At least 4 folks dead, 6 injured in shooting at Capital Gazette newspaper in Maryland

THUS FAR THIS YEAR, 102 MASS SHOOTINGS AND ALL DONE BY WHITES!!

NOT MS13
NOT BLACK THUGS
NOT ILLEGAL BABIES AND MOMS
NOT MUSLIMS
NOT THE MEDIA'
NOT THE FBI
NOT THE INTEL COMMUNITY
NOT HILLARY
NOT COMEY
NOT OUR ALLIES
NOT THE NFL...ALL OF WHOM TRUMP HAS ATTACKED

ALL DONE BY HOME GROWN RED WHITE AND VOMIT CAUCASIAN MALES...

OWN IT WHITE PEOPLE, OWN IT!!
Done mostly by progressives... boy

Our objection to illegals is not because of their non whiteness but because they are illegal
Keep it up though by injecting race into Every issue. You are losing Americans by doing so.
David Duke and the Nazis and White Supremacists have thanked Trump for speaking up for them and being on their side. wink wink

Of course they do... and by golly that's enough to convince you...

Couldn't be a domestic issue... couldn't be a local pissed off about a story about his business... nope, has to be motivated by Trump...

Trump is a lousy human being in general (though I imagine if you're family he treats you right), but why not wait until the police provide the motive after they interview the POS? Why embrace the rumor and innuendo? Oh, that's right... because it fits your shitty political narrative.
You mean motivated by Maxine Waters ordering people to kill Trump supporters
Does it really matter if he is a Republican or Democrat? He is a piece of Shit, and lives are devastated. Just shut up. Holy cow the extent you liberals will go.

Really? I just read another thread that called the shooter a democrat....it cuts both ways.
I still don't know their political views. Does it matter?

Everything matters
That's the problem.

Our objection to illegals is not because of their non whiteness but because they are illegal
Keep it up though by injecting race into Every issue. You are losing Americans by doing so.
David Duke and the Nazis and White Supremacists have thanked Trump for speaking up for them and being on their side. wink wink
There may be some dummies that thank you but no one can be held accountable for who flocks to them Unless they court them

Link or Stink.
Former KKK leader David Duke praises Trump for his 'courage'

"Why we voted for Donald Trump": David Duke explains the white supremacist Charlottesville protests

Neo-Nazis and white supremacists celebrate Trump's SOTU

http://www.newsweek.com/white-supremacists-say-thank-you-trump-his-remarks-about-dreamers-795791

Link or Stink.

"Why we voted for Donald Trump": David Duke explains the white supremacist Charlottesville protests

White supremacists praise Trump for his 'Americans are Dreamers, too' remark
I'm not any of those things and I like Trump. So do Kanye, Diamond & Silk, Chance, Diddy, Candace, and more.

No love for the darkies, racist?

There may be some dummies that thank you but no one can be held accountable for who flocks to them Unless they court them
Trump courted them.

They were part of his early hard base. They were the ones attacking black people at Trump rallies. They are identified in photos

I'm not any of those things and I like Trump. So do Kanye, Diamond & Silk, Chance, Diddy, Candace, and more.

But your as dumb or dumber for even suggesting one thing negates the other

Did you attend Trump University?

When calling people dumb, it's best to use proper grammar. That way we don't know you're so stupid.

When calling people dumb, it's best to use proper grammar. That way we don't know you're so stupid.
nope. misspellings arrant improper grammer. LOL
it's actually bait for a different troll than you

and my credentials are Visiting Scholar at Trump University!

ever read the president's Tweets?

Interesting sidebar to this story. The wife is listening to the coverage of this story and just told me the shooter has damaged his fingertips so he can't be quickly identified with his fingerprints. Very strange.

It happened before, they burn them off in jail.

nope. misspellings arrant improper grammer. LOL
it's actually bait for a different troll than you

and my credentials are Visiting Scholar at Trump University!

ever read the president's Tweets?
It's aren't, not arrant.

Link or Stink.

So what ?

These are the people who died because of Maxine waters ..

1530241339771.jpg
1530241345673.jpg
1530241350363.jpg
1530241321945.jpg

Link or Stink.

So what ?
right

But Obama and Rev Wright, and anyone else he ever knew. Trump's father was arrested with the Nazis/Klan

Forum List

Back