🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

At least 75 killed in Yemen violence

Looks like the killings are still going on in Yemen.

At least 75 killed in Yemen violence
And?? ... :cool:

Couple it with the many other reports from around the M.E. and you see that Israel is not the one doing all the killings. How about the 1,900 deaths in Syria in just over a week, not even Israel could manage that many during cast lead...............

And your Sunni brothers are busy killing innocent people all over the Muslim world.
Why do you always assume the Sunni's are the ones causing the problems?

And why do you always refer to the other side as innocent? ... :cool:

When you consider that they are mostly women and children then you don't get much more innocent than that. Or are you applying a different set of rules to your side..............

I must have mised it. In which paragraph were Yemeni students mentioned?

I mentioned the Yemeni hospitality graduates who worked at many of the 5 star hotels where I stayed. One particularly well dressed and personable young guy acted as a guide to our convoy.

I also linked the information about Yemeni oil production fluctuating with the level of violence and instability.

I also linked a comprehensive article about the Critical Threat from Iran sponsored Al Houthis.

AH! you mean slave labour and the attempts by Saudi to control all the oil in the M.E.

Sally.. you have never been anywhere ..

Jungers was my neighbor.

Aramco ExPats Articles | The Caravan Goes On: How Aramco and Saudi Arabia Grew Up Together

And Zaki Yamani sometimes came to dinner.

It was never that I was so important but, my father and mother were.. I was invited as a guest of the SAG to honor them.

I might have never been to Saudi Arabia as you claim you have, but I think my friend who worked as a civil engineer for Bechtel is more believablable than you and all your stories are. However, keep on with them because they are very, very amusing.

You might enjoy this slide show.

Abha-Gen-00114 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

I have known dozens of people who worked with Bechtel in Saudi Arabia.

You might enjoy this list of my personal friends who I am contact with on a regular basis

A41AA

Oaboos Bin Asid Al Said - Sultan of Oman

CN8MH

King Hassan II - King of Morocco (sk)

EA0JC

King Carlos of Spain

HS1A

Bhumiphol Adulayadej - King of Thailand

HS1D

Maha Chakri Sirindhorn- Princess to the throne of Thailand

JI1KIT

Keizo Obuchi - Japanese Prime Minister

JY1

King Hussain of Jordan (sk)

JY1H

Queen Noor of Jordan

JY2HT

Former Crown Prince Hassan - Brother of the late King Hussein of Jordan

JY2RZ

Prince Raad Ibn Zeid- Cousin of King Hussein of Jordan, Prince of Jordan and chairman of the Royal Jordan Radio Amateur Society

SU1VN

Prince Talal of Saudi Arabia

9K2CS

Prince Yousuf Al-Sabah

I might have never been to Saudi Arabia as you claim you have, but I think my friend who worked as a civil engineer for Bechtel is more believablable than you and all your stories are. However, keep on with them because they are very, very amusing.
Silly-Sally hates to hear anything positive about muslims.

It drives her into a foaming at the mouth rabid frenzy. .. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Never yet heard anything positive about muslims, when I do I will let you know.

Say, I was wondering if Sharoona can find some picture slides on the Internet showing the church she attended in Saudi Arabia. Naturally she will want to show us slides of herself in the Christian Pageants and the chorus of her church. After all, she said she took part in these activities while in Saudi Arabia so it should be a snap for her to show us some pictures. Strange how the Filipinos in my area feel said that friends and relatives working in Saudi Arabia have no church in which to worship.

Sunday school class.

Mrs. Johnson's Sunday school class: Steve, Me, Victor, Blaine, Phil, Valerie, Janice, Nancy. Gregory, Marilyn, Christine, Sissy, Kenny, Nancy and Suzy | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Again inconclusive proof of absolutely nothing. were is the corroboration that this is you and not some stole picture album ?

Say, I was wondering if Sharoona can find some picture slides on the Internet showing the church she attended in Saudi Arabia. Naturally she will want to show us slides of herself in the Christian Pageants and the chorus of her church. After all, she said she took part in these activities while in Saudi Arabia so it should be a snap for her to show us some pictures. Strange how the Filipinos in my area feel said that friends and relatives working in Saudi Arabia have no church in which to worship.

Sunday school class.

Mrs. Johnson's Sunday school class: Steve, Me, Victor, Blaine, Phil, Valerie, Janice, Nancy. Gregory, Marilyn, Christine, Sissy, Kenny, Nancy and Suzy | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Anyone can go around the Internet and pick up pictures. I can show you pictures of Israel with girls going to school in the very, very early days and say I went to that school if I was so included. Now show us some pictures of your church in Saudi Arabia (if you can find one on the Internet) and the pictures of you in a Christmas pageant and singing in the choir. Meanwhile, seriously, I am beginning to wonder which madrassa you graduated from a few years ago because you do sound like some very young person and not a person around 80.

Looking at the girl in those photos, and the car I would put it to be taken about 1960. This would make her about 60 years old. Others look to be taken about the mid 60's making her even younger

Forum List

Back