At least 4 folks dead, 6 injured in shooting at Capital Gazette newspaper in Maryland

Oh no........ he has a hispanic last name....gosh darn it....... why couldn't he have a WASP last name? And he used a shotgun, not an AR-15......gosh darn it.....this guy isn't giving the anti-gunners anything to work with at all..... doesn't he realize that that anti-gunners need Trump supporting shooters with AR-15s to attack Trump and the NRA......

Just a terrible day........ for anti-gunners all the way around....

Um, no, it was a terrible day for those 5 people, TooTinyGuy.

I was wondering how long it was going to take you to post your usual NRA Spooge here.

He had a criminal record...how did he get the gun?

A gun shop sold him one. That's how he got a gun.

Then they did a background check, you doofus, and with his record, in that state, he shouldn't have been able to pass it...so again, your god, government, failed again.

And if those people had had concealed guns, 5 people might still be alive today....and even with the police getting there in 1 minute, 5 people died because they had to wait for guns to get there to save them....

The factual background to the defamation action is that on July 26, 2011, the appellant entered a guilty plea on a charge of criminal harassment in the District Court of Maryland sitting in Anne Arundel County. Judge Jonas D. Legum initially imposed a 90-day jail sentence but then suspended the sentence and placed the appellant on supervised probation for a period of 18 months with the additional requirement that the appellant continue with his ongoing therapy and that he refrain from any further contact with the harassment victim or her family....

He was having some problems, so she wrote back and tried to help, suggesting a counseling center.
"'I just thought I was being friendly,' she said.
"That sparked months of emails in which Ramos alternately asked for help, called her vulgar names and told her to kill herself. He emailed her company and tried to get her fired.
"She stopped writing back and told him to stop, but he continued. When she blocked him from seeing her Facebook page, he found things she wrote on other people's pages and taunted her with it, attaching screenshots of the postings to some of his emails.
"She called police, and for months he stopped. But then he started again, nastier than ever.
"All this without having seen her in person since high school. They never met until they came to court a couple of months ago.
"Last week, Ramos, a 31-year-old federal employee, pleaded guilty in District Court to a misdemeanor harassment charge.
"Judge Jonas Legum, who called his behavior 'rather bizarre,' suspended a 90- day jail sentence and placed him on probation, ordering him to continue in therapy and not contact the victim or her family in any way.
"The case is extreme. But it provides a frightening look at the false intimacy the Internet can offer and the venom that can hide behind a computer screen.

From his court case. This shows he was mentally unstable way back, dating to at least 2011.
https://www.mdcourts.gov/sites/default/files/import/appellate/unreportedopinions/2015/2281s13.pdf

So.....he has a record and was adjudicated mentally ill....how did he get the gun? I guess the government failed again...
You are assuming the shooter bought the gun at a gun store with a background check? It could also be that he bought it at a gun show or on-line. I'm pretty sure that data will be available soon. Meantime, yeah, the government failed again. But with the majority now in control, why are you surprised?

So.....he has a record and was adjudicated mentally ill....how did he get the gun? I guess the government failed again...

The Government didn't sell him a gun. A gun store did.

So here's a great idea. Let's hold gun stores criminally and civilly liable for selling guns to people like this. They can spend the resources to make sure that they are not selling to criminals and the mentally ill, since they can do this so much better than the government.

But if a nut or a crook gets a gun, then you can sue the gun store and gun maker.

Works for me.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

So here's a great idea. Let's hold gun stores criminally and civilly liable for selling guns to people like this. They can spend the resources to make sure that they are not selling to criminals and the mentally ill, since they can do this so much better than the government.

But if a nut or a crook gets a gun, then you can sue the gun store and gun maker.

Works for me.

Why would you hold the gun store responsible for the illegal use of a legally sold product, you doofus? Let's blame the Toyota whenever someone drives drunk in a Toyota...you doofus.

What evidence do you have to blame the Congresswomen for this mass attack. Nothing in the link you posted suggested anything on the motive or on the shooter.

Your comment goes beyond hyperbole, and is in the realm of a damn lie!

Live updates: Shooting at Capital Gazette in Maryland - CNN

Since it is an attack on a MSM Newspaper, one must first ask themselves is this the work of someone who wanted to impress Trump, and kill what he was told were people who sold fake news.
Non Hispanic White Male Jarod Ramos, Threatened that Newspaper during Trump's fake lawsuit and battle with Univision

I guess he finally followed through with threats defending Donald Trump
Our objection to illegals is not because of their non whiteness but because they are illegal
Keep it up though by injecting race into Every issue. You are losing Americans by doing so.

We are Americans bitch. So we ain't losing anyone. But we see that "Americans" like George Will, Steve Schmidt, Nicole Wallace and Joe Scarborough have left you. So have many others. These border crossings are at an all time low and that they are not the number 1 problem as it pertains to illegal immigration. Visa overstays are but Trump is doing nothing about that. Immigration is about race.
Ebonics. Pathetic. Mental slave.

