At this moment, this Presidency is not going well

You're certainly welcome to insult the memory of millions who ACTUALLY suffered, who ACTUALLY died, all for some perceived partisan advantage, but that stuff is too intellectually dishonest and cynical for me.

the third reich began with revisionist history being taught, brainwashing and indoctrination of the young, banning guns, demonization of anyone who disagreed with the leaders, control of the media. Mao's china used exactly the same tactics.

wake up, dude. History is repeating itself in the USA if we don't stop it
I believe that you believe that.

sure I do, because its historically accurate. those regimes destroyed history books, removed monuments, indoctrinated the young, turned kids against parents, demonized those who disagreed, did not allow debate, did not allow dissenting positiions to be heard, controlled the media, caused the media to become a propaganda arm of the government rather than a check of it.

all of those things are happening here now. its amazing that you can't see that.
This stuff is amazing, indeed, we agree there.

which of those things do you not see happening in the USA today?
As you know, I fully agree that the Left has caused grave damage to our culture.

I also believe that the Right has caused grave damage to our socio-economics.

And the Left has their legitimate concerns too, although they inflate the degree just like the Right.

And this is precisely why I think nothing advances in this country until and unless both wings are somehow marginalized.

Trump has struggled throughout his presidency
He can’t maintain a Cabinet, is constantly creating new enemies, moves from one crisis to another, is becoming more paranoid and isolated

the third reich began with revisionist history being taught, brainwashing and indoctrination of the young, banning guns, demonization of anyone who disagreed with the leaders, control of the media. Mao's china used exactly the same tactics.

sure I do, because its historically accurate. those regimes destroyed history books, removed monuments, indoctrinated the young, turned kids against parents, demonized those who disagreed, did not allow debate, did not allow dissenting positiions to be heard, controlled the media, caused the media to become a propaganda arm of the government rather than a check of it.

all of those things are happening here now. its amazing that you can't see that.

As you know, I fully agree that the Left has caused grave damage to our culture.

And the Left has their legitimate concerns too, although they inflate the degree just like the Right.

And this is precisely why I think nothing advances in this country until and unless both wings are somehow marginalized.
We need a strong middle like we used to have

Desperately.

He can’t maintain a Cabinet, is constantly creating new enemies, moves from one crisis to another, is becoming more paranoid and isolated

What you didn’t state (which every one knows) is that the lurching from crisis to crisis takes place without the crises being resolved.

I’m a bit confused by your position...I’m pretty sure one of us is struggling to make a simple distinction here...we both know the fetus is killed during an abortion....are you saying the “5yr olds” will definitely die if American taxpayers aren’t willing to fuck themselves?

Fetuses aren't people.

Are eagle eggs eagles?
http-liberall-iberallogic10-liberal-logic-101-eagles-egg-unborn-child-ttp-33669826.png

c3njnidvuaidly1-jpg-large.jpeg

What you didn’t state (which every one knows) is that the lurching from crisis to crisis takes place without the crises being resolved.

Trump should be coasting to an easy re-election. Leave the economy alone, get along with our allies, keep our enemies in check.

But he insists on creating crises where none exist, picking fights and generally appearing unstable

If they'll butcher an innocent defenseless human baby in the womb, they'll have no problem marching you to the ovens.
Do you really, truly believe that?
ask the jews in Germany in the 1940s, oh right, you can't they are dead
You're certainly welcome to insult the memory of millions who ACTUALLY suffered, who ACTUALLY died, all for some perceived partisan advantage, but that stuff is too intellectually dishonest and cynical for me.

You’re right.

Rounding up everyone you hate and putting them into camps like your blob is doing….very nazi like.
Obama did it. Obama is a Nazi. Cool.

Desperately.

Good luck with that.
One third of this nation is here with illegal roots, they do not belong here, they were not invited here by The People. You Loons support and justify their invasion and force Americans to foster thirdworld filth...it is YOU who have backed good, real Americans into a corner and demanded the divide. We are just too different, it’s Americans vs. unAmericans....embrace the divide fellas...it’s alive and well...soon wetbacks will be viewed by all as the 1950’s Negro was....We may even make them ride at the back of the bus. They are shredding America at its core.

Do you really, truly believe that?

You’re right.

Rounding up everyone you hate and putting them into camps like your blob is doing….very nazi like.

And they were often released pending their hearing. Is that happening now? Then shut up.

You’re right.

And they were often released pending their hearing. Is that happening now? Then shut up.
And they never came back for their hearing. You should be angry at the parents for putting their children through such trauma, but I know the children are very useful pawns. Shame on you.

You’re right.

