🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

At least 75 killed in Yemen violence

I might have never been to Saudi Arabia as you claim you have, but I think my friend who worked as a civil engineer for Bechtel is more believablable than you and all your stories are. However, keep on with them because they are very, very amusing.

Silly-Sally hates to hear anything positive about muslims.

It drives her into a foaming at the mouth rabid frenzy. .. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Wipe the foam off your mouth, Mr. Cuckoo. There are honest Muslims who aren't too happy with how their fellow Muslim carry on, but evidently you are not one of them. Perhaps Mr Cuckoo should read some of the Letters to the Editors that appear from honest Muslims which appears in places like like Dawn.com.

Perhaps Sunni Man should read some of the Letters to the Editors that appear from honest Muslims which appears in places like like Dawn.com.[/quote

]Just another pro Shia rag that naive people like Silly-Sally get their information. :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

It looks like Mr. Cuckoo, being the good Sunni convert he is, will not believe that any honest Muslim has anything to say about what the Muslims are up to these days. By the way, Mr. Cuckoo, do you only read Sunni rags since you have told us that you want the Shia rounded up and put in one enclave? By taking what Mr. Cuckoo has said about the Shia, one can easily see why the Sunnis have no problem killing the Shia.

However, maybe we should thank Mr. Cuckoo because he is actually showing us why there can be no peace between the two main sects of Islam. If someone raised here in America like Mr. Cuckoo and seeing how the people of different religions basically get along with one another, it is very telling to see what he feels about the Shia.

Yes. Sharoona has "known" dozens of these people just like I know dozens of Pakistanis who invite me in for refreshments.

Abha-Gen-00114 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Take a look.

Say, I was wondering if Sharoona can find some picture slides on the Internet showing the church she attended in Saudi Arabia. Naturally she will want to show us slides of herself in the Christian Pageants and the chorus of her church. After all, she said she took part in these activities while in Saudi Arabia so it should be a snap for her to show us some pictures. Strange how the Filipinos in my area feel said that friends and relatives working in Saudi Arabia have no church in which to worship.

Yes. Sharoona has "known" dozens of these people just like I know dozens of Pakistanis who invite me in for refreshments.

Abha-Gen-00114 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Take a look.

Say, I was wondering if Sharoona can find some picture slides on the Internet showing the church she attended in Saudi Arabia. Naturally she will want to show us slides of herself in the Christian Pageants and the chorus of her church. After all, she said she took part in these activities while in Saudi Arabia so it should be a snap for her to show us some pictures. Strange how the Filipinos in my area feel said that friends and relatives working in Saudi Arabia have no church in which to worship.

Sunday school class.

Mrs. Johnson's Sunday school class: Steve, Me, Victor, Blaine, Phil, Valerie, Janice, Nancy. Gregory, Marilyn, Christine, Sissy, Kenny, Nancy and Suzy | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Sunday school class.

Mrs. Johnson's Sunday school class: Steve, Me, Victor, Blaine, Phil, Valerie, Janice, Nancy. Gregory, Marilyn, Christine, Sissy, Kenny, Nancy and Suzy | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Anyone can go around the Internet and pick up pictures. I can show you pictures of Israel with girls going to school in the very, very early days and say I went to that school if I was so included. Now show us some pictures of your church in Saudi Arabia (if you can find one on the Internet) and the pictures of you in a Christmas pageant and singing in the choir. Meanwhile, seriously, I am beginning to wonder which madrassa you graduated from a few years ago because you do sound like some very young person and not a person around 80.

Greetings and salaam (peace) from Dhahran, Saudi Arabia!

As we count down the days until we arrive in Crystal Lake, I’ll be blogging once a week to help bridge the gap until we come. I’ll try to mix it up a bit in the blogs—alternating between things we are doing at the moment to talking about our family or something to do with the ministry. We hope this offers all of us a chance to get better acquainted. We are getting very excited about joining you in October.

Becky and I landed safely this past week and are enjoying our first experiences in this unusual and exotic country. We flew here via Detroit, Amsterdam, and Bahrain.

So . . . what are we doing in Saudi Arabia? Officially, we are the interim pastor and wife for a church fellowship for expats. The existence of such fellowships is a surprise to many. Our first experience at a worship service was very enjoyable. There are literally people from all over the world in the congregation. It is truly a taste of Heaven. We worshiped with people from the Philippines, Africa, China, Australia, Canada, America, Syria, Jordan, India, Germany, and beyond. It is truly a unique body of believers. We are really looking forward to spending time with this great group of folks.

