At this moment, this Presidency is not going well

So you disagree with every decision of the court.

So you like the supreme court's decision on banning union money?
Sobyou like the supreme courts decision on gay marriage?

Doesn't matter what you like. And,while the decisions on union money may ne reversed,ypu will not be using your religious nonsense, which is fading in importance, to reverse the gay marriage decision.
You can't predict the future. The Supreme Court ruled slavery was legal in 1856. How did that turn out? Nothing is set in stone.

OK then

You get the Supreme Court to rule it is murder then you can claim it is
The Supreme Court isn't the final word. The Supreme Court ruled slavery was legal. How did that turn out?
They are the final arbiter

Get the court to declare abortion murder and you can call it that

The standard position of Anti-Trumpers is that that doesn't matter.

Do you disagree with them? Do you support TRump is attempting to change that? Or do you support that status quo, and if so, why?
Trump attempting to make it greater and a most important infrastructure project isn't even on the horizon

Sorry, I didn't see any answers to my questions. Please try again.

Do you disagree with them? Do you support TRump is attempting to change that? Or do you support that status quo, and if so, why?
IF and only IF dems say that doesn't matter I DON"T agree ,,,I also btw don't agree in supporting illegals

Good for you. YOu have the moral courage to admit the obvious truth, that Trade Balance matters, and even to, sort of, strongly implied that you would agree with Trump on that.

See, the rest of the anti-Trumpers, RIGHT AND LEFT,

are pretending that the trade balance doesn't matter.

BUT, every other world leader from China's to the EU's, ect, is obviously negotiating with an eye to maintaining as much of a trade surplus for their nations, at our expense, as they can.

Which demonstrates that every other leader, AGREES with Trump, in that they not only believe that Trade Balance matters, but that it is their job to get the best trade balance for their nation as they can.

And the anti-Trumpers attack Trump for doing that, while giving ALL THE OTHER WORLD LEADERS a pass for doing that same.

They are quite delusional, and their attempts to justify, their position is hilarious and cowardly.

Kudos to you, for not buying into that shit. Though I can see it was hard for you to refuse to conform the mass hysteria.

But you did it. Congratulations!!!!
My problem is the way he went about it Instead of gathering up our allies to approach China with strength he goes alone And maybe even more important than the balances is the theft of our intellectual property

Actually, President Trump is going with the help of our allies.

The Empire of Japan, for example, is going to buy more food from America, after an agreement with Trump's good friend Shinzo "Honest" Abe. The President is also chumming around with other leaders in the Orient including President Moon of South Korea, Un of North Korea and Duterte of the Philippine Republic.

Trump attempting to make it greater and a most important infrastructure project isn't even on the horizon

IF and only IF dems say that doesn't matter I DON"T agree ,,,I also btw don't agree in supporting illegals

Good for you. YOu have the moral courage to admit the obvious truth, that Trade Balance matters, and even to, sort of, strongly implied that you would agree with Trump on that.

BUT, every other world leader from China's to the EU's, ect, is obviously negotiating with an eye to maintaining as much of a trade surplus for their nations, at our expense, as they can.

Which demonstrates that every other leader, AGREES with Trump, in that they not only believe that Trade Balance matters, but that it is their job to get the best trade balance for their nation as they can.

And the anti-Trumpers attack Trump for doing that, while giving ALL THE OTHER WORLD LEADERS a pass for doing that same.

They are quite delusional, and their attempts to justify, their position is hilarious and cowardly.

Kudos to you, for not buying into that shit. Though I can see it was hard for you to refuse to conform the mass hysteria.

My problem is the way he went about it Instead of gathering up our allies to approach China with strength he goes alone And maybe even more important than the balances is the theft of our intellectual property

Actually, President Trump is going with the help of our allies.

The Empire of Japan, for example, is going to buy more food from America, after an agreement with Trump's good friend Shinzo "Honest" Abe. The President is also chumming around with other leaders in the Orient including President Moon of South Korea, Un of North Korea and Duterte of the Philippine Republic.
South Korea and Japan are at each others throats and we needed all our allies to make China toe the mark

None of the victims were armed. If people were armed, there wouldn't be as many victims since we wouldn't have to wait for a cop to show up. Many people don't realize that a cop doesn't have a gun to bbn protect you. It's to protect the cop.
Armed people get shot and killed all the time. Look at how often law enforcement is shot and killed. Meanwhile countries with strong gun control have a homicide rate a fraction of ours.
Yes, cops get shot, but at least they have a chance. There are mass shootings everywhere.
A chance? Cops are rarely shot in countries with strong gun control. See another mass shooting in TX? TX is pretty armed aren't they? Yet they own 4 out of our 10 worst mass shootings. Go figure.
Let's see a lik

Lets see a link to your stats.
Here is an example with the UK.
https://psmag.com/news/cops-killing-and-being-killed
But more civilians with guns, more cops getting killed. Since 2000, six U.K. cops have died from gunshots; in the U.S., 788. We have 11 times as many cops, but 130 times as many killed by guns. (The other two leading causes of police deaths are heart attacks and car accidents.)
Yet cops support the NRA and firearms training.

