At this point, I find the "liberal butthurt" theme from the RW fascinating

Look, I'll admit that if Trump had lost, I would have gloated and rubbed it in Trump supporters faces. Not because I particularly like Hillary or the DNC, but because I know how terrible of an idea it would have been in electing Trump.

Here's the difference though. I would rub it in, but I would also make it clear why Hillary is the lesser of two evils. I could easily compare and contrast the two and explain why we would all be fortunate in not having Trump as president even if Hillary is still a buzz kill in some respects.

But here we are with Trump officially becoming elected. Since Election Day, Trump has lied; flip flopped on all of his core policy positions, and has ranted like an insecure little girl on Twitter. Despite this, the RW refuses to acknowledge how pathetic this behavior is. When any sort of criticism is raised about Trump, the Rightwing's ONLY response is the "liberal butt hurt" theme. They make no effort to defend Trump. Why? Because they secretly know they can't.

Deep down conservatives know electing Trump was a god awful idea but they cant admit that to themselves let alone anyone else.

The funniest thing is, those people who are talking about "butt hurt" are the ones who have spent the last eight years moaning about Obama and claiming he should never have been president, while calling anyone who does the same with Trump a loser.... takes one to know one, hey?

The gloating has only just begun, you people made us suffer through 8 years of Obama now its payback time.
Dude, whatever. Have fun with gloating. If gloating is that important to you, then do it. But at the very least, either admit Trump is a sack of garbage, or make an effort to defend his actions up until this point.

The gloating has only just begun, you people made us suffer through 8 years of Obama now its payback time.
Dude, whatever. Have fun with gloating. If gloating is that important to you, then do it. But at the very least, either admit Trump is a sack of garbage, or make an effort to defend his actions up until this point.

We won, you lost, ha ha. That goes for you RINO's too.

Lol thank you for proving the point of my OP.

Lol thank you for proving the point of my OP.
:itsok:

...electing Trump was a god awful idea...
Of COURSE is was a bad idea.

However, it ALSO gives you a gauge, for just how disgusted much of America IS, with the goddamned LibTard social re-engineering agenda.

America was SO desperate to break the shackles of Establishment Progressive Liberalism that they voted for He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named...

LibTards should have focused more on Straight White Christian America and (far) less on the fringes...

Arrogant phukkers...

When you abandon (then insult and deride) your traditional base, there are consequences...

These are your consequences...

Enjoy.

The only reason they elected him is to fuck over the poor and to gut what is left of the middle class. They want to remake America into south Asia or central America.

Says the fucking fibber who says liberals started NASA, NOAA and the FDA..

Look, I'll admit that if Trump had lost, I would have gloated and rubbed it in Trump supporters faces. Not because I particularly like Hillary or the DNC, but because I know how terrible of an idea it would have been in electing Trump.

Here's the difference though. I would rub it in, but I would also make it clear why Hillary is the lesser of two evils. I could easily compare and contrast the two and explain why we would all be fortunate in not having Trump as president even if Hillary is still a buzz kill in some respects.

But here we are with Trump officially becoming elected. Since Election Day, Trump has lied; flip flopped on all of his core policy positions, and has ranted like an insecure little girl on Twitter. Despite this, the RW refuses to acknowledge how pathetic this behavior is. When any sort of criticism is raised about Trump, the Rightwing's ONLY response is the "liberal butt hurt" theme. They make no effort to defend Trump. Why? Because they secretly know they can't.

Deep down conservatives know electing Trump was a god awful idea but they cant admit that to themselves let alone anyone else.

I call what the Trump haters do disgusting.

If Trump had lost and his supporters were dong what these idiots are doing they would be castigated by the LSM and everyone else.

These idiots just can't believe Hillary lost and Trump won. Trump will be sworn in on 20 Jan and be the POTUS.

These fools will just have to grin and bear it. Assholes every one.

Good grief, the moonbats STILL can't admit to themselves that Hillary is a flat out criminal, let alone less likeable than a Charles Manson.

"Buzz kill". Just stop it. :talk2hand:
Hillary has a shady record no doubt, but there's a reason for her not being prosecuted. Of course as you may have noticed, the email scandal has all but disappeared since the end of the election. Hmm why is that?
The reason is called political power.

..We know it upsets you billy that trump doesn't have a (D) after his name but have some compassion Trump is a liberal after all.

Ahh, exactly which policies has Trump "flip-flopped" on?

Please be specific.

"I would assign a special prosecutor...."

Hes not even in office yet, maybe hell have one for "cyber security ", starting with clintons server.

He already said he isn't going to pursue this promise, dumbass. PAY ATTENTION TO THE WORLD AROUND YOU.

Trump won’t try to prosecute Clinton after all, aide says

It also says he didnt rule it out. Its not a first day priority.
I didnt vote for him to jail Clinton, but I think he'll surprise you
lol you're such a dumbass. He says he didn't rule it out? Why would he even backtrack on promising it in the first place?

He didn't, I think you dupes overestimate how much we want it. I want the wall, everything else is gravy........the wall symbolizes a lot of stuff and even as Germany gets attacked again, fucktards like you want an open borders policy.

60b50c0aeaf5b8e56dd183a8b28e5027.jpg

A Trump presidency is a crap shoot, a Hillary presidency would have just been crap. IOW, sure Trump is not a professional politician, but he might make some good moves.

The bottom line here is that the Hillary sycophants have been immensely entertaining with their unhinged behavior and very clear butthurt symptoms. That's why you're seeing this reaction. We saw the same thing from Obama sycophants during his regime, when any and all criticism was answered with "RACIST!". That's why I called him The Fragile One.

The RWnuts around here are now in the role they do the worst at,

defending incumbents. It will be especially entertaining to see them try to defend Trump's future failures,

one after another.

defending incumbents. It will be especially entertaining to see them try to defend Trump's future failures,

one after another.
Trump's not even an incumbent yet.

one after another.
Trump's not even an incumbent yet.

Then why are nuts like you giving him credit for certain things as if he is president?
I haven't done that. There are, however, some things that he has done and/or that likely would not have happened had he not been elected.

The point is, you're talking about him like we're in 2020 and you have 4 years of a track record to talk about. A little premature, aren't you?

The only reason they elected him is to fuck over the poor and to gut what is left of the middle class. They want to remake America into south Asia or central America.
No, you're way over thinking this. The message of any right wing candidate pales in comparison to the simple fact that they're right wing. Then the choice is automatic in the same way that Red Sox fans will support the team regardless of what kind of season they're having or whether one of the team members is involved in a scandal. That's as much thought as goes into it.

Forum List

Back