At this moment, this Presidency is not going well

The biggest problem, second only to money in politics, is pervasive intellectual laziness, and that is most pervasive in the disinterested, apathetic, bumper-sticker attention span, celebrity-obsessed, apolitical "middle" - the ones some on here hail as the nation's savior.
They'll always be mostly that so long as there are billionaires whose interests are best served by ensuring such conditions. I'd venture that our widespread political apathy is mainly driven by the fact of our relative political powerlessness. A relative very few having and controlling the vast majority of capital translates into having and controlling the vast majority of political power. Can't be denied. Can't be allowed to continue.

Last edited:
Example: We always end up with a "choice" between two known "evils." Why participate in a system that guarantees to make things worse (for all but billionaires and the very lucky) time and time again? Especially given all the 100% unverifiable voting machines being forced upon us against our stated will.

The main question that needs to be asked is what has Trump done that effects the economy

Tax breaks is the obvious first answer but tax breaks have been given by every president since Kennedy. Business are using tax breaks given to help build there businesses

Replace NAFTA, well NAFTA was already in place. All he did was tweek some numbers and rename it. Still the effect on the economy will not be know for a few years

China Trade wars. Well as China sinks in for the long haul, it has been a failure when it hurts certain sections of the population.

NK continues missile testing which will improve their capability of having nuclear weapons

The main question that needs to be asked is what has Trump done that effects the economy
His actual business record has been nothing like the image projected. And from your responses, the answer appears to be not much beyond massively increasing our debt.
Business are using tax breaks given to help build there businesses
Percentage wise, how much more of the alternatives have been happening? Calling them "business tax cuts" no doubt sells better than saying "raises for billionaires."

You're sick. You don't even believe a fetus is a human being. Children are nothing but useful pawns for you twits.
And you are the nauseating religious nutball who values fetuses more than 5 yr olds. And the truly sick thing about it is that you only force yourself to do it for selfish reasons, because you believe in magical, iron aged myths about the afterlife. Really, uou dont value either fetuses or 5 yr olds, but rather only value yourself. You would stomp either of them out to get through the pearly gates.

That's truly gross, and you should be ashamed of yourself.
Nothing religious about basic biology. A fetus is human. Idiot.

don't you get it, its not a human until the mother and her doctor declare it to be a human and decide to let it live. before birth, at birth, after birth---doesn't matter. What I wonder is why not extend that up to the age of two, if the kid becomes a problem or cramps your lifestyle just do away with it.

remember, liberalism is a mental disease, not a political party.

Any links proving liberalism is a mental disease? Valid links I mean, not links to right wing crackpots like michael savage.
And who determines which links are valid? Lol. Of course liberals are mentally ill. They deny that a fetus is a human being. They believe there are numerous genders. They believe man is making the climate change. They believe we used to be monkeys.....well um...I might agree with them there about liberals coming from monkeys.

for your fun and amazement. liberalism is truly a genetic defect. maybe some day medical science will find a cure and the world will be a better place

Liberalism is a genetic defect

Tax breaks is the obvious first answer but tax breaks have been given by every president since Kennedy. Business are using tax breaks given to help build there businesses

Replace NAFTA, well NAFTA was already in place. All he did was tweek some numbers and rename it. Still the effect on the economy will not be know for a few years

China Trade wars. Well as China sinks in for the long haul, it has been a failure when it hurts certain sections of the population.

NK continues missile testing which will improve their capability of having nuclear weapons

tax cuts help everyone that pays taxes, not just the rich

NAFTA was, and is, a disaster for the USA. USMCA should be passed by congress

China is caving and asking for negotiations, the tariffs worked

NK is not testing long range missiles, that was the agreement.

And you are the nauseating religious nutball who values fetuses more than 5 yr olds. And the truly sick thing about it is that you only force yourself to do it for selfish reasons, because you believe in magical, iron aged myths about the afterlife. Really, uou dont value either fetuses or 5 yr olds, but rather only value yourself. You would stomp either of them out to get through the pearly gates.

don't you get it, its not a human until the mother and her doctor declare it to be a human and decide to let it live. before birth, at birth, after birth---doesn't matter. What I wonder is why not extend that up to the age of two, if the kid becomes a problem or cramps your lifestyle just do away with it.

Any links proving liberalism is a mental disease? Valid links I mean, not links to right wing crackpots like michael savage.
And who determines which links are valid? Lol. Of course liberals are mentally ill. They deny that a fetus is a human being. They believe there are numerous genders. They believe man is making the climate change. They believe we used to be monkeys.....well um...I might agree with them there about liberals coming from monkeys.

for your fun and amazement. liberalism is truly a genetic defect. maybe some day medical science will find a cure and the world will be a better place

This great country was founded by liberals

The "liberals" of that time, are very different from the "liberals" of today.

Ask a lib if he believes in "god given rights". Then step back to not get goo on your shoes as they melt down.

bullshit, the 2nd amendment was written into the constitution by liberals???? how about the 1st amendment? The entire constitution is contrary to the positions taken by liberals of today.

Now, were you really trying to say that the founders had genetic defects?

Washington, Jefferson, Adams, Hancock, Bartlett, et. al. were NOT liberals, as liberals have defined themselves today

winger thinks his genetic defect is funny, must be a result of the defect.

So in LibTardia...refusing to feed other people’s live children is synonymous with killing an unborn child?

If only there was a group that cared about the baby on both sides of the birth canal.
I'm pretty sure no conservative supports the KILLING of any child outside the birth canal...You agree?
Well they support weak gun laws which lead to children getting shot and killed regularly.
US leads the world in child gun deaths - CNN

So in LibTardia...refusing to feed other people’s live children is synonymous with killing an unborn child?

If only there was a group that cared about the baby on both sides of the birth canal.
I'm pretty sure no conservative supports the KILLING of any child outside the birth canal...You agree?
Well they support weak gun laws which lead to children getting shot and killed regularly.

which additional gun laws would stop the murders in chicago and baltimore? which additional gun laws would save the kids caught in the crossfire between gangbangers in those cities?

background checks, right? tell me how you do a background check when one gang member trades a gun to another gang member for a bag of crack.

Lol
We have much bigger fish to fry in this country, like repeat offenders... The vast majority of violent crime in this country is done by repeat offenders in progressive controlled urban areas with extremely strict gun control laws.

Execute the violent repeat offenders… Problem solved

Criminal control not gun control... People kill people files cannot.

Political correctness has made you fucking retarded

d

Liberals that believed in the God of the Bible. You creatures aren't "Liberals". You're commies.

Ask a lib if he believes in "god given rights". Then step back to not get goo on your shoes as they melt down.
Ummm.....ya think?

EVERYONE is different than they were 240 years ago

Just to be clear...so you are pro wetback, pro free shit, pro shit on 2nd Amendment, pro choice....Umm, what part about you isn’t full Leftist Loon?

which additional gun laws would stop the murders in chicago and baltimore? which additional gun laws would save the kids caught in the crossfire between gangbangers in those cities?

background checks, right? tell me how you do a background check when one gang member trades a gun to another gang member for a bag of crack.
Yes gun control. Other countries have plenty of gangs, yet those with strong gun control don't have those problems. Our weak laws make getting a gun easy for all, even angry children have no problem.

Ummm.....ya think?

EVERYONE is different than they were 240 years ago
Not really. They just change masks.

Forum List

Back