At this moment, this Presidency is not going well

I want to know why they didn't bring their own?
Well, then you are a moron.

We have a group of retarded persons arguing against giving kids in our custody soap and toothpaste.

Somehow…I fail to see where being cruel to a child is “making america great” in any way shape or form.

But since they are talking about this being an invasion…I wonder what the Geneva convention would say about depriving enemy soldiers you have in your custody of soap and toothpaste?

Here is a primer….

Screen Shot 2019-08-28 at 8.30.50 PM.png

Even by their own bizarre standards….they are violating their own creed.

We have a group of retarded persons arguing against giving kids in our custody soap and toothpaste.

Somehow…I fail to see where being cruel to a child is “making america great” in any way shape or form.

But since they are talking about this being an invasion…I wonder what the Geneva convention would say about depriving enemy soldiers you have in your custody of soap and toothpaste?

Here is a primer….

View attachment 276469

Nope not arguing anything! You’re ignoring the illegality of the topic and won’t answer how do you know they didn’t? You ran away

Here is a primer….

View attachment 276469

If my neighbor's kid comes over and tells me he is hungry, I tell him to go home and tell HIS parents. Why we put up with these useless slugs and then babysit whatever they drag with them is beyond me. Nothing for any of them-apply for asylum in the FIRST country like you are supposed to.

Mac didn't make a "factually incorrect" argument. Just in light of the last five decades, it was somewhat puzzling, lacking in specifics, and incomplete. Hillary lost because of whites abandoning her in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan. Whether that was because Democrats alienated them, or because Trump activated resentments and abject stupidity to win them over, or for some other reasons, remains to be clarified.

Not really. Trump didn't do much better than Romney in any of those states.... He didn't clear 50% in any. The loss all came in terms of people, who having been told that Hillary "Had it in the bag" with a "Blue Wall", figured they could all be self-righteous and vote for third parties. That would be if they understood the stupidity that is the Electoral College at all.

If you gave Hillary JUST the votes of Jill Stein, she'd have won all three states. But if you listen to Vichy Mac, it's because the Democrats are "Too radical". Um. yeah, you aren't voting for Commie Jill Stein if you are a "moderate".

Yeah. Of course. How often did you type that crap? I seem to remember having seen it at least a dozen times.

Hillary lost about 5 percentage points in each of these states compared to President Obama's results four years earlier. Stein won about half a percentage point. And you think voters heading from Dem to Green gives you the complete explanation, and a solid victory over Mac.

Mac is stupid predominantly because he doesn't respect, and neither listen to, those who disagree with him, out of an over-abundance of self-righteousness. It would appear, your love-hate relationship with him is based on sharing that condition.

eah. Of course. How often did you type that crap? I seem to remember having seen it at least a dozen times.

Hillary lost about 5 percentage points in each of these states compared to President Obama's results four years earlier. Stein won about half a percentage point. And you think voters heading from Dem to Green gives you the complete explanation, and a solid victory over Mac.

Okay, let's take this state by state.

Michigan

Trump - 47.6
Hillary 47.3
Johnson 3.6
Stein 1.1

Yes, Stein's votes would have put Hillary over the top. So would have Johnson's, for that matter. MEANWHILE, Trump only got 47.6% compared to the Weird Mormon Robots 46%. In short, Trump didn't move the needle. Third parties did. So the whole premise that there were all these Obama to Trump voters is just pure bunk.

Wisconsin

Trump got 47.9% to Hillary's 46.9. Jill Stein got 1.1% and Dope smoking Gary got 3.6%. Romney had gotten 46% in 2012. Yup, Hillary lost because of third parties... not because all these poor, poor disenfranchised white people were upset the Democrats weren't paying enough attention to their butthurt.

FINAL- Pennsylvania.

Trump got 48.8% compared to Romney's 47%. Hillary got 47.6 and Stein got 0.8%. This is the only state where you can make the argument that Steing didn't rob her. Johnson got 2.4%. I want to emphasize that since PA doesn't keep written voting records and it is all on very hackable computers, I take this with a grain of salt. But, still, you take out the third parties where people threw their votes away, and Hillary still would have beaten Trump.

