is likely a “demented left-winger.”
Meez thinks Milo was just doing his best Johnny Depp/madonna/kathy gifford/DeNiro/maxine waters [sp] etc.etc.etc. ad-lib imitation

Rightwing provocateur Milo Yiannopoulos, who had said that his followers should shoot journalists two days before journalists were shot in Annapolis, Maryland now says he was not serious.

“I regret nothing I said, though of course like any normal person I am saddened to hear of needless death,” he wrote in a Facebook post. “The truth, as always, is the opposite of what the media tells you.”

Yiannopoulos then proceeded to explain how the truth was the “opposite” of what had happened because his statement was a “joke.”

And then he said that journalists who quoted his statements would be the ones responsible if the events are connected.

“If there turns out to be any dimension to this crime related to my private, misreported remarks, the responsibility for that lies squarely and wholly with the Beast and the Observer for drumming up fake hysteria about a private joke, and with the verified liberals who pretended they thought I was serious,” he wrote.

Yiannopoulos then proceeded to call journalists “vermin” and said that the shooter is likely a “demented left-winger.”
Oh, quit. Want us to bring up all the threats from lefties, such as Loretta Lynch? It is said he had a beef with an executive a few years back.

shooter.png
The suspect is Jarrod Ramos. I think this is the guy:

Jarrod W. Ramos (@EricHartleyFrnd) | Twitter
I knew it. A Drumpf supporter

Oh, quit. Want us to bring up all the threats from lefties, such as Loretta Lynch? It is said he had a beef with an executive a few years back.

There is no threat of violence there, stupid. She's talking about progressives and minorities being killed by conservatives, dumbass. The usual thing that happens...

Meez thinks Milo was just doing his best Johnny Depp/madonna/kathy gifford/DeNiro/maxine waters [sp] etc.etc.etc. ad-lib imitation
There's the troublemaker... One of many on the right... Rush Sean Jones Savage many of them...

There's the troublemaker... One of many on the right... Rush Sean Jones Savage many of them...
And as many dupes on here say, they are armed. Always good to have a lot of guns around... 26% of Americans are unstable, psychiatrists say. Most are Dupes I say, evidence on every page here... They don't know what's a lie is anymore... And fox Rush Etc can get them all too damn excited.

Libtard with a beef about bosses
Just hate those people in authority who have accomplished something.

Formerly called the Illuminati and or the skulls...……………

The Deep State

Yup I watched the 3rd Godfather movie as well. You realize it was fiction right?

Never watched the entire movie, any of them, seen bits and pieces, they bore me because I know too many morons that think they are real actually

Yes I agree, like morons that believe in the DEEP STATE!:5_1_12024::twirl::WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

Yawn, and only morons see the need to refute something that they isn't real

Whooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Yawn

Tell me can they interrupt your TV signal if they choose?

Are you wearing your meat helmet or tinfoil hat.right now?

Neither but I am saluting the greatest American hero of modern times, Edward Snowden

PS you forgot to answer, if they can they interrupt your TV signal if they choose?

The suspect is Jarrod Ramos. I think this is the guy:

Jarrod W. Ramos (@EricHartleyFrnd) | Twitter
Interesting. And that would match the info saying he had a beef with an executive there awhile back.

If it is him, he's a lunatic:

JARROD W. RAMOS v. ERIC THOMAS HARTLEY, et al.
All of these people are insane and armed... Thanks GOP NRA bought off assholes...

You sad little woowoo. The GOP and the NRA have nothing to do with this lunatic's actions. He used a shotgun, not a semi-automatic SCAWY looking gun, btw.

I understand that you're disappointed, so perhaps you should console yourself with:

WM07569N_1.jpg

Those on the right can say anything they want on guns....anything s0ns. Because in this country, the people have deemed gun grabbing to be ghey.:113::bye1:

Yup I watched the 3rd Godfather movie as well. You realize it was fiction right?

Never watched the entire movie, any of them, seen bits and pieces, they bore me because I know too many morons that think they are real actually

Yes I agree, like morons that believe in the DEEP STATE!:5_1_12024::twirl::WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

Yawn, and only morons see the need to refute something that they isn't real

Whooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Yawn

Tell me can they interrupt your TV signal if they choose?

Are you wearing your meat helmet or tinfoil hat.right now?

Neither but I am saluting the greatest American hero of modern times, Edward Snowden

PS you forgot to answer, if they can they interrupt your TV signal if they choose?

Who is THEY?

Forum List

Back