I will be preaching on Fridays and working in the office during the week. Their regular pastor (Scot) is on “holiday” in Scotland, his home country. I will be handling the day-to-day aspects of pastoral life in the church (i.e. preaching, council meetings, baby dedications, marriage counseling, etc). Should be challenging and interesting.

continued. 2013

Safe in Saudi Arabia | Grace Unlimited

As we count down the days until we arrive in Crystal Lake, I’ll be blogging once a week to help bridge the gap until we come. I’ll try to mix it up a bit in the blogs—alternating between things we are doing at the moment to talking about our family or something to do with the ministry. We hope this offers all of us a chance to get better acquainted. We are getting very excited about joining you in October.

Becky and I landed safely this past week and are enjoying our first experiences in this unusual and exotic country. We flew here via Detroit, Amsterdam, and Bahrain.

So . . . what are we doing in Saudi Arabia? Officially, we are the interim pastor and wife for a church fellowship for expats. The existence of such fellowships is a surprise to many. Our first experience at a worship service was very enjoyable. There are literally people from all over the world in the congregation. It is truly a taste of Heaven. We worshiped with people from the Philippines, Africa, China, Australia, Canada, America, Syria, Jordan, India, Germany, and beyond. It is truly a unique body of believers. We are really looking forward to spending time with this great group of folks.

I will be preaching on Fridays and working in the office during the week. Their regular pastor (Scot) is on “holiday” in Scotland, his home country. I will be handling the day-to-day aspects of pastoral life in the church (i.e. preaching, council meetings, baby dedications, marriage counseling, etc). Should be challenging and interesting.

continued. 2013

Since Sharoona doesn't want to show us any pictures of the church she supposedly went to in Saudi Arabia nor pictures of her in the Christmas pageant and the cborus, perhaps she can show us pictures of the church this person is going to preach in. Meanwhile, back at the ranch..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MyrnHDb4so]January 2014 Persecuted Christians Saudi Arabia Last days final hour news prophecy - YouTube[/ame]

continued. 2013

Since Sharoona doesn't want to show us any pictures of the church she supposedly went to in Saudi Arabia nor pictures of her in the Christmas pageant and the cborus, perhaps she can show us pictures of the church this person is going to preach in. Meanwhile, back at the ranch..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MyrnHDb4so]January 2014 Persecuted Christians Saudi Arabia Last days final hour news prophecy - YouTube[/ame]

I am not going to give you my name and photo.. although you have already seen what I look like.

Incomplete list of self directed groups/activities -Dhahran

Postby vpainter » Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:21 am

Here is an incomplete list of selfdirected groups and activities in Dhahran:

DHAHRAN SELF-DIRECTED INTEREST GROUPS/ACTVITIES
Aquarium Society
Arabian Promenades
Arabian Automobile Association (AAA)
Arabian Horse Association
Arabic Speaking Women’s Group
Art Group
Badminton
Ballet
Basketball - Adult
Beta Sigma Phi Sorority
Bowling Association
Boy Scouts/Cub Scouts
Book Clubs
Bowling
Bridge Club
British Scouts
Canterbury Group
Catholic Fellowship
Chess
Community Band
Community Choir
Cricket
Dhahran Outing Group
Diving
Fitness
Garden Group
Girl Scouts/Brownies
Gluten Free Group
Golf
Hangar Flyers International
Half Moon Bay Yacht Association
Hoe Downers
Hobby Shop
International Genealogy Group
International Investment Group
Junior Girls Softball
Kennel Club
Knitting and Crocheting Group
La Leche League of Dhahran
Little League Baseball
MAC/Apple Group
Martial Arts
Mormon Fellowship
Natural History Association
PAWS
Personal Computer Society
Photography Club
Protestant Fellowship
Quilting Group
Dhahran Road Runners Club
Rugby Club
Saudi Aramco Employee Association
Scrabble
Shoktan Karate
Simulated Sports Society
Soccer - Adult
Soccer - Youth
Softball - Adult
Softball - Youth
Society for Advocates & Volunteers for the Environment
Squash
Swimming - Youth
Tae Kwon Do
Tee Ball
Tennis League - Juniors
Tennis League - Adult
Theatre
Toastmaster's International
Volleyball
Women's Group
Women's Exchange

There are gyms - exercise and sports; squash and racquet ball courts; bowling alley, movie theater, running tracts, sports fields, restaurant, snack bars, dining hall, commissary, etc.

continued. 2013

I am not going to give you my name and photo.. although you have already seen what I look like.