You are posting ebonics? You are a mental slave? For you are pathetic.

There is nothing worse than trying to debate stupid ass white people.
You typical ignorant black racist piece of shit. You just need me to be white, don't you. You dumb ass. Your pathetic race card will not ever work on me,

Works for me.
Doesn't work for me, if the gun store followed all required procedures. If they did, and the shooter was flagged, the store is culpable. But if he is not flagged as a nutcase, the un-psychic gun store has no option but to sell if requested. I am an advocate of closing all loopholes. I wish all assault weapons were banned. I am for a central database and 100% background checks. I am even for limits on the number of guns a person can own except for registered collectors who own everything from a blunderbuss to a Brazilian blow gun.. But, again, if the store followed procedure they should not be held responsible.

Works for me.
Doesn't work for me, if the gun store followed all required procedures. If they did, and the shooter was flagged, the store is culpable. But if he is not flagged as a nutcase, the un-psychic gun store has no option but to sell if requested. I am an advocate of closing all loopholes. I wish all assault weapons were banned. I am for a central database and 100% background checks. I am even for limits on the number of guns a person can own except for registered collectors who own everything from a blunderbuss to a Brazilian blow gun.. But, again, if the store followed procedure they should not be held responsible.

How does anything you want reduce crime or mass shootings? Nothing you have pointed out actually works...you know that, right?

Do you realize that as more Americans not only own guns but have gone on to carry them, our gun murder rate went down 49%, our gun crime rate went down 75%, and our violent crime rate went down 72%....showing that law abiding people who own and carry guns do not increase the crime rate or the gun crime rate......

You would limit the ability of law abiding people to defend themselves and their families for nothing.....I don't get it...

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 17 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

Works for me.

Do you propose those ideas because you want to lower crime and mass shootings or because you just hate guns?

Why would you hold the gun store responsible for the illegal use of a legally sold product, you doofus? Let's blame the Toyota whenever someone drives drunk in a Toyota...you doofus.

Toyota isn't marketing to the drunks.

Remington markets to the gun nuts.

Works for me.

Do you understand that nothing you just posted would have stopped this shooter....?

He was a flagged nutcase...and got a gun.

Since he was already flagged, a universal background check still wouldn't have stopped him.

He didn't use an Assualt weapon....and to be clear.....Assault weapons, as imagined by anti-gunners, are military weapons...not the AR-15 or other semi automatic weapons....which has never been used by the military and has never been used in war....and is protected by the Constitution.

A central data base would not have stopped this guy, and Canada already tried it for long guns...shotguns..... and it failed...they had to stop it because of all the money, manpower and time it wasted, to no effect.

Limiting guns would not have stopped this guy.

And, of course, you would allow the rich to have whatever they want...but not the poor, single mother living in a democrat hell hole.....

And yet more people are killed in cars than are killed by guns...... they are doing it wrong...

And this guy is the typical mass shooter......

--targeted a gun free zone.

--planned his attack 6 months to 2 years in advance.

--surrendered as soon as armed resistance was encountered.

Had someone in that office returned fire with their own gun, he would have surrendered or run away.... saving lives....but even with the police arriving in 1 minute, the victims had to wait that one minute for guns to arrive to save them....

Non Hispanic White Male Jarod Ramos, Threatened that Newspaper during Trump's fake lawsuit and battle with Univision

I guess he finally followed through with threats defending Donald Trump
Our objection to illegals is not because of their non whiteness but because they are illegal
Keep it up though by injecting race into Every issue. You are losing Americans by doing so.

We are Americans bitch. So we ain't losing anyone. But we see that "Americans" like George Will, Steve Schmidt, Nicole Wallace and Joe Scarborough have left you. So have many others. These border crossings are at an all time low and that they are not the number 1 problem as it pertains to illegal immigration. Visa overstays are but Trump is doing nothing about that. Immigration is about race.

You typical ignorant black racist piece of shit. You just need me to be white, don't you. You dumb ass. Your pathetic race card will not ever work on me,

I don't give a fuck if you are blue and red polka dotted. Whites invented the race card bitch.

That's right they do s0n.....and there are lots of us mutherfuckers!!!:2up::spinner:. We believe assholes like you and other gun grabbers are the most dangerous pricks walking. You'd best move s0n because we are staying put and going nowhere like ever!

:spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::fu:

I don't give a fuck if you are blue and red polka dotted. Whites invented the race card bitch.
You are obviously out of your cotton picking mind. Now, don't you have some field to work in this morning? It is a work day.

Boy

Meh

But white men....are winning. Finally woke up in 2016 and said, "FUCK THIS SHIT!!". Decided after 8 years of getting the bumpy cucumber they are taking their country back....ftmfw.:flirtysmile4:

Meh

But white men....are winning. Finally woke up in 2016 and said, "FUCK THIS SHIT!!". Decided after 8 years of getting the bumpy cucumber they are taking their country back....ftmfw.:flirtysmile4:

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back