At this moment, this Presidency is not going well

This thread is still going strong.

Did we establish whether the Presidency is going well? :cheers2:

Depends on where you stand.

If you are right wingnut then everything is great and he is the best thing to happen to America since George Washington.

If you are a left wingnut then everything is the worst it could possibly be and Trump is the worst thing to happen to America since the great depression.

Those of us how have not sold our soul to one side or the other understand things are not great but are not the end of the world either.

come on dude, stop lying about who and what you are. you are a lefty, are you embarrassed to admit it?

you are certainly not a middle roader as you claim, your posts prove otherwise.

Than you have nor read all my posts. I have gone after the “squad” as often as the President. What I’m not is a partisan hack. I have no problem admitting to agreeing with liberals on issues as well as conservatives. That said, I have no tolerance for the extreme left than I do the extreme right.

To the Trump worshipers you either worship Trump or you are a lefty, their minds are not capable of comprehending anything else.
You're a fence sitter, too cowardly to stake out a position.

Now that might be the stupidest thing you have ever posted. If there is one thing I am not afraid of, it is giving my opinion.

I take a very vocal stand on pretty much everything I post about.

come on dude, stop lying about who and what you are. you are a lefty, are you embarrassed to admit it?

Than you have nor read all my posts. I have gone after the “squad” as often as the President. What I’m not is a partisan hack. I have no problem admitting to agreeing with liberals on issues as well as conservatives. That said, I have no tolerance for the extreme left than I do the extreme right.

To the Trump worshipers you either worship Trump or you are a lefty, their minds are not capable of comprehending anything else.

Not true at all. but to deny that Trump has done good things for the economy and the country is either extreme ignorance or leftist hate. which descriptive fits you?

I have not denied that, I give Trump credit when it is due and criticism when it is due.

how many leftist were praising his two choices for SCOTUS?

how many leftist were praising his plan to forgive student loans for disable Vets?

how many leftist were praising his retooling of Fed Regs to make it easier to get rid of dead weight?
So what's your problem with the President?

I disagree with isolationism, I disagree with the tariffs, I do not support a trillion dollars added to the debt yearly in booming economy.

Not true at all. but to deny that Trump has done good things for the economy and the country is either extreme ignorance or leftist hate. which descriptive fits you?

I have not denied that, I give Trump credit when it is due and criticism when it is due.

how many leftist were praising his plan to forgive student loans for disable Vets?

how many leftist were praising his retooling of Fed Regs to make it easier to get rid of dead weight?

I disagree with isolationism, I disagree with the tariffs, I do not support a trillion dollars added to the debt yearly in booming economy.

The tariffs are working. I agree on the debt.

if by isolationism you mean putting america first, then we disagree.

tariffs are designed to make american products price competitive with foreign products and to protect american companies and workers, they are almost always temporary until the other country gets the message and stops cheating.

we agree on the debt.

its funny how every one of you libs want higher taxes on the "evil" rich, unless of course those rich are members of the dem party, the media, or the hollyloony cult. The top income earners are already paying the bulk of the tax burden, the lower half is paying nothing. What you fools dont get is that if you tax the rich and corporations, they will simply move out of the country and take their money and businesses with them.

the ignorance of the left has no limits.
the corporate tax rate was 35%, cngress was going to give them a tax break down to 28%, but the corporations were lobbying hard to bring the rate down to a magical 25%, that's what they wanted.... that was their Heaven on Earth....

but Trump, and the GOP brought the corporate tax rate down to 21%....AND MADE THEIR TAX BREAK PERMANENT.

WHY DID THEY DO THAT? Why oh why oh why did they give them a tax break even lower than what they considered UTOPIA?