Incomplete list of self directed groups/activities -Dhahran

Postby vpainter » Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:21 am

Here is an incomplete list of selfdirected groups and activities in Dhahran:

DHAHRAN SELF-DIRECTED INTEREST GROUPS/ACTVITIES
Aquarium Society
Arabian Promenades
Arabian Automobile Association (AAA)
Arabian Horse Association
Arabic Speaking Women’s Group
Art Group
Badminton
Ballet
Basketball - Adult
Beta Sigma Phi Sorority
Bowling Association
Boy Scouts/Cub Scouts
Book Clubs
Bowling
Bridge Club
British Scouts
Canterbury Group
Catholic Fellowship
Chess
Community Band
Community Choir
Cricket
Dhahran Outing Group
Diving
Fitness
Garden Group
Girl Scouts/Brownies
Gluten Free Group
Golf
Hangar Flyers International
Half Moon Bay Yacht Association
Hoe Downers
Hobby Shop
International Genealogy Group
International Investment Group
Junior Girls Softball
Kennel Club
Knitting and Crocheting Group
La Leche League of Dhahran
Little League Baseball
MAC/Apple Group
Martial Arts
Mormon Fellowship
Natural History Association
PAWS
Personal Computer Society
Photography Club
Protestant Fellowship
Quilting Group
Dhahran Road Runners Club
Rugby Club
Saudi Aramco Employee Association
Scrabble
Shoktan Karate
Simulated Sports Society
Soccer - Adult
Soccer - Youth
Softball - Adult
Softball - Youth
Society for Advocates & Volunteers for the Environment
Squash
Swimming - Youth
Tae Kwon Do
Tee Ball
Tennis League - Juniors
Tennis League - Adult
Theatre
Toastmaster's International
Volleyball
Women's Group
Women's Exchange

There are gyms - exercise and sports; squash and racquet ball courts; bowling alley, movie theater, running tracts, sports fields, restaurant, snack bars, dining hall, commissary, etc.

I am sure in the American Compound, there is plenty to do. Meanwhile, since you are supposedly around 80-years old, who in the world on this forum is going to recognize you in their actual life as the kid in front of your church in Saudi Arabia, in a Christmas Pageant, or singing in a church chorus more than 60 years ago? Throughout the years, I am sure many of the readers have read plenty about the intolerance of the Saudis toward the religion of others from people who had lived there and experienced this intolerance. However, keep on trying, Shaarona. As I said previously, it is very amusing. Meanwhile, back at the ranch again..

The Good News Journal: Christmas In Saudi Arabia

Shaarona, you are wasting your time trying to deal with Silly-Sally.

She will ask for evidence.....and when you provide it.....she will say it's not true or the wrong kind.

Silly-Sally is just a raging loon blinded by hate. ... :cool:

She will ask for evidence.....and when you provide it.....she will say it's not true or the wrong kind.

Except, YOU never provide evidence. Only hateful, racist, ansti - semitic comments :cool:

Except, YOU never provide evidence. Only hateful, racist, ansti - semitic comments :cool:

Have you ever read a single link that I have posted???

Did you read this thread???? Its about YEMEN.

The jewish cabal here can't be bothered to read the links people provide.

They just set back and scream, "anti-semitism" regardless of the topic being discussed. .. :cool:

They just set back and scream, "anti-semitism" regardless of the topic being discussed. .. :cool:

LOLOLOL.. I know.. Its very comical.

And here is Mr. Cuckoo who posts on a Middle East forum, but is too lazy to actually give the readers any news about the Middle East. As long as Mr. Cuckoo can throw out his silliness like some juvenile, he is one happy fellow. Speaking of hate, Mr. Cuckoo has certainly shown us that he hates the Shia. Maybe all proud Sunni men fell the same way as he does, and this is why we see the Sunnis busy murdering the Shia.

And your Sunni brothers are busy killing innocent people all over the Muslim world.
Why do you always assume the Sunni's are the ones causing the problems?

And why do you always refer to the other side as innocent? ... :cool:

As an example, when Shia are in the marketplace or attending a funeral in Pakistan, do you think they were acting violent when your Sunni brothers car bombed or suicided bombed them. When the Amahdiyya were in their mosques praying and the Sunnis blew up the mosques, were the people inside praying conducting themselves in a violent way toward any Sunnis?

Why do you constantly accuse the Jewish posters here of EXACTLY what the pro - Fakestinians are guilty of ? What do you get out of lying so much ?
You must have learned from your terrorist buddy Sherri :cool:

Why do you constantly accuse the Jewish posters here of EXACTLY what the pro - Fakestinians are guilty of ? What do you get out of lying so much ?
You must have learned from your terrorist buddy Sherri
Sherri and myself generally read the links and discuss the articles they contain.

Whereas, the jewish cabal here spend all of their time attacking the posters and never bother clicking on the links to read the material.

Just an observation............ :cool:

What a shame.. Yemen has always been so poor and violent.. and the country is awash in guns.

Last time I was in Arabia the Saudis had established a college for hospitality and related services for Yemeni students.. so there were some nice young people working in the 5 star hotels in KSA.

If only Yemen could be law abiding and peaceful to finally develop their oil business, the revenues would help them a lot.

Would that be on the fertile land that Saudi have stolen from Yemen and encased in a security fence that makes Israel's look like a picket line ?

Forum List

Back