At least 4 folks dead, 6 injured in shooting at Capital Gazette newspaper in Maryland

The suspect is Jarrod Ramos. I think this is the guy:

Jarrod W. Ramos (@EricHartleyFrnd) | Twitter
Interesting. And that would match the info saying he had a beef with an executive there awhile back.

If it is him, he's a lunatic:

JARROD W. RAMOS v. ERIC THOMAS HARTLEY, et al.
All of these people are insane and armed... Thanks GOP NRA bought off assholes...

You sad little woowoo. The GOP and the NRA have nothing to do with this lunatic's actions. He used a shotgun, not a semi-automatic SCAWY looking gun, btw.

I understand that you're disappointed, so perhaps you should console yourself with:

View attachment 201707

So the NRA doesn't try and keep shotguns?

View attachment 201704
View attachment 201699

I knew it. A Drumpf supporter
Where does he mention Trump? That shows he is an ex employee of the paper.
At the top of the photo I posted. I just saw another photo of the guy and it doesnt look the same.

This guy named jarrod Ramos had his page scrubbed very recently. Like Before the name was released. How convenient.
Screenshot_2018-06-28-20-03-41.png
Screenshot_2018-06-28-20-03-41.png

Interesting. And that would match the info saying he had a beef with an executive there awhile back.

All of these people are insane and armed... Thanks GOP NRA bought off assholes...

You sad little woowoo. The GOP and the NRA have nothing to do with this lunatic's actions. He used a shotgun, not a semi-automatic SCAWY looking gun, btw.

I understand that you're disappointed, so perhaps you should console yourself with:

View attachment 201707

You gun-grabbers claim that "assault" rifles are the evul guns and that gun owners should be happy with shotguns. Normal People know that this is a ruse, because you want to take away all guns. But for now AR-15 Bad; Shotgun Good.

View attachment 201707

How is that question material to anything here?

Never watched the entire movie, any of them, seen bits and pieces, they bore me because I know too many morons that think they are real actually

Yes I agree, like morons that believe in the DEEP STATE!:5_1_12024::twirl::WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

Yawn, and only morons see the need to refute something that they isn't real

Whooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Yawn

Tell me can they interrupt your TV signal if they choose?

Are you wearing your meat helmet or tinfoil hat.right now?

Neither but I am saluting the greatest American hero of modern times, Edward Snowden

PS you forgot to answer, if they can they interrupt your TV signal if they choose?

Who is THEY?

The government...…………… Can they interrupt any TV signal at will? Can they listen in and download the contents of any smart phone, including iphones that they pretended not to be able to crack?

The funny thing is that you are so moronic as to believe that you can disprove the truth

View attachment 201707
The NRA and the GOP have given us guns everywhere, and also the stress that drives drives Americans crazy. At least the rich are doing well...

View attachment 201707

Our country is insane and armed after 35 years of GOP giveaway to the rich, dingbat dupe.

View attachment 201707

The libs are already trying to prove that this gun is really an AR-15 cleverly camouflaged as a shotgun

View attachment 201707

You gun-grabbers claim that "assault" rifles are the evul guns and that gun owners should be happy with shotguns. Normal People know that this is a ruse, because you want to take away all guns. But for now AR-15 Bad; Shotgun Good.
Too many guns in the hands of the insane... Thank you GOP

View attachment 201707

Our country is insane and armed after 35 years of GOP giveaway to the rich, dingbat dupe.

LOL and you want to give away to Mexico

OKEEDOKEE

View attachment 201707

Too many guns in the hands of the insane... Thank you GOP

LOL too bad every insane shooter is a dopocrat

Early reports hint...

Of course they do... and by golly that's enough to convince you...

Couldn't be a domestic issue... couldn't be a local pissed off about a story about his business... nope, has to be motivated by Trump...

Trump is a lousy human being in general (though I imagine if you're family he treats you right), but why not wait until the police provide the motive after they interview the POS? Why embrace the rumor and innuendo? Oh, that's right... because it fits your shitty political narrative.
You mean motivated by Maxine Waters ordering people to kill Trump supporters
Does it really matter if he is a Republican or Democrat? He is a piece of Shit, and lives are devastated. Just shut up. Holy cow the extent you liberals will go.

Really? I just read another thread that called the shooter a democrat....it cuts both ways.
I still don't know their political views. Does it matter?

Early reports hint...

Couldn't be a domestic issue... couldn't be a local pissed off about a story about his business... nope, has to be motivated by Trump...

Trump is a lousy human being in general (though I imagine if you're family he treats you right), but why not wait until the police provide the motive after they interview the POS? Why embrace the rumor and innuendo? Oh, that's right... because it fits your shitty political narrative.
Does it really matter if he is a Republican or Democrat? He is a piece of Shit, and lives are devastated. Just shut up. Holy cow the extent you liberals will go.

Really? I just read another thread that called the shooter a democrat....it cuts both ways.

Everything matters

View attachment 201707

LOL and you want to give away to Mexico

OKEEDOKEE
The hell I do, dingbat. Pass the 2010 immigration bill with SS ID card the only solution, super dupe. Breaking for you dunce no one is for open borders. Everything you know is crap.

Everything matters
Either way insane person who has a gun. Thanks GOP.

View attachment 201707

All guns with insane people are bad, super duper.

Yes I agree, like morons that believe in the DEEP STATE!:5_1_12024::twirl::WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

Yawn, and only morons see the need to refute something that they isn't real

Whooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Yawn

Tell me can they interrupt your TV signal if they choose?

Are you wearing your meat helmet or tinfoil hat.right now?

Neither but I am saluting the greatest American hero of modern times, Edward Snowden

PS you forgot to answer, if they can they interrupt your TV signal if they choose?

Who is THEY?

The government...…………… Can they interrupt any TV signal at will? Can they listen in and download the contents of any smart phone, including iphones that they pretended not to be able to crack?

The funny thing is that you are so moronic as to believe that you can disprove the truth

Really, what is it YOU can prove? You obviously have evidence of all these acts. Or perhaps you are a part of it

View attachment 201707

Well it's nice to know that my thoughts are the same thoughts as everyone else in a political spectrum and that I don't have my own thoughts.

Or maybe you're trying to fight something that you're comfortable fighting, which isn't me.

Early reports hint...

The only politically related tweet on the shooter's feed is this one. Do with that information what you will.

Forum List

Back