At this moment, this Presidency is not going well

Well they support weak gun laws which lead to children getting shot and killed regularly.
US leads the world in child gun deaths - CNN

which additional gun laws would stop the murders in chicago and baltimore? which additional gun laws would save the kids caught in the crossfire between gangbangers in those cities?

background checks, right? tell me how you do a background check when one gang member trades a gun to another gang member for a bag of crack.
Yes gun control. Other countries have plenty of gangs, yet those with strong gun control don't have those problems. Our weak laws make getting a gun easy for all, even angry children have no problem.

Yeah, other countries with fewer blacks you mean. (and hispanics)?

You are cruising for a bruising. The lefties are going to see what you are aiming for and land on you like a ton of bricks.

In before the dog pile.
Look at Klan Boy....blaming the negroes

In Chicago, 1,800 people have been shot this year. That is 212 fewer than2018.
Data through Monday, August 26,2019

Tracking Chicago shooting victims
^^

Grave dancer

This great country was founded by liberals

The "liberals" of that time, are very different from the "liberals" of today.

Ask a lib if he believes in "god given rights". Then step back to not get goo on your shoes as they melt down.
Ummm.....ya think?

EVERYONE is different than they were 240 years ago

So, your attempt to have some sort of validation from claiming the Founding Fathers were part of your group, is silly.

That was my point. Which went right over your head.

Yes, a group we proudly call LIBERALS

Who is destroying America
We made America and are responsible for every social advance

for your fun and amazement. liberalism is truly a genetic defect. maybe some day medical science will find a cure and the world will be a better place

Liberalism is a genetic defect
If you buy into that, you are an embarrassing moron.
You should be embarrassed. You've bought into the propaganda that there are numerous genders. There are only two, male and female.
You are a delusional fool that has to lie to hinself out loud to justify his own behaviors.
Tell us how many genders there are?
Two, in biology. But, in psychology, there is a spectrum. Simple as that. I have no desire to hear your ignorant, religion-fueled opinions on either. So go peddle your insecure, whiny nonsense to your shaman.
Psychology has to do with the mind. In your mind, you can be anything you dream of, but that's not reality. Some people claim they're Jesus. Some people claim to be the King of France, etc. Some males claim to be women, and women claim to be men....in their mind. In psychology, that's called "mental illness". That's why those of us who are clear thinkers and healthy believe you creatures are mentally ill.

The "liberals" of that time, are very different from the "liberals" of today.

Ask a lib if he believes in "god given rights". Then step back to not get goo on your shoes as they melt down.
Ummm.....ya think?

So, your attempt to have some sort of validation from claiming the Founding Fathers were part of your group, is silly.

I wouldn't call murdering innocent defenseless babies a "social advance". Perhaps if you're a Nazi......

Ummm.....ya think?

I wouldn't call murdering innocent defenseless babies a "social advance". Perhaps if you're a Nazi......

Never murdered babies......that is illegal

In psychology, that's called "mental illness".
Sorry, in psychology, identifying as a different gender from their biological sex is not mental illness. That's a fact. You don't know what you are talking about and should shut up immediately. While your iron aged rag might teach you how not to eat shellfuish and how to stone women for adultery, it teaches fuck all about modern, clinical psychology.

No, it's legal. Now you're gonna play games, huh. Shame on you.

Sorry, in psychology, identifying as a different gender from their biological sex is not mental illness. That's a fact. You don't know what you are talking about and should shut up immediately. While your iron aged rag might teach you how not to eat shellfuish and how to stone women for adultery, it teaches fuck all about modern, clinical psychology.
Yes, it is mental illness. It's called "gender dysphoria". You're a first class idiot.

The human baby in the womb that was murdered didn't have a choice either, but you vermin don't cry over that child.
But you are just pointing out what a fucking idiot you are, caring about a fetus, but not a 5yr old child.

Open mouth, insert foot.
Wrong. I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of you and your pals. Nice try, but your hypocrisy is glaring. The 5 year old will live, the aborted child is DEAD. That 5 year old is nothing but a pawn for you.
What about all the children in Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, St. Louis? They act so concerned and turn away from their own! Just know that!the shame is on their face

Yes, it is mental illness. It's called "gender dysphoria". You're a first class idiot.
Sorry, not all cases are clinical gender dysmorphia, nor are all cases of gender dysphoria classified as illness. Seriosuly, you should shut your idiot mouth immediately, you have no idea what you are talking about. Literally every najor medical group on the planet -- from the WHO to the APA -- have declared that being transgender is not a mental illness.

Sorry shaman, the world has left you behind.

We know liberalism is a mental illness, that's a fact

Sorry, not all cases are clinical gender euphoria, nor are all cases of gender dysphoria classified as illness. Seriosuly, you should shut your idiot moith immediately, you have no idea what you are talking about.
Seriosuly, you should shut your idiot moith immediately, you have no idea what you are talking about.

Say what?

Getting your ass kicked once again..

To fucking funny

Murdering babies has always been against the law

Say what?

its-tbt-weacebookcom-thebestsu-what-chu-talkin-bout-willis-who-remembers-8005688.png

Sorry, not all cases are clinical gender dysmorphia, nor are all cases of gender dysphoria classified as illness. Seriosuly, you should shut your idiot mouth immediately, you have no idea what you are talking about. Literally every najor medical group on the planet -- from the WHO to the APA -- have declared that being transgender is not a mental illness.

Sorry shaman, the world has left you behind.
Why don't you shut my mouth. I think I'll talk all day. The world is going to hell, so I'm pretty happy if I don't go along with it. I'm a free thinker. I have the right to believe gender dysphoria is a mental illness, regardless of who says it isn't. If that upsets you that people can think differently than you, you're probably very miserable.

Supreme Court said it's legal. Idiot. Go play your game with someone else.

Supreme Court said it's legal. Idiot. Go play your game with someone else.

He doesn't know science

Say what?
You can look it up

Forum List

Back