At least 4 folks dead, 6 injured in shooting at Capital Gazette newspaper in Maryland

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

So you want repeal these laws while bitching about people getting killed in Baltimore.

Idiot!

Yes. Law abiding people should be able to defend themselves, and not be forced to be fish in a barrel. That is idiotic? Maybe you should look in the mirror?

law enforcement has to walk that very fine line. its a really difficult job. they dont get enough credit. see a cop, thank a cop. see a cop, thank a cop. everyday!

Interesting how the left media is covering this shooting but practically ignored the shooting in New Jersey where 15 were shot

-Geaux

See what's happening?

The lady thought she could win.

The California Democrat canceled two scheduled appearances in Alabama and Texas this weekend after saying she got threatening messages and "hostile mail" at her office, including "one very serious death threat" on Monday from an individual in Texas.
You celebrate and or advocate violence. It figures

Oh no........ he has a hispanic last name....gosh darn it....... why couldn't he have a WASP last name? And he used a shotgun, not an AR-15......gosh darn it.....this guy isn't giving the anti-gunners anything to work with at all..... doesn't he realize that that anti-gunners need Trump supporting shooters with AR-15s to attack Trump and the NRA......

Just a terrible day........ for anti-gunners all the way around....
No he doesn't have a Hispanic last name

Ramos - Italian Family Names Distribution - Italian Last Names Maps

A non Hispanic named Ramos... Sounds Legit...

Whoever pissed in your gene poll, must have took a seriously long one

Ramos - Italian Family Names Distribution - Italian Last Names Maps
Whatever product of miscegenation you happen to be... I’d be willing to bet that if you looked up your family tree; a simian would shit in your face.
Now fuck off. Die slow... sincerely yours , Vastator.
Ramos - Wikipedia
Ramos is a surname of Spanish or Portuguese origin which means branches.

Donald J. Trump is a traitor to the American people and this mass shooting along with the rest, all stem from this man and his antics and he has to atone for this someday. Trump has real blood on his hands and no amount of deflection or pointing fingers at others will erase the shame and blame he has bestowed on this country and its fucked up that the GOP congress continues to allow this mad man to govern this nation. The GOP congress, Donald Trump and his supporters, all will have the wrath of God to deal with someday .... I just hope its soon

Donald J. Trump is a traitor to the American people and this mass shooting along with the rest, all stem from this man and his antics and he has to atone for this someday. Trump has real blood on his hands and no amount of deflection or pointing fingers at others will erase the shame and blame he has bestowed on this country and its fucked up that the GOP congress continues to allow this mad man to govern this nation. The GOP congress, Donald Trump and his supporters, all will have the wrath of God to deal with someday .... I just hope its soon
:CryingCow:

Rage on sista! I hope your a cutter. If not... Perhaps you should consider it. Seems to be all the rage amongst today’s angst ridden youth. A real stress reliever.

Yeah, Maxine is the blame.....Not Trump, not another fuckin white bitch, but Maxine....listen, white people are a enemy to this nation...OWN IT, BITCHES!!

It's kinda hard to disagree with this assessment given what I see posted here. Watters never called for attacks on the media. Trump has. At least Watters has the guts to stand up to this punk motherfucker instead of bowing to his ass scared of a tweet.
His supporters along with the current GOP congress and Trump, all have the blood of these people on their hands and no amount of deflection, finger pointing or escape is gonna change those facts. Trump is a danger to this nation and only through the vote can we end this nightmare this Nov. I never in a zillion years thought this country would ever ever be so blind and so hateful to allow shit like this to just go on and on and on, that's why I live for the day, white people are a minority in this country.....every single mark of corruption and hate...all stems from white people. Some, not all are indeed the anti christ.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
And Trump has told folks to beat up protesters.
No he hasn’t. Give me a break. He made ONE off the cuff remark at a rally before he was even president. And that was because the left was doing what they always do - trying to disrupt the rally to prevent our 1st Amendment right.

Liar.

Rage on sista! I hope your a cutter. If not... Perhaps you should consider it. Seems to be all the rage amongst today’s angst ridden youth. A real stress reliever.
Let me prepare you.....evil can only last for so long....just be prepared for the change, ignorant white bitch

Blaming Trump for the shooting is as insane as the what the shooter did. Congratulations.

Forum List

Back