At least 4 folks dead, 6 injured in shooting at Capital Gazette newspaper in Maryland

And this guy is the typical mass shooter......

--targeted a gun free zone.

--planned his attack 6 months to 2 years in advance.

--surrendered as soon as armed resistance was encountered.

Had someone in that office returned fire with their own gun, he would have surrendered or run away.... saving lives....but even with the police arriving in 1 minute, the victims had to wait that one minute for guns to arrive to save them....

He picked that building because it was the office of the newspaper he had a long running beef with. It had nothing to do with the building being a gun-free zone.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
We are Americans bitch. So we ain't losing anyone. But we see that "Americans" like George Will, Steve Schmidt, Nicole Wallace and Joe Scarborough have left you. So have many others. These border crossings are at an all time low and that they are not the number 1 problem as it pertains to illegal immigration. Visa overstays are but Trump is doing nothing about that. Immigration is about race.
Ebonics. Pathetic. Mental slave.

You are posting ebonics? You are a mental slave? For you are pathetic.

There is nothing worse than trying to debate stupid ass white people.
You typical ignorant black racist piece of shit. You just need me to be white, don't you. You dumb ass. Your pathetic race card will not ever work on me,

I don't give a fuck if you are blue and red polka dotted. Whites invented the race card bitch.
You are obviously out of your cotton picking mind. Now, don't you have some field to work in this morning? It is a work day.

Boy

I'm not doing your work for you. So go on out and plow.

You typical ignorant black racist piece of shit. You just need me to be white, don't you. You dumb ass. Your pathetic race card will not ever work on me,

I don't give a fuck if you are blue and red polka dotted. Whites invented the race card bitch.
You are obviously out of your cotton picking mind. Now, don't you have some field to work in this morning? It is a work day.

Boy

We know you love the welfare checks

"According to the Baltimore Sun; this gunman had a long-running feud with the newspaper since 2011. He filed a defamation lawsuit against them in 2012. So why is CNN trying to politicize this tragedy by blaming the POTUS? This dispute started in 2011, not 2017 or 2018"

Boy

We know you love the welfare checks

th

As far as I have read, we do not yet know where or how he bought his firearm. We also know that a judge required that he continue therapy, but as far as I know he was not put on any do-not-buy list because of it. Until we hear anything concrete about either of those two, speculation on how he got it is just adding to the problem.

That said, I am really interested to hear how he got it.

We are Americans bitch. So we ain't losing anyone. But we see that "Americans" like George Will, Steve Schmidt, Nicole Wallace and Joe Scarborough have left you. So have many others. These border crossings are at an all time low and that they are not the number 1 problem as it pertains to illegal immigration. Visa overstays are but Trump is doing nothing about that. Immigration is about race.

Meh

But white men....are winning. Finally woke up in 2016 and said, "FUCK THIS SHIT!!". Decided after 8 years of getting the bumpy cucumber they are taking their country back....ftmfw.:flirtysmile4:
I keep hearing that...take the country 'back'. From what/where?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Bullshit lie. Stop it. It is lies like this that incite.
Our objection to illegals is not because of their non whiteness but because they are illegal
Keep it up though by injecting race into Every issue. You are losing Americans by doing so.
David Duke and the Nazis and White Supremacists have thanked Trump for speaking up for them and being on their side. wink wink
Link or Stink.
Former KKK leader David Duke praises Trump for his 'courage'

"Why we voted for Donald Trump": David Duke explains the white supremacist Charlottesville protests

Neo-Nazis and white supremacists celebrate Trump's SOTU

White supremacists praise Trump for his 'Americans are Dreamers, too' remark

So what ?
right

But Obama and Rev Wright, and anyone else he ever knew. Trump's father was arrested with the Nazis/Klan

From globalists

Meh

But white men....are winning. Finally woke up in 2016 and said, "FUCK THIS SHIT!!". Decided after 8 years of getting the bumpy cucumber they are taking their country back....ftmfw.:flirtysmile4:
I keep hearing that...take the country 'back'. From what/where?

The overly strict gun laws for law abiding citizens in Communist states like Maryland are putting more people at risk for these types of shootings as well as other violent crime. Let people conceal carry at work. It may have saved lives in this and other instances. Repeal Maryland's overly strict gun laws!

The overly strict gun laws for law abiding citizens in Communist states like Maryland are putting more people at risk for these types of shootings as well as other violent crime. Let people conceal carry at work. It may have saved lives in this and other instances. Repeal Maryland's overly strict gun laws!

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

So you want repeal these laws while bitching about people getting killed in Baltimore.

Idiot!

Forum List

Back