At this moment, this Presidency is not going well

Pitiful losers that don’t know what they talk about and totally gives out the incorrect weight on issues

This is what makes foolish losers their low logic makes them blind to see and understand correctly

Again low logic makes people blind to understandings like above

China has no choice but to work with trump and not against and this soon will show up to all but the blind and the crooks that covers up the truth

Red China is trying to rig the 2020 election and bring in a liberal Democrat who won't fight with them on trade. They could be colluding with the Beto, Steyer, Sleepy Joe and Crazy Bernie campaigns among many others. I hope the Trump FBI has moles inside these campaigns to keep an eye on them and make sure they don't work with the Chicoms who are trying to defeat The Donald.

They have been lied to by the gun lobby. I bet the gun lobby never shared those stats now did they?
No, you've been lied to. You believe cops are your self defense. They're not.
Very few police are aware of stats. They have been lied to. We need to make them aware.

You have been lied to. You think having lots of guns around is safer? Then why is our homicide rate much higher than countries with strong gun control? Why do we have regular mass shootings? Heck hundreds die each year just in gun accidents. Countries with strong gun control are much safer.
Crazy people. Why don't you get rid of all the cars?
Well if we got rid of all the cars the economy would collapse when people can't get to work. People would die when they can't get emergency medical treatment and food. I think the chaos is obvious. Now most of us wouldn't notice if we got rid of all the guns.
Tell me how you're going to get rid of all the guns. Chicago, Baltimore, etc, really want to know because they've been trying for years.
You need federal laws obviously. Chicago guns come from areas with weak gun laws. Eliminate areas with weak gun laws.

They have been lied to by the gun lobby. I bet the gun lobby never shared those stats now did they?
Very few police are aware of stats. They have been lied to. We need to make them aware.

You have been lied to. You think having lots of guns around is safer? Then why is our homicide rate much higher than countries with strong gun control? Why do we have regular mass shootings? Heck hundreds die each year just in gun accidents. Countries with strong gun control are much safer.
Well if we got rid of all the cars the economy would collapse when people can't get to work. People would die when they can't get emergency medical treatment and food. I think the chaos is obvious. Now most of us wouldn't notice if we got rid of all the guns.

Why don't we just reduce the number of cars down to the level they have in Togo?

We don't have to ban them, just be a lot greener, and a lot safer.
For the same reasons already stated.

Pitiful losers that don’t know what they talk about and totally gives out the incorrect weight on issues

This is what makes foolish losers their low logic makes them blind to see and understand correctly

China has no choice but to work with trump and not against and this soon will show up to all but the blind and the crooks that covers up the truth
China can do what they want. Their leader doesn't have an election and they aren't exactly well known for caring about their people.

Cocaine Mitch needs to put up Crazy Bernie's legislation to raise the minimum wage to 15 bucks an hour up for a vote.

and once it gets passed by the Senate and the House we'll see what that fraud in the white house thinks of the american poor

If the D's win the Presidency next year, Trump will do Crazy Bernie one better by raising the Minimum Wage during the Lame Duck Session. He'll raise it above the Sanders' proposal.
Trump will NEVER raise minimum wage

Red China is trying to rig the 2020 election and bring in a liberal Democrat who won't fight with them on trade. They could be colluding with the Beto, Steyer, Sleepy Joe and Crazy Bernie campaigns among many others. I hope the Trump FBI has moles inside these campaigns to keep an eye on them and make sure they don't work with the Chicoms who are trying to defeat The Donald.
China knows Trump will fold on a trade war in an election year

Tell me how you're going to get rid of all the guns. Chicago, Baltimore, etc, really want to know because they've been trying for years.
You need federal laws obviously. Chicago guns come from areas with weak gun laws. Eliminate areas with weak gun laws.
Oh yeah, Federal law will fix Chicago, huh. Gee, it's so simple.

Federal gun laws would help with all our gun crime. Right now even angry children can get guns for mass shootings.

Actually, you are wrong.

Chicago guns come from Chicago. Chicago gun dealers work out of the trunks of their cars and out of the back rooms of cocktail lounges.

They sell to anyone with cash, NO back ground checks at all.

Gun control doesn't touch them.

The choice isn't between guns and no guns. Its been taxpaying , legit gun dealers, or dealers who sell to anyone.

Remember, the people are going to satisfy their self defense needs. You can't stop that, no one can.

Trump is turning the Presidency into a laughing stock

The world is mocking the once proud United States

Federal gun laws would help with all our gun crime. Right now even angry children can get guns for mass shootings.
Where do angry children get guns?

China knows Trump will fold on a trade war in an election year

China is scared to death of japan and India

Japan is set to help trump in big ways

Japan can be just as powerful as chins if they wanted too

Trump has China with no choice

So, move! Canada and Mexico aren't too far.

First, Trump will have to deal with Robert Mueller. And if that fails, there still is the SDNY

NYC is getting weak by the second

A stampede out by the people

This years exodus is OVER twice the rate as last years record stampede out of their productive people

New York will have trumps military to arrest the crooked New York leaders

Folks that is coming

The men of America says so

Wrong

You are about to see the shock of your life

Very unwise to over look who is on whose side

You are on the side of history losers
Republicans have always been on the wrong side of history for the last 50 years

Wrong

You are about to see the shock of your life

Very unwise to over look who is on whose side

You are on the side of history losers
Republicans have always been on the wrong side of history for the last 50 years

Since when is embracing the concept of Life itself the wrong side of history?

How is embracing Normative Sexuality the wrong side of history?

Forum List

Back