Trump said we would have 4% gdp growth from it..... how's that working out? This would pay for the tax cuts.... how is that working out?
One of the first things we need to undo in 2021.

so you want the prices of everything you buy to go up and for the market to crash? really, are you that dumb?
Lol, nice straw man kiddo, did you build it all by yourself?

its funny how every one of you libs want higher taxes on the "evil" rich, unless of course those rich are members of the dem party, the media, or the hollyloony cult. The top income earners are already paying the bulk of the tax burden, the lower half is paying nothing. What you fools dont get is that if you tax the rich and corporations, they will simply move out of the country and take their money and businesses with them.

the corporate tax rate was 35%, cngress was going to give them a tax break down to 28%, but the corporations were lobbying hard to bring the rate down to a magical 25%, that's what they wanted.... that was their Heaven on Earth....

but Trump, and the GOP brought the corporate tax rate down to 21%....AND MADE THEIR TAX BREAK PERMANENT.

WHY DID THEY DO THAT? Why oh why oh why did they give them a tax break even lower than what they considered UTOPIA?

Trump said we would have 4% gdp growth from it..... how's that working out? This would pay for the tax cuts.... how is that working out?

so you want the prices of everything you buy to go up and for the market to crash? really, are you that dumb?

no straw, just economic facts. higher corporate taxes = higher prices, higher prices = less consumer spending, less spending = lower markets.

its not complicated.

This thread is still going strong.

Did we establish whether the Presidency is going well? :cheers2:

If you are right wingnut then everything is great and he is the best thing to happen to America since George Washington.

If you are a left wingnut then everything is the worst it could possibly be and Trump is the worst thing to happen to America since the great depression.

Those of us how have not sold our soul to one side or the other understand things are not great but are not the end of the world either.

and yet after more than 2 years of me posting on here none of you have been able to point to a single leftist position I support or a leftist politician I praise or support.

being anti-Trump and anti-america are leftist positions. supporting leftist democrats is a leftist position.

you really embarrassed about what you are, aren't you?
they really are, it's why they won't pay more in taxes than they do, while they scream pay more taxes, because they won't do it unless you and I are included. And you and I aren't interested. and they won't just say, oh, ok, well I'll just pay more since that's my position. nope, they are talk, talk, talk, talk, and never any fking walk walk walk.

And, bingo.

we get you don't understand economy 101. it was an attempt to offer up reality to you, but you choose to live in a basement and have mommy take care of you. wow.

no straw, just economic facts. higher corporate taxes = higher prices, higher prices = less consumer spending, less spending = lower markets.

its not complicated.[/QUOTE]

and a tariff is nothing more than a tax, so it works the same way.

Now that might be the stupidest thing you have ever posted. If there is one thing I am not afraid of, it is giving my opinion.

Remember, nowadays if you're not a crazed winger, you must be a cowardly fence sitter with no opinions.

That's it. Those are your only options.

Keeps stuff simple 'n stuff.

And, bingo.
giphy.gif

Remember, nowadays if you're not a crazed winger, you must be a cowardly fence sitter with no opinions.

That's it. Those are your only options.

Keeps stuff simple 'n stuff.
giphy.gif

its not complicated.
Did prices go down when taxes did? Fuck no they didn't.

You don't know what they are gonna do. Add in your assumption that I want these things to happen and you've built yourself a decent sized straw man.

So all I can say to you is "derp".

its not complicated.

You don't know what they are gonna do. Add in your assumption that I want these things to happen and you've built yourself a decent sized straw man.

who said prices would go down when corporations got their tax break. We expected jobs and salary increases. We got those! again, you should venture outside mom's basement.

Last edited:

we get you don't understand economy 101. it was an attempt to offer up reality to you, but you choose to live in a basement and have mommy take care of you. wow.
That's pretty damn funny coming frok a republican, the party responsible for every recession ever.

What a joke.

its not complicated.

who said prices would go down when corporations got their tax break. We expected jobs and salary increases. We got those? again, you should venture outside mom's basement.
Lol, no we didn't.

That's pretty damn funny coming frok a republican, the party responsible for every recession ever.

What a joke.
reality isn't your thing, so we'll let you loiter in the basement.

its not complicated.

who said prices would go down when corporations got their tax break. We expected jobs and salary increases. We got those? again, you should venture outside mom's basement.
Lol, no we didn't.
well like I said, you should venture outside mom's basement then.

Forum List

Back