At this point, I find the "liberal butthurt" theme from the RW fascinating

Look, I'll admit that if Trump had lost, I would have gloated and rubbed it in Trump supporters faces. Not because I particularly like Hillary or the DNC, but because I know how terrible of an idea it would have been in electing Trump.

Here's the difference though. I would rub it in, but I would also make it clear why Hillary is the lesser of two evils. I could easily compare and contrast the two and explain why we would all be fortunate in not having Trump as president even if Hillary is still a buzz kill in some respects.

But here we are with Trump officially becoming elected. Since Election Day, Trump has lied; flip flopped on all of his core policy positions, and has ranted like an insecure little girl on Twitter. Despite this, the RW refuses to acknowledge how pathetic this behavior is. When any sort of criticism is raised about Trump, the Rightwing's ONLY response is the "liberal butt hurt" theme. They make no effort to defend Trump. Why? Because they secretly know they can't.

Deep down conservatives know electing Trump was a god awful idea but they cant admit that to themselves let alone anyone else.
I don't think you are fascinating at all. I think you and every single stupid butthole loser like you are all about as sharp as a bowling ball.

Look, I'll admit that if Trump had lost, I would have gloated and rubbed it in Trump supporters faces. Not because I particularly like Hillary or the DNC, but because I know how terrible of an idea it would have been in electing Trump.

Here's the difference though. I would rub it in, but I would also make it clear why Hillary is the lesser of two evils. I could easily compare and contrast the two and explain why we would all be fortunate in not having Trump as president even if Hillary is still a buzz kill in some respects.

But here we are with Trump officially becoming elected. Since Election Day, Trump has lied; flip flopped on all of his core policy positions, and has ranted like an insecure little girl on Twitter. Despite this, the RW refuses to acknowledge how pathetic this behavior is. When any sort of criticism is raised about Trump, the Rightwing's ONLY response is the "liberal butt hurt" theme. They make no effort to defend Trump. Why? Because they secretly know they can't.

Deep down conservatives know electing Trump was a god awful idea but they cant admit that to themselves let alone anyone else.

BUTTHURT - The Movie

BUTTHURT - The Movie

Thank you for proving my point.

Awwwww.....stupid snowflake....
Thanks for proving my point!

So are you going to defend Trump or just be pussy about this?
Why would I defend Herr Trumpenfurher, when your laughably preposterous comment was at the nub of the matter?

Fact remains that you are either dumb as a fucking stump, or so blinded by partisanship that you cannot recognize a treasonous criminal when you see one because she's on "your team".

"Not because I particularly like Hillary". That's a telling sentence. Don't libs understand that the dislike of Hillary is key to the understanding of what happened in the election? Nobody liked Hillary except the true believers in California and NY. If the low information left is adamantly against Trump's "core policy positions" why aren't they moderating their view about Trump if he is allegedly moderating his core positions? The short answer is that the low information left only knows what they read on Huffington and the rest of the fake news and they ain't got a freaking clue and they don't give a damn about it.

Well, let me tell ya troll, my mission was to prevent the hildabitch from ever making a supreme court nomination, CAN YOU SAY, MISSION ACCOMPLISHED??????

Everything on top of that is just gravy.

At this point, I find the "liberal butthurt" theme from the RW fascinating

Apparently little billy seems to find anything with "butt" in it fascinating.

The butt hurt is very deep in this one. For you:

butthurt-cream-dawgmaspatentedbutthurtcream1.jpg

Good grief, the moonbats STILL can't admit to themselves that Hillary is a flat out criminal, let alone less likeable than a Charles Manson.

"Buzz kill". Just stop it. :talk2hand:
Hillary has a shady record no doubt, but there's a reason for her not being prosecuted. Of course as you may have noticed, the email scandal has all but disappeared since the end of the election. Hmm why is that?

Because it doesn't matter anymore. Duh.....

but I would also make it clear why Hillary is the lesser of two evils
:disbelief:
How?
That's what I wanted to know.
It was Billie's quote.

Yo

How?
It was Billie's quote.
You backed it up

Yo

How?
It was Billie's quote.
You backed it up
No. I just found a lot of irony in his statement

Deep down we knew he would fuck up the establishment.......and did just what we thought. Your old school political playbook was useless against him. And now Washington will try the same shit, and they will be steamrolled.

Good grief, the moonbats STILL can't admit to themselves that Hillary is a flat out criminal, let alone less likeable than a Charles Manson.

My, that's a giant pie of bs you believe, dupes. And all a NYC con man had to do was keep a straight face repeating it.

My, that's a giant pie of bs you believe, dupes. And all a NYC con man had to do was keep a straight face repeating it.
Which proves his point. She is less likable than cancer, that's pretty bad.

Forum List

Back