Now, here's the key point... Stein and Johnson were the respective candidates of their parties in 2012, where they only got about a third or less of the vote than what they got in 2012. In short, it was massive defections to third parties that cost Hillary

That and she was an unlikable bitch who pretty much made it difficult to support her, even if you agreed with her.

Mac is stupid predominantly because he doesn't respect, and neither listen to, those who disagree with him, out of an over-abundance of self-righteousness. It would appear, your love-hate relationship with him is based on sharing that condition.

No, the difference is, I DO MY FUCKING RESEARCH before I form an opinion.

So let's look at what happened here. Everyone figured Trump was a sure-fire loser. The polls all said he was behind, the pussy-grabbing tape seemed pretty damning.

So a lot of self-righteous people, or just regular folks who were just disgusted by the whole process either stayed home or voted for a third party candidate because, hey, Hillary's got this thing in the bag.

What didn't happen... a bunch of white people got fed up with "Political Correctness" and voted for a clown.

Not that it really matters to some, but we're not really in a good place at the moment. Things could turn, and most of us continue to hope for the best. But, as of early morning, August 24, here we are:

The Economy
While the unemployment figures look very good on their face, they are clearly not translating to growth, especially at the cost of the exploding deficit that temporarily goosed the economy. GDP is currently at 2.1%, but we can certainly remain hopeful that it will reverse course and increase. There have been spotty signs that growth-push inflation may be ticking up, but the trade war is clearly effecting sentiment (not to mention data) at a terribly delicate moment. Right now, this is a decent economy, at best, with consumers lacking the resources to push it and their household debt above 2008 levels.

Trade With China
Our President doesn't appear to understand that China is paying attention. They realize quite well that he's trying to bully them into a trade deal, like an eight-year old boy trying to bully another child out of their lunch at the playground. Meanwhile, Trump exhibits zero (0) understanding of the fact that China can theoretically out-wait us here, since they don't have those pesky elections to worry about all that much if the populace gets pissed off. While anything is certainly possible, it's tough to imagine China making any long term commitments until after they see who they're dealing with in January of 2021.

International Relations
Our President has not only isolated himself and his country from the rest of the world with his actions, but also with his petulant behaviors. Even for those of us who have done all we can to lower our standards and expectations of his child-like behavior, the thought of this goofy, pointless dust-up with Denmark (Denmark!) makes us wonder if this man can get along with anyone outside his base. Meanwhile, the crazy fat kid in North Korea is shooting off rockets like he's in charge of the Fourth of July celebration at the park. Like China, the world is clearly looking ahead, with hope, to November 2020.

The Wall
Trump's signature, paranoid, shallow, hyper-simplistic election issue piece isn't exactly flying up with checks to pay for it coming in from Mexico. Even with the White House, House and Senate, this President wasn't able to do much more than slap up a few new two by fours to fix some areas of our existing wall. Any completely "new" wall is spotty at best, and now he's ready to steal cash from one place to placate his base with a few miles of a much less Trumpish wall here and there. Gee, great, so much for that idea. I guess "Build! The! Wall!" could still serve as a standby rally chant when needed.

Race
Well, examining this topic is most likely a waste of time here, since there are many on this board who are telling us that racism no longer exists, or it's fake news, or that if you don't show up to work wearing a white hood you can't be a racist. What a disaster. And minorities are supposed to ignore all of it, because the unemployment rate is down at the moment. While the sycophants continue to run interference for the President Who Doesn't Know Who David Duke is, the rest of the country and the rest of the world are simply not buying the bullshit. But it sure sounds good on talk radio.

The silver lining? By far the most "successful" component of the Trump years will probably turn out to be the courts. The SC is in good shape for them, and they now have the added bonus of hoping that Ruth is quickly ravaged by cancer and dies soon. Ditto (no pun intended) for the lower courts, the nominations of which don't make much news but sure look like Sean Hannity picked 'em.