So you like the supreme court's decision on banning union money?
Sobyou like the supreme courts decision on gay marriage?

Doesn't matter what you like. And,while the decisions on union money may ne reversed,ypu will not be using your religious nonsense, which is fading in importance, to reverse the gay marriage decision.
You can't predict the future. The Supreme Court ruled slavery was legal in 1856. How did that turn out? Nothing is set in stone.

OK then

You get the Supreme Court to rule it is murder then you can claim it is
The Supreme Court isn't the final word. The Supreme Court ruled slavery was legal. How did that turn out?
They are the final arbiter

Get the court to declare abortion murder and you can call it that
I don't allow the Supreme Court to dictate what I believe. I call abortion murder and nothing anyone can do about it. You didn't answer my question. How did that turn out when the Supreme Court ruled slavery was legal. What happened a few years later?

Democrats know Trump is easily going to win a second term. :)
You both also laughed when we said Trump was going to beat Hillary, Brain357 and edward37. lol
Can lightening strike twice in the same spot?
Can democrats learn from their mistakes?
I’ll give that the same possibilities of lightening striking twice in the same spot.
You think for example a dem candidate won't visit Wisc. like hillary didn't? Those 4 states will get lots of attention

You also laughed when we talked about Trump beating Hillary, edward37 and Brian.
He who laughs last laughs best ,,,,and Wisc Mich and Penn will make you cry in 2020 and maybe even Florida turns on trump

I suppose this country can opt for decline and depression, and the voters will certainly have that opportunity.

But the big issue in 2021 and beyond if the D's win, will be if there was any Red Chinese collusion to rig the 2020 election.

Everyone attached to a liberal President will be fair game

You both also laughed when we said Trump was going to beat Hillary, Brain357 and edward37. lol
Can lightening strike twice in the same spot?
Can democrats learn from their mistakes?
I’ll give that the same possibilities of lightening striking twice in the same spot.
You think for example a dem candidate won't visit Wisc. like hillary didn't? Those 4 states will get lots of attention

Hillary's decision not to visit Wisconsin was undoubtably the correct political decision.

Anywhere she went, she would lose support. Staying out of the Cheesehead State kept it close.

Been a good afternoon here Not too much down and dirty from either side ....Now time for my afternoon scotch and watching a few ponies run Hope all are safe from hurricane Even those in Alabama that trump said lol was in trouble

Been a good afternoon here Not too much down and dirty from either side ....Now time for my afternoon scotch and watching a few ponies run Hope all are safe from hurricane Even those in Alabama that trump said lol was in trouble
Aww... I was hoping you’d stick around and shine some more light on our democrat members. :)

Aww... I was hoping you’d stick around and shine some more light on our democrat members. :)
I respect each and everyone of the Dems posting here What do you mean shining more light ? I havent had my drink yet

I respect each and everyone of the Dems posting here What do you mean shining more light ? I havent had my drink yet

You never respected me when I was a card carrying Democrat, ed.

Armed people get shot and killed all the time. Look at how often law enforcement is shot and killed. Meanwhile countries with strong gun control have a homicide rate a fraction of ours.
Yes, cops get shot, but at least they have a chance. There are mass shootings everywhere.
A chance? Cops are rarely shot in countries with strong gun control. See another mass shooting in TX? TX is pretty armed aren't they? Yet they own 4 out of our 10 worst mass shootings. Go figure.
Let's see a lik

Lets see a link to your stats.
Here is an example with the UK.
https://psmag.com/news/cops-killing-and-being-killed
But more civilians with guns, more cops getting killed. Since 2000, six U.K. cops have died from gunshots; in the U.S., 788. We have 11 times as many cops, but 130 times as many killed by guns. (The other two leading causes of police deaths are heart attacks and car accidents.)
Yet cops support the NRA and firearms training.
They have been lied to by the gun lobby. I bet the gun lobby never shared those stats now did they?

1. Our "allies" are doing the same style of shit to US, to a lesser degree. They were never going to ally with US on trade. The world is used to US being their bitch, and US waking up, was never going to be popular.

2. THe theft of intellectual property is both part of the trade imbalance AND a powerful example of how predatory the Chinese view of trade is. This is about their bad behavior, not ours.

You never respected me when I was a card carrying Democrat, ed.
LOL Polak you were always FOS with that card carrying bs But you did add humor to that other board Now will is here Didn't like him then either

Forum List

Back