And they never came back for their hearing. You should be angry at the parents for putting their children through such trauma, but I know the children are very useful pawns. Shame on you.

According to Hispanic support organizations…Obama was called the “Deporter in Chief”. They would know what actually happened. And he did it without converting our detainment centers into death camps like your blob has.

And he did it while supplying soap and toothpaste. Unlike your blob.

You’re right.

According to Hispanic support organizations…Obama was called the “Deporter in Chief”. They would know what actually happened. And he did it without converting our detainment centers into death camps like your blob has.
Ooooooo, "death camps". LOL.

Correct.

Of course, in the bizarre universe of the Trump sycophant, the revolving door that is his ‘cabinet’ demonstrates Trump to be the ‘strong leader,’ the ‘decisive CEO of the country’ dispatching the incompetent and disloyal with authority.

The endless creation of enemies is Trump ‘standing up’ to foreign and domestic opponents and putting ‘America first.’

Moving from one crisis to another is always someone else’s fault – the nefarious machinations of the ‘deep state,’ the ‘liberal’ media, and ‘disloyal’ Democrats.

The Trump Cult has become just as paranoid and isolated as its leader – skilled in the art of the delusional rationalization of Trump’s many faults and incessant failures.

Correct.

Of course, in the bizarre universe of the Trump sycophant, the revolving door that is his ‘cabinet’ demonstrates Trump to be the ‘strong leader,’ the ‘decisive CEO of the country’ dispatching the incompetent and disloyal with authority.

The endless creation of enemies is Trump ‘standing up’ to foreign and domestic opponents and putting ‘America first.’

Moving from one crisis to another is always someone else’s fault – the nefarious machinations of the ‘deep state,’ the ‘liberal’ media, and ‘disloyal’ Democrats.

The Trump Cult has become just as paranoid and isolated as its leader – skilled in the art of the delusional rationalization of Trump’s many faults and incessant failures.

The country will have to make a decision on whether we should return to stable leadership in 2020

Absolutely. Nothing's more needed than folks of sound judgment voicing full-throated support for the ACA who also think Obamacare is a shitty piece of legislation that should be abolished.

Really, there is very little more ludicrous than the notion that an apathetic, ignorant "middle" that doesn't show up, can't decide whether the Supreme Court or Congress makes the law, couldn't find Pakistan on a map but is in favor of bombing Agrabah, would right things and needs to be stronger.

I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of you and your pals.
Nope, you're pointing out your own, which is much worse. Oops!
You're sick. You don't even believe a fetus is a human being. Children are nothing but useful pawns for you twits.
And you are the nauseating religious nutball who values fetuses more than 5 yr olds. And the truly sick thing about it is that you only force yourself to do it for selfish reasons, because you believe in magical, iron aged myths about the afterlife. Really, uou dont value either fetuses or 5 yr olds, but rather only value yourself. You would stomp either of them out to get through the pearly gates.

That's truly gross, and you should be ashamed of yourself.
Nothing religious about basic biology. A fetus is human. Idiot.

don't you get it, its not a human until the mother and her doctor declare it to be a human and decide to let it live. before birth, at birth, after birth---doesn't matter. What I wonder is why not extend that up to the age of two, if the kid becomes a problem or cramps your lifestyle just do away with it.

remember, liberalism is a mental disease, not a political party.

Any links proving liberalism is a mental disease? Valid links I mean, not links to right wing crackpots like michael savage.

Nope, you're pointing out your own, which is much worse. Oops!
You're sick. You don't even believe a fetus is a human being. Children are nothing but useful pawns for you twits.
And you are the nauseating religious nutball who values fetuses more than 5 yr olds. And the truly sick thing about it is that you only force yourself to do it for selfish reasons, because you believe in magical, iron aged myths about the afterlife. Really, uou dont value either fetuses or 5 yr olds, but rather only value yourself. You would stomp either of them out to get through the pearly gates.

That's truly gross, and you should be ashamed of yourself.
Nothing religious about basic biology. A fetus is human. Idiot.

don't you get it, its not a human until the mother and her doctor declare it to be a human and decide to let it live. before birth, at birth, after birth---doesn't matter. What I wonder is why not extend that up to the age of two, if the kid becomes a problem or cramps your lifestyle just do away with it.

remember, liberalism is a mental disease, not a political party.

Any links proving liberalism is a mental disease? Valid links I mean, not links to right wing crackpots like michael savage.
And who determines which links are valid? Lol. Of course liberals are mentally ill. They deny that a fetus is a human being. They believe there are numerous genders. They believe man is making the climate change. They believe we used to be monkeys.....well um...I might agree with them there about liberals coming from monkeys.

Forum List

Back