Could the economy turn back up? Yes, definitely, hopefully, but some kind of GOOD trade deal with China is now pretty much mandatory for that to happen. The Courts are the Courts. They'll probably be able to gather enough Lego™ blocks to build enough of a wall somewhere to keep talk radio and the base happy. International Relations? Race Relations? Pffffft. Who cares. Fake news.

GDP revised down this morning to 2.0 for the 2nd Qtr,

1st Qtr also down from 3.1 to 3.0.

It is as they say...."not great".

In this world, you take care of yourself, first family next, community, country-then others if you are so inclined-I'm not.
Great, then we just have to outvote peole like you.
You better convince the 'millenials not to sit on their asses and smoking weed and eating red liquorice on election day like they did the last time.
Lots of big mouths. Very little action.
Trump can 'phone it in' in 2020 at the rate the DNC is fucking up their chances.
Who the fuck is going to waste their time voting for 'Mayor Butt Plug'? 'She' couldn't even do a decent job in a shithole dust bowl city.
Today there are more white unicorns grazing in the Rose garden than there are negro 'Butt Plug' voters.

eah. Of course. How often did you type that crap? I seem to remember having seen it at least a dozen times.

Okay, let's take this state by state.

Michigan

Trump - 47.6
Hillary 47.3
Johnson 3.6
Stein 1.1

Yes, Stein's votes would have put Hillary over the top. So would have Johnson's, for that matter. MEANWHILE, Trump only got 47.6% compared to the Weird Mormon Robots 46%. In short, Trump didn't move the needle. Third parties did. So the whole premise that there were all these Obama to Trump voters is just pure bunk.

Wisconsin

Trump got 47.9% to Hillary's 46.9. Jill Stein got 1.1% and Dope smoking Gary got 3.6%. Romney had gotten 46% in 2012. Yup, Hillary lost because of third parties... not because all these poor, poor disenfranchised white people were upset the Democrats weren't paying enough attention to their butthurt.

FINAL- Pennsylvania.

Trump got 48.8% compared to Romney's 47%. Hillary got 47.6 and Stein got 0.8%. This is the only state where you can make the argument that Steing didn't rob her. Johnson got 2.4%. I want to emphasize that since PA doesn't keep written voting records and it is all on very hackable computers, I take this with a grain of salt. But, still, you take out the third parties where people threw their votes away, and Hillary still would have beaten Trump.

Now, here's the key point... Stein and Johnson were the respective candidates of their parties in 2012, where they only got about a third or less of the vote than what they got in 2012. In short, it was massive defections to third parties that cost Hillary

That and she was an unlikable bitch who pretty much made it difficult to support her, even if you agreed with her.

No, the difference is, I DO MY FUCKING RESEARCH before I form an opinion.

So let's look at what happened here. Everyone figured Trump was a sure-fire loser. The polls all said he was behind, the pussy-grabbing tape seemed pretty damning.

So a lot of self-righteous people, or just regular folks who were just disgusted by the whole process either stayed home or voted for a third party candidate because, hey, Hillary's got this thing in the bag.

What didn't happen... a bunch of white people got fed up with "Political Correctness" and voted for a clown.
There was also a lot of delusional rationalization among many Trump voters:

“How bad can he really be?”

“Trump will ‘get serious’ once in office.”

“Trump will just be a figurehead, ‘responsible people’ will actually run the government.”

China and Russia are going to fight it out for the 2020 election. :biggrin:

This thread is still going strong.

Did we establish whether the Presidency is going well? :cheers2:

You're just an old cranky sourpuss, huh. Go beat your wife and kick the dog.

I am not kicking my dog, I just spent 3 grand getting her knee fixed.
Sure, and you're also a Marine, huh. You're so easy to trigger.

This from the dude that was just triggered!

I truly wish you had the intelligence to appreciate the irony of your postings.
From an idiot who can't even do his own research. Does your mommy still tuck you in at night?

Forum List

Back